As you maybe aware, President Trump last night issued an odd tweet, “Despite the constant negative press covfefe,” and then left it at that.
This morning, he deleted it and poked fun at himself.
Who can figure out the true meaning of “covfefe” ??? Enjoy!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 31, 2017
So let’s take him up on it by using covfefe in a sentence. I’ll start.
- Doctors recently removed a fully formed covfefe from Maxine Waters’ brain.
- Before I anglicized it, my name was Keith Covfefe.
- I like to have a nice cup of covfefe with cream in the morning.
- The highest price ever paid for a covfefe was $1.3 million.
- Distraught over the breakup, drunk, and addicted to covfefe, the famous actor killed himself.
Okay, your turn!
Oh, and it’s not a contest. This is the “everyone wins” society, remember? Let’s just see your best!