A statement from White House spokesperson Kerri Kupec on new information regarding Dr. Christine Ford’s allegation against Judge Brett Kavanaugh:
“One week ago, Dr. Christine Ford claimed she was assaulted at a house party attended by four others. Since then, all four of these individuals have provided statements to the Senate Judiciary Committee denying any knowledge of the incident or even having attended such a party.”
– On September 16, the Washington Post reported on Dr. Ford’s allegation of sexual assault taking place at a party attended by Judge Kavanaugh and three other individuals.
– On September 17, Judge Brett Kavanaugh issued a statement, saying: “This is a completely false allegation.” He urged the Committee to allow him to testify publicly, and in an interview with Committee Counsel, repeated his categorical denial.
– On September 18, Mark Judge issued a statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee, saying: “I have no memory of the alleged incident. … I do not recall the party described.”
– On September 19, Patrick “PJ” Smyth issued a statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee, stating “I have no knowledge of the party in question; nor do I have any knowledge of the allegations of improper conduct she has leveled against Brett Kavanaugh.”
– On September 22, Leland Keyser issued a statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee through her counsel, stating “Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”