Nationwide “Impeach Obama” Protest Set for August 6

by Keith Koffler on July 31, 2013, 8:58 am

A grassroots group with thousands of members is planning nationwide protests August 6 calling for President Obama’s impeachment.

The group, “Overpasses for Impeachment,” has gained steam since launching in mid-June and now appears to have a presence on all 50 states.

Overpasses for ImpeachmentScores of protests are on tap, with members taking to overpasses above major throughways during morning and afternoon rush hour brandishing signs calling for impeachment.

The organizing has been done mainly via the group’s Facebook Page, which has spawned Facebook groups in all 50 states, most of which appear to have hundreds and in a couple of cases thousands of members.

The group has already staged dozens of overpass protests leading up to the nationwide event August 6. One in North Carolina, covered yesterday by the Winston-Salem Journal, appears typical.

On Tuesday, 15 local protesters got an early start. They gathered at the Harper Road exit on Interstate 40 in Clemmons for three hours for what the organizer of the event, Michelle Taylor, said is “a precursor to the national movement.”

Protesters wielded hand-made signs declaring “Impeach Obama” and flags, joining in what is called “Overpasses for Obama’s Impeachment.”

Most states have multiple protests planned for August 6. The Florida group has scheduled 14, while at least eight will be held around California.

So far, the organization seems more a vehicle for protesting against Obama than actually impeaching him, as there is little evidence of any serious consideration in Congress to remove the president. The group’s website lists a dozen “reasons for impeachment,” several of which focus on unilateral actions Obama has taken without the consent of Congress.

Brett July 31, 2013 at 9:14 am

Ummm…
Nah, I think I’ll stick around the house.
When I put on my Amazing Karnak turban, I see facial recognition, cell tracking, plate readers and big-scoop bulldozers like in Soylent Green.

I’m not really an active guy these days.

gracepmc July 31, 2013 at 2:44 pm

Pretty much that is the reaction the obama team has been working for. No personal criticism intended. I have seen this reaction in many.

Brett July 31, 2013 at 4:56 pm

I call it Prudence

“Deeear Prudence…”

gracepmc July 31, 2013 at 5:45 pm

Perhaps you have a point because Prudence is a whack job day. Maybe she should have never come out to play. :) :)

Car in July 31, 2013 at 9:29 am

This movement is obviously racist.

srdem65 July 31, 2013 at 11:40 am

That’s what the O’s supporters will call it, because most of the protesters will be White. Maybe all of them, who knows.

This could be the start of the racial conflict that the Blacks have been itching to happen. They’ve been testing White patience with their flash mobs, random racial attacks, and anti-White rantings for years.

SakeW4 July 31, 2013 at 7:24 pm

Isn’t Obama White & Black??? Yeah, HE IS! So why is this ALWAYS about race? How about he just SUCKS as OUR PRESIDENT!!!!!

Jack August 3, 2013 at 3:16 am

Thank you! We need to come together now more than ever; a nation divided cannot stand.

america August 4, 2013 at 2:34 am

Sakew4, your the one who talked about race as a black, so your telling me if obama was white, you wouldnt be on this site? Seems like your the racist against whites.

america August 4, 2013 at 2:35 am

it seems like everything these days is about race, but take a look around this isnt the 1800s, slavery is done, were not segregated, were all free, lets all admit as “humans born on a piece of land” that our “leader” is not a good one

The Realist June 30, 2014 at 12:33 pm

You don’t really believe that do you? In a “race war” hypothetically of course, the blacks would get crushed and the older blacks ESPECIALLY know it! The younger ones don’t.

sandy August 1, 2013 at 9:50 am

racist.. go figure. you must be a liberal.. i will tell you a story. its a true story i worked for hess gasoline back in 79. i worked 3-11. at 11 a black college student came in. first thing he did was get on the pay phone. you see what i said right pay phone. well one night two guys stopped in and asked to use phone to call police. seems someone took a shot at them. well this college boy would not get off the phone. so i called him ass hole. and went into back room to finish up my shift. he followed me and picked me up off the floor.. we were eye to eye and he started with the white chick this and white chick that. and on and on he went. finally i said to him hey college boy who is the racist here. i called you asshole for what you did not for your color but your all white this and white that. he slowly lowered me to floor and let me go. said i was right and he didn’t even realize it. so mabe one got woken up eh.. now for you.

Sherry Hightower August 6, 2013 at 6:34 pm

What is racist about the movement? Do you think there were enough Blacks to get him elected alone? Heck no. Many Whites voted for this criminal. Many of those Whites and many Blacks do NOT like what they are seeing. So… are the Blacks who do not support him now, racist? On what grounds? Anyone throwing out the race issue does so because they have no other argument. Read the Constitution and then look at what he DOES. Not what he says. What he does and what he says are two completely different things. But you would know that if you weren’t so mesmerized by the O

Scott July 31, 2013 at 9:51 am

Combatting left wing craziness by using right wing craziness won’t work. We need to stick to our guns, but put our effort into things that actually work and will be taken seriously by the majority of Americans. Putting up banners on highway overpasses pushing to impeach the Prez isn’t going to appal to many sane folks.

Star July 31, 2013 at 10:46 am

Speaking of things that work (agree with you), I am not too nuts about the defunding Obamacare thing. First, I don’t think it will work–and the other side will take one of their dopey victory laps… Second, I think it will be such a royal mess that this alone will carry into 2014. They want it to become so entwined into society that it cannot be removed, but I don’t think they can administer it to that pt. I could be wrong.

gracepmc July 31, 2013 at 4:21 pm

Star, I spent some time on the phone with Mike Lee’s office on the defunding idea. The message has been muddled. And he is working to fix it.

It is not — we will not vote for Obamacare and therefore, we will not pass a CR to fund the government. It is not we will not fund Obamacare and therefore the government will be shut down.

It is — we will vote for a CR to fund the government. The CR will not include funding for Obamacare.

To me this is a real distinction. And it has been poorly made. I can support a CR that funds the government and excludes funding for Obamacare. Then the ball is in Obama’s court to act.

With Obama’s arbitrary stay on employer participation while continuing to enforce it for individuals argues against its lawful validity or his action.

A family of 4 making 88K/yr will receive a “subsidy”, that is, an entitlement. An entitlement once given is never taken back.
So, I think defunding is worth a try.

Perhaps I am the only one who failed to see the distinction until now. I would suggest that people like Sen. Coburn know this distinction and are disingenuous and misleading in their dissent.

Dusty August 2, 2013 at 5:05 pm

The reason why things have gotten so rotten to the present degree is that of your “presumption” that YOUR (and his, and hers, and mine, and that other person’s) BEST EFFORTS are “WORTHLESS” and will get nowhere! This sends the message to the PTB that “we don’t care. keep doing whatever. we won’t resist. it’s useless to resist therefore dump more sh*t on us.” and so on!

A nation of pacifists—until you DARE take my entitlements or by ‘bama phone from me!! DANG!! NOW THEM’S FIGHTIN WORDS!! How pathetic is that!!?

I applaud this movement.. it gives the People a constructive outlet for their voices and frustration, AT THE SAME TIME it sends a MESSAGE TO WASHINGTON and to all Americans, TAKE A STAND, and WE DO NOT CONSENT to these ATROCITIES and outrageous acts of an ILLEGITIMATE President!! AT the same time, at some point in this national sense of outrage and disgust with this un American, Non American Imposter, an organic movement will take root or merge with others of like feelings and outrage, and THINGS WILL CHANGE.

Like has been PROVEN, this IMPOSTER would not have passed a TSA or BANK GUARD or FEDERAL FIREARMS VENDOR (altered birth certificate, bogus Social Security Number, un verified travel documents to Pakistan during a citizen’s BAN, KNOWN deep financial connections to prosecuted and convicted TERRORISTS, drug use and probably distribution to minors..and more!) BACKGROUND CHECK… yet he has his hand on our nation’s NUCLEAR BUTTON and has his own KILL LIST including AMERICAN nationals!!!

Go AMERICA GO!!!!!!! If I didn’t have to travel half way across a large state to participate in this, I would be THERE!!

If a public official obstructs and abuses YOUR RIGHTS, SUE THEM in their personal capacity! It’s time to fight back! THEY ARE THE ONES who signed an OATH!!!

Susan July 31, 2013 at 9:57 am

Good on these people exercising their First Amendment rights. We’ve attended several TEA Party protests, but protesting for impeachment is probably a wasted exercise. The GOP is way too timid to do anything that might anger their Democrat masters. These get-togethers are an excellent way to network with like-minded people, so more power to you, patriots!

WNY_ROC July 31, 2013 at 10:13 am

The difference between a left wing protester and a right wing protester is the right wing protester does it on their own dime.

susan July 31, 2013 at 11:59 pm

You seriously think that’s the only difference???

WNY_ROC August 1, 2013 at 11:17 pm

susan -

I hope you find great wisdom in my observation and peel back the onion skin. What does it say about a protester who has to be paid in order to show up?

PBB July 31, 2013 at 10:16 am

Are protests or marches allowed in front of the Capitol or White House ? I know in the 60′s and 70′s it was quite effective,however, I don’t recall seeing a protest in a long time? I was just wondering if this was another freedom given up in the name of security ?

Susan July 31, 2013 at 10:34 am

Don’t have all the details about it, but the Tea Party Patriots are planning an event on the West Lawn of the US Capitol on October 12th of this year. They also sponsored a Capitol Hill protest last month on the IRS targeting of conservatives. It was on the same day the House Tea Party caucus held a news conference on amnesty for illegals. There were reports of protestors being harassed by the Capitol Police for moving between the two events, so they aren’t as amenable to the Tea Party as they were to the Occupoopers, but that is to be expected. Washington is a company town…

WNY_ROC July 31, 2013 at 11:04 am

Tea Partiers are not protesters. They are too polite, law abiding, pay their taxes, show up on their own dime, and clean up after themselves. In general, they are great Americans!

Julie Brueckheimer July 31, 2013 at 10:47 am

The MSM will not cover them if they are happening.

65andcounting July 31, 2013 at 10:45 am

I’m always bothered when children are dragged into carrying signs. They obviously have no clue what it is they are rallying for or against. I see it all the time, on both sides of the political aisle. If it were up to me, I’s say age 16 and up. Otherwise, Bad parenting, IMHO.

Julie Brueckheimer July 31, 2013 at 10:48 am

Ditto. Same as exploiting them in advertising.

Star July 31, 2013 at 12:29 pm

Or standing there while the president signs things.

Julie Brueckheimer July 31, 2013 at 10:46 am

I liked what Bonnie and Mandy reported on Obama’s reception in Chattanooga yesterday: protested by the Tea Party at the airport and a scathing op-ed about his trip in the local paper. Protests on real issues. If this happened everywhere he went, it would be more effective than calls for impeachment which haven’t a prayer of getting results.

swedishlady July 31, 2013 at 11:00 am

Are you sure, Julie ? Sometimes you have to exaggerate to be heard ( not that there isn´t reason to impeach, but that´s another story ). I say, bring it on, all kinds of protests and demonstrations. MSM might finally see it as a new “trend” and consider it newsworthy. And as Susan writes, great ways to network with the likeminded.

Julie Brueckheimer July 31, 2013 at 11:18 am

I am sure: I like fights with some chance of success. Otherwise people will just tune us out as background noise after a while and even become sympathetic to Obama as a victim of piling on. IMO, there probably are grounds for impeachment on Benghazi and the IRS, but we haven’t connected the dots implicating him yet, and though the House could impeach him, there is no chance of conviction in the Senate.

However, I am totally for free speech, and if this is what people want to do, so be it. There is great frustration with the Republican Party lying down and playing dead before Obama and the Democrats. Limbaugh went into this in his interview last night.

OldTimer July 31, 2013 at 11:03 am

Time would be better spent on lining up voters and raising money.

Girly1 July 31, 2013 at 11:07 am

Impeach Obama? Why not go after something that might actually get results….Benghazi. Is it too late to organize a permanent protest outside the gates of the WH …demanding answers from Obama as to where he was during the attack and who gave the ‘stand-down’ order? We need to smoke him out!

Julie Brueckheimer July 31, 2013 at 11:19 am

A permanent protest on Benghazi is a great idea.

swedishlady July 31, 2013 at 11:26 am

Yes, a great idea !

65andcounting July 31, 2013 at 11:28 am

You have to wonder where all the peace alliance groups are that protested day after day when Bush was president? Even Cindy Sheehan? Where is she? Why aren’t they outraged over four dead Americans in Benghazi?

Mike July 31, 2013 at 11:55 am

PLEASE let us (everyone) know where, when and how we can help in this getting the word out for PROTEST TO IMPEACH OBAMA !!!!

gracepmc July 31, 2013 at 3:01 pm

Contact your local tea party. If they are choosing not to support it they should be able to tell you who is.

DMcG July 31, 2013 at 12:01 pm

Barack Obama has done more to warrant impeachment than Bill Clinton, far more than Andrew Johnson; more in fact that any holder of the office with the possible exception of Richard Nixon. Ironically, some of the Articlesof Impeachment filed against Nixon could be filed against Obama verbatim, but that would still leave a long and varied list of Obama’s offences from which to craft additional Articles.

As must as impeachment can be justified, on dozens of counts, it would be a waste of time and energy. Even if the votes could be found in the House (a slight possibility if Boehner didn’t kill it all), the chances of Dingy Harry even convening a Senate trial would be zero. And if somehow Reid were compelled to convene a trial, the majority would vote to aquit their hero despite his woeful record of illegal behavior.

james kopecky July 31, 2013 at 12:47 pm

I live in a small town in south dakota and put up a impeach obama sign beside a licence plate camera on i90 every day a highway patrol tips it over everyday i put it back up. the sturgis rally starts sunday would be a great place to demonstrate. many polititions,will be their lots of concerts also that could mention impeach obama i just dont have the nohow to get it done please help

Cindy Newman August 2, 2013 at 12:59 am

contact Overpasses for Obama’s Impeachment on Facebook or go to http://www.overpasses.org

There is a chapter in all 50 states now and they will help you organize

gracepmc July 31, 2013 at 2:56 pm

I have no problems with the defund Obamacare efforts by Mike Lee. I support that. And I will vote to primary every RINO I can and send money to those where I cannot vote. I call and write my Congresscritters as well as Party leaders on issues and votes I think are important. I will take 30 minutes out of my day to hold a sign that says Impeach Obama. Because I can.

And I understand others who think this is worthless and potentially hazardous by calling attention to myself in a country where the government has great power to intimidate me not to dissent. But my heritage and my exposure to countries where dissent is stifled and personal liberty is absent compels me to do so. I might influence one person and that is good enough for me.

And while Marco Rubio will not prevent me from voting again, he is a lesson learned about today’s Republican Party.

Eva July 31, 2013 at 6:19 pm

Could this possibly gain traction and amount to more than
wishful thinking??

Don Whiteman July 31, 2013 at 6:55 pm

Go for it!!!

Jim Terry July 31, 2013 at 7:25 pm

Obama belongs in jail!!

Edwardjoie July 31, 2013 at 8:12 pm

Lets get rolling… Start with his fraudulent birth certificate,,, what about the fake Social Security number, (that should not be hard to verify).. All the so-called ‘Executive Orders’ he handed down with our tax dollars and betrayal… All the Benghazi ”lies” and ”cover-ups”.. Selling weapons to ‘Syrian Rebels’ that were probably used against American Forces.. Personally giving “”Stand Down”” orders to security troops and personnel that ended in death of Americans.. His disregard for spending with all the lavished vacations for him and family while taking food out of the mouths of our troops defending our country.. Depleting our Military to a dangerous level, Choosing and siding with the Muslim Brotherhood to rid America of all religions except theirs.. I can go on and on.. WE GOTTA GET THIS TRAITOR OUT OF OFFICE QUICKLY…

Ron July 31, 2013 at 11:54 pm

Well, its nice to see that the news media is hiring the blind to pound out news stories . . . ”So far, the organization seems more a vehicle for protesting against Obama than actually impeaching him, as there is little evidence of any serious consideration in Congress to remove the president.”

LOL, nice work KEITH KOFFLER. I just wanna know how you are able to type on a braille keyboard thats buried in the sand two feet deeper than your head.

Mel August 1, 2013 at 3:00 am

“Obama has purposefully lied about the Benghazi atrocity, instructed others to lie, and intimidated whistleblowers who were guilty of nothing but a desire for justice and the truth. While our Libyan Ambassador burned and others were slaughtered, he went to bed, not even caring enough to make one phone call as to the status of the seven hours of Hell. Prior to the attacks multiple requests for extra security in Benghazi, including from the murdered Ambassador Christopher Stevens, were refused by his regime. This was despite the fact that the British Embassy in Libya had been previously attacked just months earlier by Islamic terrorists. He has used taxpayer funds to run TV ads in Pakistan, pushing and promoting the lie that the Benghazi attacks were caused by a YouTube video.

At a time of the “Sequester” so-called cuts, equating to a insignificant cut in the “rate of growth” of government spending, he closed White House tours to our children, while sending hundreds of millions of taxpayer funds to the known terrorist group, The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, including giving them F-16′s and tanks.

He has treated our foreign friends like enemies and rewarded our enemies as if they were our friends.

He has inflicted the nation with over 20,000 pages of incoherent rules, regulations, and mandates in the form of ObamaCare, which, for the first time in history, gives the federal government the power to force its citizens to buy something that only the government approves of.

He has divided the country like in no time in history since the Civil War. He has pitted men against women, gay people against straight people, and used unAmerican, Marxist class warfare that has no place in a free America. He has caused racial strife by unjustifiably labeling anyone who disagrees with his USSR-style governance as a “racist.”

He has degraded our people at every opportunity, apologizing for America on foreign soil. He has bowed to the Saudi Prince, humiliating our nation. To the Mexican people, he blamed the American people for his illegal gun-running operation “Fast and Furious.” He apologized to the Mexican people for U.S. sovereignty while inferring that the lower region of our country still belonged to them.

He has continually and on numerous occasions abused the power of his office. To cover-up his regime’s crimes in the Fast and Furious gun-running operation, in which the Obama regime gave guns to Mexican drug gangs, in an attempt to later attack the Second Amendment, he pleaded Executive Privilege.

He has exploded the already gargantuan national debt, increasing it by approximately 60% during his first term, while insisting that we must spend even more. He has failed to get even one of his budgets passed, even during the period when his own party held both houses of congress, with his budget being defeated, 414-0, in the House and 99-0 in the Senate, without receiving even one vote from his own party.

He burned-up $862 billion on a “stimulus” plan that was supposed to create “shovel-ready jobs”. Later, he admitted there was no such thing as a “shovel-ready” job.

He has promoted voter fraud at every possible occasion, and failed to convict proven voter intimidation based upon the skin color of the lawbreakers.

He has advertised and promoted America’s food stamp program over Mexican airwaves to Mexican citizens, in an attempt to swarm our country with millions more in illegal aliens and further bankrupting our country with “Cloward and Piven” tactics.

He has sued several states repeatedly, stopping them from implementing the laws their citizens had approved, violating the Tenth Amendment in the process, while completely obliterating the constitutional principle of state sovereignty.

He has unconstitutionally bypassed Congress at every turn by using the federal bureaucracy to inflict massive and crushing laws on our people.

He has appointed dozens of unconstitutional “czars,” unchecked by any balance of powers, who have served no purpose but to harass.

By all accounts he has created a Nixonian “Enemies List” which has included any individual, company, or industry that disagrees with his destructive policies. He has attacked and tried to silence our once “free press,” even going to the extreme of instructing Americans which media sources they should listen to.

He embarrassed and harmed our relationship with our ally, Great Britain, by sending an official U.S. delegation to Socialist dictator, Hugo Chavez’s funeral, but yet sending no one to the great defender of liberty, the great former British Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher’s funeral.

He has used tragedy and crisis to attack our constitutional freedoms, using the Sandy Hook shootings to infringe upon our non-negotiable Second Amendment rights. He used the Benghazi terrorist attacks, blaming them on the First Amendment which would allow a YouTube video critical of Islam.

He has unconstitutionally attacked our sacred freedom of religion, a God-given right guaranteed by our Founders in the First Amendment.

President Obama is the most corrupt president in U.S. history. His actions are against everything this country was founded upon and stands for. He is a danger to America. We are therefore calling for his impeachment and removal from office. We urge you to join us for the good of our nation and to keep the legacy of our Founding Fathers alive.”

Now you tell me.. do you find these acts impeachable? I sure do..I care about America and it’s future.and the future for my kids.
Either you care or you don’t care, I for one will be doing my part on August 6..It may or may not work immediately; But it is a step in the RIGHT direction.
Be a part of change, your future, you family’s future and America’s future.

Marshall Ford August 1, 2013 at 6:34 am

Impeach Obama,and send to prison along with ,Michelle Oprah,,David Geffen ,Bloomberg,Clintons,, murderers.Their scheme for my royal bloodline backfired .They are all dirty Jews,and going to HELL their scheme for my royal bloodline backfired .None of them know about Mayflower,Plymouth,being the last and only American, I do not like being stalked and having a gun pointed at me ,Pilgrim Hill,Central Park N Y.I say give them the Broomstick up the ASS,and start the BON FIRE.

Marshall Ford August 1, 2013 at 6:43 am

Its called The WHITE HOUSE,for a reason,its not a black muslim hotel,for a murderer,and co-horts,this treachery,can be traced to David Geffen Camilla Parker,,Harvard, Bloomberg,they’re all Jews.

Pat Genuit August 1, 2013 at 3:55 pm

…looking for site of overpass protest in the Carrollton, Dallas, Texas area.

don26103 August 1, 2013 at 9:52 pm

I have a question down below a person made a comment (This movement is obviously racist.) so here is my question after a short statement Years ago when I was in school two white boys fighting and got caught it was stated boys will be boys over in a black school two black boys got caught fighting it was stated boys will be boys. Then they started putting all the kids together and two boys got caught fighting one black and the other white now they call its racist, so my question is this what is the difference it just two boys that got caught fighting, why did the race card get tossed?

patricia garretson August 1, 2013 at 10:33 pm

I’m ready and have been ready to join hands and support those who believe we need to get our Country Back, support our lost hero’s families to give them closure and show them we have not forgotten and to fight for justice and accountability to those in this administration who are hiding the truth, threatening the people who have the truth and just plain stealing from the American people. We need to educate the many who still have no clue whats going on, while more concerned what the next hot single will be released or how our entertainers are living. We need our kids to know about our history our traditional views and practices before it ‘s to late
Our administration is running this country mob style.!!

Wisdom August 2, 2013 at 12:18 am

historically, BOYCOTT provides results, the 64 million people who voted against the government that the 67 million people who voted for must boycott the so-called president Obama executive orders, etc.

Donna House August 2, 2013 at 1:24 am

I would lo
ve to get your blog…

craig merriam August 2, 2013 at 2:21 pm

would like to participate please tell me where in so cal (inland empire) and the times

Pflegeheim Blog August 2, 2013 at 4:31 pm

I simply could not leave your web site prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard info a person provide to your guests?
Is gonna be back often in order to check up on new posts

Jessica Groombridge August 3, 2013 at 3:01 pm

Say NO!!!! To gun bans in the US

Donna Thomas August 3, 2013 at 3:36 pm

Get over it already you racists!!!!!!!!

Donna Thomas August 3, 2013 at 3:38 pm

That’s right and I love it. Get over it already, you racists!! You are jealous because a black man is smarter than you. SO.

George August 4, 2013 at 12:19 am

It is about time!!! If you are not getting a handout you will be for the impeachment .

Korgt2003 August 4, 2013 at 1:05 am

Wow… Not surprised at white America for wanting to impeach the one person who was willing to risk it all, including his life, his wife and children to help our country at a time when we were at our worst possible state. Now that the economy has turned around, the housing market is turning around, our military troops are coming home, and one of the most notorious terrorists the world has ever seen has been captured and justice is served, we say thanks for all your hard work but we can take it from here.

america August 4, 2013 at 2:32 am

First lady says – its the first time to be proud to be American, obama is communist, controlling all foods, selling hummer to china, gas going up more than bush, welfare sky rocketing like its leaving style, jobs are opening!! get a job! open a business, put gas at 2.00, alot more people will buy more cars will go out more, buy more stuff, stop controlling guns, start controlling the media thats being exposed to younger teens thats influencing them, start investing into education and instead of giving public housing, give military housing! our heros need homes!!

allahu akbar August 4, 2013 at 8:21 pm

Hey what’s up, check out my site

George August 4, 2013 at 10:50 pm

Edmund Burke said “All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing.” I’m tired of doing nothing. I’m looking at the looming national debt and obamacare and I fear the republic may not last until 2017! It’s time to take to the streets!

Jerry Leary August 5, 2013 at 12:57 pm

I have surgery tomorrow the 6th is there anything I can do ?

Sherry Hightower August 6, 2013 at 6:28 pm

Thank goodness people are willing to stand up in the face of govt terrorism! Yes, we now have the NSA and the red light cameras (I always said these were REALLY for tracking us), we have V-chips in TVs, (did you think the govt REALLY gives a darn whether people can watch TV and therefore gave vouchers for the digital TV boxes??)… Pleasssseeee! It is only BY standing up, being fearless and DEMANDING our Constitution be followed and holding them all accountable when it isn’t. Obama is a lying stack of crap and the sooner he is removed from office the better America will. He can take Holder, Pelosi, McCain, Reid, Biden, both Clintons, and all the other RINOs and Progressive Socialist scum with him. Does he think the American free thinking people actually believe the scandals are phony? The only phony thing is him!

Mr blue August 10, 2013 at 7:56 am

I don’t know how you feel about it, but I just signed a White House petition to impeach Obama.

Yes, he will not actually impeach himself. No, it does make sense, because maybe enough support will make him reconsider his stance.

casino October 30, 2013 at 5:09 am

Remarkable! Its in fact awesome article, I have got much clear idea concerning from this paragraph.

Portable Electric Stove Heater February 2, 2014 at 11:03 pm

What’s up to every one, since I am in fact eager
of reading this web site’s post to be updated on a regular basis.
It carries good stuff.

Ava Hoell February 8, 2014 at 1:06 am

The premise of the CAN-SPAM law that became
effective on January 1, 2004, is the fact that Your email’s “From,” “To,” and routing information
‘ like the originating url of your website and email address must be accurate
and identify the individual who initiated the email.
If you are using Outlook Express for your personal or professional use,
I would recommend that you simply usually do
not rely solely on its spam filters and install a professional spam blocker software to battle
spam more effectively. Rkill might be purchased at: Once downloaded
and run, rkill stops any background processes which are
suspicious for a period of about five to ten minutes
determined by what type of process it is.

new homes for sale in mcallen texas February 25, 2014 at 3:45 am

Truly no matter if someone doesn’t be aware of after that its up to other users that they will assist, so here
it happens.

Download Proxies April 30, 2014 at 10:36 pm

As well as attention-grabbing, You are a pretty knowledgeable blogger. I’ve truly registered your current supply and grow right up with regard to seeking further of your superb submit. Additionally, I’ve embraced your web site at my social support systems

mark briles June 17, 2014 at 9:53 pm