Biden: Kerry One of the Best Secretaries of State. Ever.

by Keith Koffler on September 17, 2013, 6:09 pm

My father once told me he had considered becoming a politician. He was a champion debater, had strong political views – it made sense.

So when he was young, he worked briefly for one – sounded like he must have been an intern. Actually it was John Lindsay, who then was a Republican Congressman but eventually became mayor of New York and an unsuccessful candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination after switching Parties.

My dad said the reason he decided against getting into politics was because he discovered while working for one that there was no necessary relationship between what you said and what you actually thought. And that, you know, made him uncomfortable.

I was reminded of this when I heard Vice President Biden saying, “I think John Kerry has been one of the best Secretaries of State so far in the history of the United States.”

There is no possible argument that Kerry in seven months has proven himself one of the greatest Secretaries of State ever. The statement is so divorced from reality, such utter nonsense, that I am flummoxed as to whether I should have less respect for Biden’s integrity or his intelligence – since he doesn’t even seem to realize how dumb this sounds.

Really, I wonder how Biden gets through each day without someone smacking him in the face. If Biden ever gains the reins of power, we’ll be galloping off, in zig zag fashion, directly into a permanent sunset.

I am going to say a prayer tonight for President Obama’s continued health and well being. God save the president.

pianogirl88 September 17, 2013 at 6:15 pm

Joey Biden is “impeachment insurance” for Obama!

Julie Brueckheimer September 17, 2013 at 7:13 pm

Not for me: I’m at least willing to try Biden over the monkey with the hand grenade. I just had some spam on my mail that said Obama has lifted the ban on sales of weapons to terrorists. It must be by executive order, and he’s going to be doing dangerous things just to spite Assad and Putin. I know it supposed to be for the ‘good rebels’ McCain and Miss Lindsey are supporting, but the weapons can easily fall into the hands of Al Qaeda.

Susan September 17, 2013 at 8:01 pm

Yeah, no doubt the federal government vetted the rebels about as good as they vetted the Navy Yard terrorist. If Preezy really bypassed federal law to give weapons to radical Islamists, that is treason against the United States, pure and simple.

Bonnie September 17, 2013 at 9:37 pm

Biden is not impeachment insurance. Upon impeachment, the whole administration is impeached. Obama will not be impeached. Congress will not do it. By the time the hearings were over, so would Obama’s presidency. We are stuck Amerika.

DMcG September 17, 2013 at 6:24 pm

Joe Biden may truly believe John Kerry is the best Secretary of State ever. He’s that stupid. In fact, it is my considered belief that Biden’s obvious stupidity was the primary reason Obama chose him as VP. Obama knew how controverial his own plans would be. Biden in the second chair is . . . . life insurance.

Kem Cho September 17, 2013 at 6:27 pm

I feel sorry for Democrats that alternate to Hillary’s nomination in 2016 election is Joe Biden … I wonder who is worse?

Julie Brueckheimer September 17, 2013 at 7:15 pm

The thing is, I think John Kerry is salivating over the possibility also.

Sadie September 17, 2013 at 6:48 pm

“…there was no necessary relationship between what you said and what you actually thought.”

It’s called cognitive dissonance if you’re paying an hourly rate to a therapist.

srdem65 September 17, 2013 at 7:00 pm

I agree with ol’Joe, MrKerry is tons better at the Sec of State business than whats-her-name.
If ol’Joe wants to run in the primary for president, then I’ll put my X in that box beside his name.
It would be a wonderous thing to have ol’Joe out there on the campaign trail as he explained his position on important issues. We all know that his gaffes will only add more interest in the Dem primary.
Yessiree, ol’Joe is a better candidate than what’s-her-name and every Repub will encourage him to throw his hat into the ring.

Julie Brueckheimer September 17, 2013 at 7:16 pm

If they really want to do her in, they have to get her on Benghazi. Let some secret information just happen to slip out into the public domain.

srdem65 September 17, 2013 at 8:05 pm

I agree, it certainly won’t do her any good. However, the MSM and the hard-core Dems will just blow it off. If the heat is too intense, she’ll just have her supporters claim she was following MrObama’s orders. (she has a big bus, too)

Her liability is that she IS a Dem, that she is an old lady who won’t be able to connect with voters under the age of 50, and that great-big-ugly monkey on her back known as Bill Clinton.
All the money in the world won’t change any of that.

Star September 18, 2013 at 11:47 am

Plus she is a tired item–past her sell-by. I hate to say this about a woman, but when she went over to HIS side, I said dead to me, you’re over, Hillary.

anneinarkansas September 17, 2013 at 7:12 pm

Biden comes to mind when we hear that the DC shooter brought a shotgun to the Navy Yard.
Was he not following Joe Biden’s advice?

ol gator September 17, 2013 at 7:46 pm

poor joe.. he’s off his meds and no one is saying a word….
how long can this go on?

Star September 18, 2013 at 11:48 am

Come to think of it, that shooter also fired off a balcony.

Nina Murphy September 17, 2013 at 7:13 pm

Biden is, admittedly, either deranged or very stupid – or both – but so is Obama. What’s the difference? This “insurance policy” thinking is rather off-point. Biden is well established as a nut case; if he had to step in for Obama, no one would pay any attention to him other than periodic gusts of laughter at his various gaffes.

Langley Spook September 18, 2013 at 6:52 am

Spot on.

Dan in Washington State September 17, 2013 at 7:25 pm

Keith you wrote, “There is no possible argument that Kerry in seven months has proven himself one of the greatest Secretaries of State ever. The statement is so divorced from reality, such utter nonsense, that I am flummoxed as to whether I should have less respect for Biden’s integrity or his intelligence – since he doesn’t even seem to realize how dumb this sounds.”

Keith what flummoxes me is how the mainstream press has covered up for Joe Biden for years. This is not the first time he has uttered something idiotic but the WH and national press corpse acts likes he’s intelligent and not the buffoon he really is. Oh that’s right he’s a Democrat which means he’s exempt from having to display logic or critical reporting by the press.

Keith Koffler September 17, 2013 at 7:29 pm

I agree. Think of what they did to Dan Quayle.

Dan in Washington State September 17, 2013 at 8:09 pm

The fact this guy survived as long as he has in politics shows just what low expectations the voters in this country have for politicians.

Shofar September 17, 2013 at 8:03 pm

Biden = Assassination Insurance

Actually, I can see Kerry waiting in the wings, hoping that Uncle Joe and the wicked witch implode, leaving the Democrat field wild open for a dark horse candidate to ride in and get the nomination. Kerry is thinking he is that horse. He’s right, he is part of the horse.

Otis Driftwood September 17, 2013 at 8:47 pm

am sure your referring to the “rear end” of that horse??

Langley Spook September 18, 2013 at 6:55 am

or “horse face”…
What is with Kerry’s face lately? He get a bad batch of Botox? His face is all puffy.

Island Girl September 18, 2013 at 3:28 am

Are we sure he doesn’t get smacked in the face daily?:)

Langley Spook September 18, 2013 at 6:49 am

No Keith, not “G_d save the president”.

It should read: “G_d D#mn Obama, Biden…and the entire regime”

ol gator September 18, 2013 at 8:01 am

lets not put ourselves down to the level of the lowly rev. wright…
that is a place belonging to him, mr. odumbo & minions..

Star September 18, 2013 at 11:45 am

Just good old Joe–if Kerry is better than Hillary that diminishes H for the top job. I guess. Who knows. Watching him form thoughts is like watching a toddler with a hand grenade.

steven andre January 18, 2014 at 8:33 pm

fox nation you can suck my fucking cock you bitch with moys.