President Obama is being criticized for failing to offer any new economic proposals as part of his recent series of speeches on the economy. But in fact, Obama has dozens of new ideas waiting in the wings. He just hasn’t announced them yet.
Meeting with a secret source in the basement of a garage in Rossyln, Virginia – just outside of Washington – White House Dossier was told, follow the money. Trying that and finding out nothing, White House Dossier called second source who turned over the information in exchange for a liter of Southern Comfort and some amusing imitations of Donald Duck.
Here, then, are the top ten as yet unrevealed Obama economic proposals.
1. Go to Russia to see if there are any Kulaks left and relieve them of their land.
2. Assess special tax on people who pronounce rather as “rahther.”
3. Open store on Pennsylvania Avenue with free stuff.
4. Add 10 million rich people to “the one percent” but still call it “the one percent.”
5. Direct IRS to audit anyone who claims, “I built that.”
6. Construct massive butter knife to spread the wealth around.
7. Force employers to hire any jobseeker who is clothed.
8. Corporate CEOs must voluntary reduce income by 30 percent or have their liver removed.
9. Businesses forbidden to fire anyone unless they can show employee was “intentionally incompetent.”
10. Social Security retirement age lowered to 21, unless person wants subsidized graduate school education.
What are your sources telling you about potential new Obama initiatives?