Harv Sibley May 8, 2023, 8:10 am at 8:10 am 99% of the media is just as much at fault. Thank you WHD for being the other 1%
3 thoughts on “Video | Another big week for Biden gaffes”
99% of the media is just as much at fault.
Thank you WHD for being the other 1%
WED a.m: got an alert yesterday that my town will be on grid lock alert as the President is visiting Westchester ( NY) Community College. Alert is from 11am-4pm.
I suppose he will trot out his free education lark again. Or something about good union jobs. What he should be telling the kids there is that guess what, starting tomorrow, all your upcoming jobs are threatened by my insane abolishment
of Title IX.
Then old Joe shuffles down to NYC to hob nob with his peeps, the ones that refuse to take the subway due to high crime,
Issues you will nothing on today include: Crime, Inflation, Illegals, Gangs, Fentanyl, Cost of living, Womens Rights in sport.
Harv, once again you nailed it. Slo-Joe is such an embarrassment to our country.
Comments are closed.