Barack Obama’s presidency has been marked by one overseas catastrophe after another. The screw ups are so legion, the incompetence so prolific, that, understandably, it gets confusing.
So White House Dossier has helpfully compiled for you a list of the top foreign policy disasters wrought by the unrivaled fecklessness of our president. We think you’ll agree, it’s quite stunning to view them all together.
In no particular order:
1. Establishment of the first Caliphate in nearly 100 years.
2. Wreckage of the U.S.-Israel relationship.
3. Near completion of am Iranian nuclear weapon.
4. Renewal of civil war and mass killings in Iraq.
5. Deaths of more than 100,000 in Syria.
6. Revival of the Taliban in Afghanistan.
7. Inauguration of hostile relations with Russia.
8. Emboldening of a newly assertive China.
9. Solidification of leftist regimes throughout Latin America.
10. Mistrust of America by its traditional Arab and Asian allies.
11. Rise of Islamism and chaos in Libya.
12. Spread of war on terror to Yemen and Mali.
For balance, we include here a list of Obama foreign policy successes:
1. The killing of Osama Bin Laden.
At least his former Secretary of State was fired and ushered into an ignominious retirement, never to be heard from again.
Oh, wait a second . . .