Rev. Wright: Tea Party a 2.0 Upgrade of a Lynch Party

by Keith Koffler on January 22, 2014, 10:14 am

Here’s what the Rev. Jeremiah Wright said on Martin Luther King Day in Delaware, best as I can make it out:

With one branch of the Tea Party being nothing but a 2.0 upgrade of a lynch party, we got some unfinished business on the agenda!

First of all, it’s we have some unfinished business. Unless someone sent him some unfinished business. In that case, yes, he got some unfinished business. So maybe this is my mistake.

I mean, really. This is what our president and first lady listened to on Sundays for years. This man presumably influenced their thinking.

Holy nightmare Batman!

H/T to Gateway Pundit.

Mandy Manners January 22, 2014 at 10:28 am

“Unhinged” is the nicest word I can use to describe him.

Bob Baldwin January 22, 2014 at 10:47 am

NO ! HE IS JUST A PLAIN WAAAAAACKO

DeniseVB January 22, 2014 at 11:07 am

Uneducated was my first thought, if my history’s correct it was the Democrats who formed the KKK ? And my second thought, who the hell let Rev. Wright out of his box?

Mandy Manners January 22, 2014 at 11:20 am

He’s not uneducated at all. He has a BA, MA in two fields and a doctorate of ministry.

gracepmc January 22, 2014 at 12:24 pm

He has degrees. That is not to say that he is not uneducated.

Julie Brueckheimer January 22, 2014 at 1:53 pm

Educated and intelligent are two different things. Sometimes they go together, sometimes they are apples and oranges.

AFVet January 22, 2014 at 5:58 pm

Amen !!!!

Girly1 January 22, 2014 at 11:10 am

Meanwhile….

A militant black power student group is demanding that Michigan University give blacks free tuition, special subsidized student housing for blacks, increase funding for black racial groups, and adopt radical anti-white teachings as part of the official curriculum.

The black group is threatening “physical action” if their demands are not met in seven days.

**A special ‘thank you’ to Barack Hussein Obama and Jeremiah Wright for keeping the racial fires burning!

Playrighter January 22, 2014 at 11:28 am

Judging by the likely choreographed standing ovation at the mention of victimization by the evil GOP, it looks like Wright and Obama are employing the same crowd managers, with attendees briefed beforehand on which words will be their cues to stand and clap.

(Not to rule out the possibility that there’s also an intern out of camera range with signs for “Standing O!”.)

Julie Brueckheimer January 22, 2014 at 11:58 am

Let them. This is what stirs up a response. Remember the 1968 election was about ‘law and order’.

rulierose January 22, 2014 at 9:10 pm

um, there is no institution called “Michigan University.” they’re talking about the University of Michigan, and I know that name because it’s on my paycheck.

that’s a huge mistake, and it doesn’t give me any confidence in the link you provided. instead, read the original article at http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2014/01/being_black_at_university_of_m.html
and get the facts.

while I’d like to blame Wright and Obama–and they certainly do their part fanning the racial flames–this particular situation has nothing to do with them. the By Any Means Necessary (BAMN) crew first surfaced decades ago as part of the Black Action Movement. they show up around U-M every few years to whine about something–usually when we have a case at the Supreme Court or when us Michigan taxpayers voted to make affirmative action illegal. they were here before Obama, and they’ll be here long after.

Marcus January 22, 2014 at 11:24 am

Wright is a “former” Muslim, long associated with Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan. His anti-white, anti-American “sermons” were in line with the most virulent preaching heard in any Wassabi mosque or Madrassa in Saudi Arabia or the US, for that matter. The tone and content of his current statements are in full alignment with what Obama heard every week for 20 years. Hence, we have Obama’s view of the world.

rawheadrex January 22, 2014 at 11:37 am

I cannot help but wonder how much difference it wild have made if the ancestors of Rev. Wright, et al, had come to America as free immigrants and not as slaves.

ImNoDhimmi January 22, 2014 at 11:45 am

Probably none.

Danceswithtruth January 22, 2014 at 12:31 pm

Blah, blah, blah. Yeah, we’ve heard just about everything imaginable since 2009. “Your words bounce off me and stick to you.”

I think more and more are beyond tired of the rhetoric from the likes of Wright, Jackson, Sharpton, Obama, and many other progressive liberals. If this is all you got, you are seriously desperate (in more ways than one).

srdem65 January 22, 2014 at 12:44 pm

Agree. Blah, blah, yadda yadda. If they truly believe that White people are the cause of their miseries, what exactly are there plans to make things better for themselves?

it’s one thing to keep blaming Whites for all their failings, but to assume that Whites will make their lives better is childish, wishful thinking.
Just what do they propose we do for the Black community that we’ve not already done?
We can’t force them to be responsible, to stay in school and learn something, to avoid criminal activity or the drug culture, or to do anything at all.
It’s up to them, it’s all on them now.

Langley Spook January 22, 2014 at 2:49 pm

Question:
How to you think listening/being brought up with ignorant, hateful racism has effected the Obama daughters?
They sat with their parents (who must have enjoyed it) listening to this hate speech all of their lives.

AFVet January 22, 2014 at 6:08 pm

I was brought up by democrats, FDR was a god in our household.
Life happens and the girls will go where they may.
Sometimes indoctrination can backfire on the indoctrinators.
That’s why I am a conservative.

Island Girl January 23, 2014 at 3:22 am

Good question Langley Spook…I have always felt sorry for the innocent daughters of these two.

Lee January 22, 2014 at 5:56 pm

Keith, Thanks for mentioning that nutjob. I held off several times bringing him into the conversation. If my priest would have stood their as I was growing up with all of the hatred, I would have walked out.
There is not any excuse for it. However all the media pushed that under the rug as he ran for the P.
The crew that Dances with Truth noted, need to read their history. They need to learn the Jewish people after living though HItler stood up and moved on. They are some of the most succesful people.

apr_47 January 22, 2014 at 7:04 pm

Why should it suprise anyone? There’s hatred on a man who’s part white.

Lee January 22, 2014 at 8:09 pm

I feel sorry for all his family from America on his mom’s side, who are not reconized. I love and respect all my relatives on both side of the family. No one could make me disregard one or the other. My family spoke of all the family members I cannot remember as a baby, or before I was born. I respect them as well.

rulierose January 22, 2014 at 9:20 pm

a tale of two candidates:

Barack Obama sat in Rev. Wright’s church for 20 years and listened to him rant on a weekly basis. the MSM yawned and didn’t care.

John McCain attended one single church service at Pastor John Hagee’s church. the MSM went nuts. McCain was asked if he was going to “disavow” Hagee’s so-called hateful speech. Hagee’s “extremist” views were dissected and McCain was made to answer for them.

liberal bias much?