White House Press Secretary Jay Carney Wednesday compared Obamacare to “an apple that’s fresh and delicious,” as opposed to the apple full of worms represented by the current health care system.
But White House Dossier has found that this is just one of the many comparisons White House officials make when they speak in glowing terms about Obamacare. Here are the top ten other ways they frequently describe the Affordable Care Act.
1. It’s like an EPA regulation that’s fresh and delicious.
2. It’s better than sex.
3. It’s better than communism.
4. It’s like a large bowl of happiness soup.
5. It’s like being twerked by Helen of Troy
6. It’s as if Yoko had never broken up the Beatles.
7. It’s like getting to choose your vice president again.
8. It’s like being told you won the lottery, then being told you didn’t win the lottery, and then being told, No, wait a second, you actually did win the lottery!
9. It’s like having Michelle as your personal nutritionist.
10. It’s like getting to use the IRS against your enemies.