A massive White House Dossier investigation involving more than 40 reporters and 12 dental hygienists has uncovered a startling array of Obama administration scandals heretofore unknown to the public and Congress.
I think you’ll agree, data mining and Benghazi are nothing compared to some of the things we’ve dug up. We were so excited at finding these new scandals that we initially thought we’d keep them all to ourselves. But as a public service, we share with you here the top ten.
1. The White House Easter Egg Roll . . . is fixed.
2. HHS still providing health but has stopped offering human services.
3. Top State Department officials have access to fancy canteen known privately as The Steak Department.
4. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives illegally adding words to its title.
5. EPA officials sent to test streams for pollution seen panning for gold instead.
6. Small Business Administration regularly gives advice to Exxon-Mobil.
7. Obama yelling “Fired up, Ready to Go!” as golf opponents take their swing.
8. Eric Holder to investigate himself by reading his own emails.
9. Biden keeping high IQ secret from the public.
10. Michelle quietly profiting from international crime ring selling Pepsi and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups to children.
Are there any scandals that you, through your own investigations, have uncovered?