At White House Dossier, we’d like to acknowledge that we’ve spent a little too much time criticizing Obamacare and detailing why it’s a mistake. In fact, there are many benefits to the president’s health care plan, and a number of good reasons why it should be implemented.
While there are many more, we’ve listed for you here the top ten justifications for Obamacare. Ten reasons why you should love it. We think you’ll agree with all of them.
1. You’ll at last get to read the Encyclopedia Britannica in its entirety while waiting in your doctor’s office.
2. You will experience the thrill of waiting to find out whether you’ll die before you finally have your surgery.
3. People who have long dreamed of becoming doctors will have incentive to avoid massive co-pays and deductibles by performing surgery on themselves.
4. No more concern about seeing a good doctor as all the good doctors retire and smart people opt not to go into medicine.
5. With maternity care covered for everyone, men can finally start to have babies.
6. Since Obamacare’s authors did nothing about medical malpractice reform, you can easily sue your doctor if he actually demands payment.
7. It seems reasonable to ask your doctor to classify quadruple bypass open heart surgery as a free “wellness” visit.
8. With your daughter on your plan until age 26, you can threaten to revoke her health insurance if she marries that guy with the tattoo.
9. Surprisingly enough, in Federalist Paper 74, James Madison wrote, “I think it would be a good idea for the federal government to take over a business that represents a fifth of the economy.”
10. Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and Hillary Clinton all have enough money to see doctors and go to hospitals that are out of network, so you can stop worrying about them!
Are there any other benefits that you are aware of?