So, we learn today that Bill Clinton established a secret company through which he funneled secret earnings that the Clintons tried to keep secret.
The work was for “consulting.” It’s a common job around Washington, consulting. Who knows what it means?
That’s why I sent a team of reporters to find out just what kind of consulting advice Bill Clinton was offering to his well-heeled corporate clients.
Here, for you, are the top ten:
1. How to create proper feng shui in your office and also turn it into a sex palace.
2. The meaning of word “is” – with additional information on how to use it in a sentence.
3. How to get the full value out of your interns.
4. Worried your son may one day face a draft? 1960s draft-dodging techniques updated for the 21st century.
5. Strategies for lying to a grand jury and not going to jail.
6. How to turn the presidency into a money-making extravaganza.
7. Why starting your own charity is the perfect scam.
8. Someone caught you cheating? How to convince your wife it’s all just part of a “vast right wing conspiracy.”
9. Ramen Noodle Rich: How to scrape by on $25 million a year.
10. Men are from Mars, women are from Venus? Okay, how to meet chicks on Mars.