In recent days, I’ve read that President Trump is responsible for the disappearance of Saudi critic Jamal Khashoggi because of the president’s support for Saudi Arabia’s leader Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. Today, Politico informs us that Trump is causing a spike in mental illness.
But these are just the tip of the iceberg. White House Dossier’s team of investigative reporters has uncovered ten other things nobody knew Trump had caused, until now:
1. Hurricane Michael. I mean, obviously.
2. The breakup of the Beatles (in cooperation with Yoko Ono).
3. The final episode of The Sopranos everyone hated.
4. The low quality of Chinese food in Los Angeles compared to New York.
5. The sudden increase in the number of white sharks off of Cape Cod.
6. The Spanish-American War.
7. The Zodiac murders.
8. The final episode of Seinfeld everyone hated.
9. The Dred Scott decision.
10. It’s not well known, but Trump wrote, produced and actually sang “I Write the Songs,” which is usually attributed to Barry Manilow and is widely regarded as the worst song of the 1970s. In doing this, he inflicted countless hours of pain on the ears of AM radio listeners from that era.
I wonder, are there any surprising things Trump is responsible for that you have dug up as part of your own research?