They’d better watch it. Trump would never allow it. They may think now is the time to get away with stuff, but we can do a pandemic, riots, and chew gum at the same time.
According to the Washington Examiner:
North Korea’s military said it is looking into plans to enter the disarmed border zone between it and South Korea.
The threat was first made in a statement on Monday from the General Staff of the Korean People’s Army and comes amid growing tensions between the two countries.
“Our army is keeping a close watch on the current situation in which the north-south relations are turning worse and worse, and getting itself fully ready for providing a sure military guarantee to any external measures to be taken by the Party and government,” the statement, which was published in North Korea state-run media read, according to South Korea-based Yonhap News.
The statement went on to say that the North Korean military is studying “an action plan for taking measures to make the army advance again into the zones that had been demilitarized under the north-south agreement, turn the front line into a fortress and further heighten the military vigilance against the south.”
“We will map out the military action plans for rapidly carrying out the said opinions to receive approval from the Party Central Military Commission,” it added.