Obama Brings Mother-in-Law, Niece to Africa

by Keith Koffler on June 26, 2013, 9:27 am

In a move that can only fuel charges that his week-long trip to Africa is a de facto vacation, President Obama is taking his mother-in-law Marian Robinson and niece Leslie Robinson with him on Air Force One, which departed the United States this morning. Leslie is the daughter of First Lady Michelle Obama’s brother Craig.

Obama is already being accompanied by Mrs. Obama and their daughters Sasha and Malia. It’s not clear if other family members got aboard the presidential jet this morning. The press pool reporter, who eyed the Obama relatives, doesn’t mention any.

The Obamas have been criticized for the massive expense of the trip, which reportedly could reach up to $100 million. Obama was ridiculed when news surfaced that he had been contemplating a safari that would have required Secret Service agents to act as snipers in case animals tried to attack the first family.

The White House says the excursion is an important step toward building democracy and advancing U.S. strategic interests in Africa.

The press pooler slyly noted that Bo did not make the cut for the trip.

Thank you for reading White House Dossier! Today I’m reminding everyone that you may also subscribe. Just enter your email address here. You’ll receive the free OBAMAGRAM newsletter and updates on breaking White House news. No spam, and we won’t share your email address.

mongo June 26, 2013 at 9:37 am

he will have to let out of prison another 5000 illegals to pay for this trip

Scottso June 26, 2013 at 10:00 am

nice!

Yolanda D. Parker June 26, 2013 at 6:14 pm

what Brenda replied I cannot believe that some one can get paid $6938 in 1 month on the internet. did you look at this webpage http://www.Zen75.com

Joe E in the IE June 26, 2013 at 9:38 am

Aaaaagh! Now I can’t get the opening credits music from “National Lampoon’s VACATION” out of my head!

dencimm June 26, 2013 at 2:39 pm

GREAT comment!

margielyle June 26, 2013 at 9:39 am

Of course these junkets to Africa are nothing but the Obamas’ personal triumphant return to the homeland.

HaryO June 26, 2013 at 9:44 am

That’s ironic seeing as no one in Africa knows or cares who he is…

Bob Baldwin June 26, 2013 at 9:51 am

Can’t we PLEASE just LEAVE them all there ?
We would be better off IF they NEVER RETURNED

Bob Gaudreau June 26, 2013 at 12:04 pm

Right On, Joe!

bill June 26, 2013 at 4:38 pm

Lets not only leave there but lets put criminal charfes on the whole family and arrest the Obozzo for tranny and its illegal for anyone to go on our dime now lets force mooch mother and niece to pay for this whole trip since its not their first on our dime arrest them all and feed them to the lions. Since the mooch n obozzo think they are king and queen plus boot her mom from our whitte house.

Rod June 27, 2013 at 9:40 am

Bob, Sounds good to me, Africa can have him and his racism.

Maybe if we (the world) are lucky he will go into the wild and a tiger will have him for lunch.

carolin June 27, 2013 at 5:13 pm

I figured they were going back to their homeland to stay. if only!!

Jim Morgan June 26, 2013 at 10:39 am

Not so. He is worshiped in Kenya, especially in Mombasa, his birthplace.

LCDR M(Ret) June 26, 2013 at 4:11 pm

Is it true that he won’t be visiting his “birthplace” in Kenya?

How odd!

Wesley Thompson July 7, 2013 at 12:13 pm

hat is because t=he still believes that everyone thinks he was born in Hawaii, right?

Dick Runyon June 26, 2013 at 11:04 am

Except in Kenya, where they’ve built a virtual shrine to him and claim it’s his birthplace.

Debby Summers June 26, 2013 at 3:48 pm

…except his brother, aunt, cousin, nephew and grand mother.

David Stacconi June 26, 2013 at 4:11 pm

Oh, they know him all too well. After all, he was born there…

Greg Arnold June 26, 2013 at 8:31 pm

Actually, the Kenya Parliament ordered a day of jubiliation to celebrate the election of the ‘Son of Kenya’ in 2008.

DL in the doldrums June 26, 2013 at 9:48 am

Funny. No one from Columbia U during his days there know who he is either.

Storm June 26, 2013 at 11:54 am

THEY WOULD NOT KNOW WHO HE WAS IF HE HAD NOT BEEN THERE !!

SBFLA June 26, 2013 at 5:11 pm

Not even a professor he would have had to have taken classes with can remember who he was. Yet somehow he is listed in the files as having attended.

Wesley Thompson July 7, 2013 at 12:15 pm

That is why all of his records are sealed so we can’t see that he didn’t even attend college, probably a forged document as well as the rest of his papers

Dave June 26, 2013 at 9:48 am

Why not take the family on a visit to the homeland?

Francis F. Gunter June 26, 2013 at 2:55 pm

I will be as Happy as a Sissy with a big Bag full of Plastic Dicks when this chicago porch-monkey, his sheboon wife and those little boot-lipped kids move out of OUR white house. How long does it take to get the negro-smell out of textiles?

NOMASPC June 26, 2013 at 6:36 pm

Thats just so ignorant..I think the lefty’s come on these websites and leave lowlife racist remarks like this to make it seem like all the conservatives are racist. I would hope that’s who would leave crappy moronic remarks like that…specially about his kids. I wish they would stay.in Africa too…I would like Obama to disappear…not because he’s half back.,but because he’s an anti -american anti christian..communist/islamic traitor. Please be aware that many blacks are waking up to this fact and that would put us on the same page. After all we are all created equal, made in the image of God? Right “Francis”?

chris June 26, 2013 at 10:05 pm

I am with you

Mike June 27, 2013 at 8:34 am

I agree with you NOMASPC! And as for his kids..leave them out of this!! They may turn into fine upstanding Americans..no matter the crap the parents do! And I too believe that lowlife racists from the left come on sites like this to just try and make us look bad and drag us down to their level!

Wesley Thompson July 7, 2013 at 12:19 pm

How can the kids grow up to be anything other than what their parents are, happens all the time. When they are taught to lie, steal and cheat as the parents do what else can they be.

kevin June 27, 2013 at 9:33 am

I agree. Just leave the race card out. He is simply not what we need in the white house. He cancels the tours of the white house and then spends 100 million on a single trip. He is laying off government workers all over the country, yet still thinks this trip is needed. We need a LEADER.

ImNoDhimmi June 26, 2013 at 11:54 pm

Ignorant, racist comments such as those are disrespectful to Mr. Koffler and other posters here.

Scott Bono June 27, 2013 at 8:49 am

And Margret Thatcher….

Rod June 27, 2013 at 9:46 am

Francis, I hate him too but not because he is black, it is because he is the racist and anti-American and anti-Constitution.

Strangler Fig June 26, 2013 at 9:51 am

Bow down, bitches.

Aileen June 26, 2013 at 10:07 am

That’s the best you got?

Lise Harvey June 26, 2013 at 11:20 am

Would you please write again that racist post under your real name? No, I thought so….

Star June 26, 2013 at 12:16 pm

I am off this thread–I don’t associate with this type of posting. I need my IQ pts.

Lise Harvey June 26, 2013 at 12:52 pm

Lise Harvey June 26, 2013 at 12:59 pm

Sorry, wrong place for my answer!
It was a little heart for STAR that I like very much certainly not for Mr.Gunner.

Deb Curl June 26, 2013 at 1:27 pm

Star, I do agree this is an ugly statement. However leaving the thread is not the most appropriate action, in my opinion. Staying on and discounting it appears to be better.

Deb Curl June 26, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Too bad there is not a like or dislike button to vote down remarks like that.

Star June 26, 2013 at 3:32 pm

My comment was on the horrible racist screed toward the beginning–and got stuck here…I get tired of trying to get people to be creative and not hateful. Sometimes I wish Keith had a thing like the WaPo that said no profanity, ad hom comments, etc. I would like to come here to find sites, info, new ways of expressing things, laughs–not low-rent crawly crud. I mean, I know the world is covered with rocks–but most days, I don’t feel like flipping them over and watching things scatter.

Colonialgirl June 26, 2013 at 7:05 pm

Yes, that should bring you up to at LEAST -100

Lise Harvey June 26, 2013 at 1:44 pm

Mr.Gunter,I understand that you’re very angry . I know that I will not change your mind but it’s so demeaning EVEN FOR YOU to write such hateful things about another human being specially on the Whitehousedossier.
You realize that the only difference between you and Obama is the color of your skin, don’t you?

Dixie K. Blankley June 26, 2013 at 2:18 pm

That may be the only difference between YOU and obama, but that is not true of real people.

Sheri M June 26, 2013 at 3:28 pm

You are creepy…It’s our right to say whatever we want, right??? Freedom of Speech! Ever hear of that???? He should have never, ever been elected in the first place. He needs to go…fast!!

Wesley Thompson July 7, 2013 at 12:04 pm

Amen

Susan June 26, 2013 at 10:51 am

Is that you, Bouncey?

Jeff1000 June 26, 2013 at 12:16 pm

Barry’s online.

Dave June 26, 2013 at 9:51 am

LMAO! I wonder if she has had her wookie hair removed by laser or if she waxes? It must be difficult to keep up the disguise.

Press Watchusa June 26, 2013 at 2:48 pm

Hubby PLUCKS it out!

f.a. June 26, 2013 at 3:26 pm

I’m waiting for someone to write, “it’s Bush’s fault.”

Patty June 26, 2013 at 4:21 pm

I’ll oblige you, IT’S BUSH’S FAULT. Feel better now? Now I can go make the only thing I can afford, instant Macaroni and cheese.

Geoff Caldwell June 26, 2013 at 6:10 pm

Damn girl, you livin large. Cheese? That’s a luxury now for millions under the “great deliverer”.

Kay June 27, 2013 at 3:51 am

hasn’t i all been Bush’s fault? Now I guess they’ve run out of excuses since we all found out that Bush has or had nothing to do with all the whacky stuff going on since OB got into office. Incidentally if OB is so concerned about money why does he take these unnecessary trips that cost millions of dollars. It’s more like movie star stuff than the Presidency. Delusional to say the least.

Wesley Thompson July 7, 2013 at 12:10 pm

Right, according to the LIBTARDS, everything is Bush’s fault.

DavidE June 26, 2013 at 7:45 pm

All I know is she can swing thru the trees.

csd June 26, 2013 at 9:52 am

It’s a vacation. Lots of families take them after school lets out for the summer.

Kevin June 26, 2013 at 9:55 am

Yah, I fondly remember my family’s $100 million vacations.

Aileen June 26, 2013 at 10:08 am

Not.

gracepmc June 26, 2013 at 10:30 am

Do the neighbors pay for them?

Amazed June 26, 2013 at 2:51 pm

Sarcasm. Try it. It’s delicious.

Amazed June 26, 2013 at 2:53 pm

And the reply went to the wrong comment. Sigh. Intended for Aileen.

meandbooth June 26, 2013 at 6:30 pm

That was great.

Debbie Winters June 26, 2013 at 10:31 am

SURE lots of families take vacations, but not ON MY DAMNED DIME!

Storm June 26, 2013 at 11:57 am

Sure lots of families do take a vacation along with extended family when school gets out for the summer,HOWEVER they do so at their own expense and not the expense of the taxpayers…Shouldn’t there be an allowable budget for their vacations as opposed to the US treasury !! Just my opinion…but WE ARE TAXPAYERS !

AnneR June 26, 2013 at 1:41 pm

And they pay for their own vacations or they stay home!

SBFLA June 26, 2013 at 5:13 pm

To the tune of 100 million dollars of some elses money? I think not.

Wesley Thompson July 7, 2013 at 12:23 pm

Maybe it is a vacation but when we go on vacation we don’t spend $100 million dollars of your money to do it. Send his family on a commercial Airline like everyone else and pay for it out of his salary not my money.

texasron June 26, 2013 at 9:56 am

His trip (vacation in disguise) will cost us $100 million and will add tons of carbon into the atmosphere, but as God, he bows to no one (except Arabs).

Peter G June 26, 2013 at 10:53 am

And communist dictators! He’s bowed to plenty of them too!

Cee June 26, 2013 at 9:56 am

It is a national tragedy that the President does not see the damage his actions are causing. Extravagant spending and poor judgment will be two of the things history will note.

RA0725 June 26, 2013 at 10:07 am

For him to see the damage would imply that he cares. He doesn’t.

Cuffs June 26, 2013 at 12:49 pm

That is the entire problem in a nut shell.
Obama does not care. He is protected
from every side and will retire from
the presidency a very rich man.
Not a bad deal for being a
sock puppet for the global elite.

Mike June 27, 2013 at 8:39 am

Global elite my butt!! Puppet of Hamas and the rest of the terrorists! But the money man is George Soros!!

Misscheryl June 26, 2013 at 10:00 am

I don’t care how many people he drags along with him. The trip should not be happening. By the way, are they letting our children tour the WH yet? Democrat voters are just dumb.

Lizzy June 26, 2013 at 1:05 pm

They can ‘virtually’ but can’t go in the big house on the hill. In that
line of thinking why didn’t the Obama mega family go on a virtual
vacation to Africa?

Misscheryl June 26, 2013 at 3:49 pm

That’s a good question.

Brenda July 1, 2013 at 7:02 pm

NO! actually, my granddaughter just went to DC with a school group. By the way, all of the kids were told to use their best manners because they were representing their school. She had to earn part of the money and we paid the rest. The whitehouse was not on the list. She is 13 and will always remember that she was not allowed to go to the white house but the Obama girls got to go to Africa. Sad day!

Wesley Thompson July 7, 2013 at 12:25 pm

The word DUMB doesn’t come close to describing them, don’t think there is a real word for it, would have to make one up to fit that kind of ignorance.

Cypher June 26, 2013 at 10:03 am

Typical black politician.

Mandy Manners June 26, 2013 at 3:17 pm

You’re a racist pig.

Sheri M June 26, 2013 at 3:29 pm

You’re an idiot!!!

Mandy Manners June 26, 2013 at 4:12 pm

If defending men such as Allen West and Alan Keyes makes me an idiot, I reckon I’m an idiot.

SBFLA June 26, 2013 at 5:17 pm

I will throw MLK JR, Condy Rice and Herman Cain in that list too. So I guess I am an idiot right along with you Mandy.

Mandy Manners June 26, 2013 at 6:48 pm

I’d toss in Justice Thomas, but he’s not a politician.

Julie Brueckheimer June 26, 2013 at 8:53 pm

Don’t forget Dr. Ben Carson.

SBFLA June 26, 2013 at 5:29 pm

This has nothing to do with color. It has everything to do with experience and qualifications. Being the President of the USA should not be an on the job learning experience where you just make crap up as you go along. It has become blatantly obvious over the last 4 plus years that this man has no clue what he doing and is not nor ever was qualified for the job. He is a failure as a leader. Really all this does is make the Democrats look like the racists based on the fact that most of OBamas voter base voted for him because he is black, not because they thought he was highly qualified. This was the plan all along. Obama could be an ex felon born in Communist China and nobody would care. The fact that he was black gave minorities something to believe in and his resume or lack there of did not matter to any of them. He was the perfect candidate at the perfect time for the Dumbocrats.

DisturbedMary June 26, 2013 at 10:04 am

He’s probably bringing along his regular four or five “golf” buddies or perhaps the Secret Service will find some great “golf” players he can get to know in the clubhouse.

Aileen June 26, 2013 at 10:10 am

Heard there was more than 100? “Business Men” accompanying him. We need names.

Liza June 26, 2013 at 10:40 am

The Africa News pub. stated: 1200 businessmen in Tanzania with Mr. & Mrs. Spendthrift….read about Dakar and how they have basically put people out of work, closed businesses and cleared the streets for the last week upon the upcoming parade of the pest in chief and the whole fam damily….not very many in Africa are happy to see this clan come to Africa….in fact…go to this publication and see the blogs…negative. A sarcastic and facetious article too on him visiting his homeland…they are greatful for the visit albeit a flyover….

Car in June 26, 2013 at 10:25 am

Do we know where Reggie Love is?

Dan June 26, 2013 at 11:29 am

He’s bringing up the rear

Car in June 26, 2013 at 1:20 pm

groan

John June 26, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Bend over and hum

Wesley Thompson July 7, 2013 at 12:28 pm

Only if he can get them some female companionship to bribe them to play with him

dareisay June 26, 2013 at 10:05 am

Let’s take a trip to the W.H., and change the locks!

meadowlands June 26, 2013 at 10:57 am

Good idea. BTW, the WH is closed to us common folks because it is too expensive to give tours but these clowns can take $100 million vacations. Time to clean house

slug June 26, 2013 at 12:55 pm

If you have $500K to donate to OFA you can get a WH tour and a coversation with the POTUS.

Patty June 26, 2013 at 4:24 pm

Let me check my bank account. Nope, sorry, I don’t have that kind of money today.

Jack Kennedy June 27, 2013 at 2:40 am

OFA ……… obama focking amerika

Wesley Thompson July 7, 2013 at 12:28 pm

Amen and I would help and pay to do it.

Lizzy June 26, 2013 at 10:06 am

Just keep adding those zeros to the price tag cause the Obama’s just
love sticking American’s with their little vacations. Just imagine the cost
of sleeveless new clothes for MO the wee ones MIL and niece plus all
the others we ‘didn’t see’ get on AF1! The laughter on AF1 must be
deafening.

Wesley Thompson July 7, 2013 at 12:31 pm

Makes you wonder how the secret service personnel can keep from throwing up every time they get the call to go protect these BOZOs.

Girly1 June 26, 2013 at 10:06 am

Why is it that the public is not privy to the complete passenger manifest on the taxpayer funded ‘vacations of a lifetime’ for the Obama tribe? Just once, allow us to see who stumbles out of the cargo section of Obama’s magic carpet! Probably adds up to half of the SouthSide hood~

Storm June 26, 2013 at 12:02 pm

YES, why can’t we see ?
What has happened to our “Government of the people, for the people and by the people ?” Seems to be gone…he has arrived.

Mike June 27, 2013 at 8:50 am

What has happened to our government? I hate to say this but..I can’t put the whole blame on Obama! If you would have been paying attention..it’s been happening for the last 30 years! But..that means the american public would have been paying attention! For the last 30..a big part of american public has become the ME ME ME…I I I americans! Nobody has been paying attention to what the “elected” officials have been doing! They have put blinders on! ME ME ME…I I I is all they have on their minds! Since when did “team” have an “I” in it’s spelling?

Bonnie June 26, 2013 at 12:13 pm

Who said this was a “vacation of a lifetime”? There will be three more “vacations of a lifetime” to come.

AZ Granny June 26, 2013 at 7:26 pm

Yes, and why hasn’t anyone released the shopping list like they used to? I remember we even paid for Michelle’s breath mints and magazines when she took her big trip to Spain.

Kay June 27, 2013 at 3:58 am

Girly1, Hiding facts is a part of the OB tradition. He calls it transparency. W pay the bill. There is no accountability for the Obamas.

TimW June 27, 2013 at 3:23 pm

The public should also be privy to an itemized expense report for these trips since we are paying for them.

I think the bigger issue here is how the hell does this trip cost $100 million? Where is the money going and to whom? A good bet is that a sizable chunck of this cash is going to Obanma cronies (“reward our friends”) Chicago style.

No other country on earth would spend a fraction of this cost for their leader’s trips abroad.

Wesley Thompson July 7, 2013 at 12:32 pm

Wonder how many he will bring back in the cargo compartment, like the illegals from Mexico crossing our borders.

Moe June 26, 2013 at 10:07 am

Sasha has had a very busy week, just back from shopping NYC with twenty of her nearest and dearest.

Mom of Four June 26, 2013 at 11:58 am

Who lets a 12 year old go to NYC with a bunch of friends and no parent? Is the Secret Service a babysitting agency?

Bonnie June 26, 2013 at 12:16 pm

The short shorts belong in the ‘burbs, not NYC.

AnneR June 26, 2013 at 1:47 pm

Class doesn’t run in the family.

Patty June 26, 2013 at 4:28 pm

The words CLASS and OBAMA only go together in a sentence such as, President Obama and his entire family are going to stay in First Class accommodations, at the taxpayers expense.

Mandy Manners June 26, 2013 at 12:20 pm

Remember her trip to Mexico?

Lizzy June 26, 2013 at 1:09 pm

Michelle the super struggling working Mom was too busy getting ready for the big trip cutting sleeves out of all clothes.
She’s done this before her Mom and the Secret Service are
the free babysitters for BO and MO.

jojo jacks June 26, 2013 at 2:14 pm

Who let’s a 12 year old go to NYC w/o parental supervision? Why, parents who support no age limit or notification for abortions or purchasing the morning after abortion pill, of course.

TimW June 27, 2013 at 3:10 pm

Not to mention late term abortions for any reason up to the day of birth.

CAROL GORRELL July 1, 2013 at 10:18 pm

AND—-she took 20 secret service men with her to “protect” her and her friends—-GIVE ME A BREAK FOLKS—-JUST GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!

Wesley Thompson July 7, 2013 at 12:35 pm

Was it secret service men to protect or was it men for some secret service?

AZ Granny June 26, 2013 at 7:29 pm

Well, the single Mom in the White House needs to learn that you don’t let 12 year old girls go off on a trip to NYC without a parental chaperone. The Secret Service is not their babysitter. And Sasha is not dressed appropriately for the First Family.

Wesley Thompson July 7, 2013 at 12:34 pm

Right, and what did that cost us this time.

Todd P. June 26, 2013 at 10:16 am

The Obama’s are nothing more than high-end WELFARE BUMS, leeching off the government like they’re “ghetto rich”. They are classless and have not an ounce of shame or decency…..

mike June 26, 2013 at 11:34 am

Barry Obama Barrack Soetoro is a professional pan handler the beggar in chief.

gracepmc June 26, 2013 at 10:27 am

Did they bring the goat?

Hank June 26, 2013 at 11:19 am

Didn’t you read the article. Moochelle is going

Patty June 26, 2013 at 4:31 pm

She’s the WOOKIE, not the goat.

Stooges June 26, 2013 at 10:32 am

Did they all get a One-Way Ticket?
Really – $100 MILLION?!
Don’t the IR S need to collect some taxes from these people that received this FREE vacation from their employer?

Allen Clark June 26, 2013 at 10:44 am

I often wonder what its going to take before people finally realize that this man is raping this country. He closes down WH tours but goes on a 10m dollar vacation.

OlderWoman June 26, 2013 at 11:21 am

NOt a 10m dollar vacation. IT’S A 100M DOLLAR VACATION.

AnneR June 26, 2013 at 1:49 pm

And that’s for just ONE of his many vacations this year.

Jeffery June 26, 2013 at 10:44 am

The former family will be in Africa at the same time.

jangelheart June 26, 2013 at 6:12 pm

Jeffery..What do you mean? The FORMER FAMILY will be there
at the same time ?

Yeeeech June 26, 2013 at 10:44 am

So let’s see, the Obamas, the hangers on, the hairdresser, 155 aides, 155 Secret Service people, 30 limousines, an aircraft carrier, 500 business people and the President is going to see if we can make a deal for African Oil………. a “bang for our buck” trip to explore “development of economic trade”. Wow. That would be very impressive if we were not giving over $400,000,000 a year to South Africa, $300,000,000 a year to Zambia, $50,000,000 a year to Tanzania, etc to the tune of BILLIONS in Aid to African countries each and every year for decades. One word for this trip: Boondoggle.

Wesley Thompson July 7, 2013 at 12:38 pm

So what do we get in return for our undaunted friendship with al these africans, absolutely nothing, just a nice vacations for the BURBS

moonmac June 26, 2013 at 10:50 am

Don’t worry, Obama has a fat wad of cash in his pocket. Unfortunately it’s just a hundred wrapped around a bunch of old crinkled up singles…

Steve June 26, 2013 at 10:55 am

Really? who’s paying for those Negro’s?This bum livig it up on our tax $ in this “in your face” manner has got to go! Where are the Congressmen and Senators with any BALLS!

Wesley Thompson July 7, 2013 at 12:41 pm

There aren’t any, they are apparently in drag now, being what they really are. If there was any in the government NOBAMA would never have taken us this far under. NOBAMA would never have been elected if we had any politicians that could stand up and say I am AN AMERICAN AND I WON”T STAND FOR THIS.

Reformed2 June 26, 2013 at 10:59 am

I hope when this man is finally out of office, someone tallies the total cost to the citizens of his, and his family’s, vacations. It undoubtedly will be in the hundreds of millions.

JohninTX June 26, 2013 at 1:07 pm

Last year it was reported as 1.4 Billion for 2012.

AnneR June 26, 2013 at 1:51 pm

Term ‘man’ used loosely.

Warlord June 26, 2013 at 11:05 am

We have a first family that believes it is royalty, and above the common man.

Wesley Thompson July 7, 2013 at 12:43 pm

I don’t think we can actually call them the first family for real, as they are in office illegally like their counterparts that cross into the US illegally.

Mike June 26, 2013 at 11:06 am

He want the Keystone pipeline to be carbon neutral. He isn’t carbon neutral and fails to power America.

Hank June 26, 2013 at 11:10 am

Obama and his family need to be tried and executed for treason. Maybe the “rebels” will fire off a lucky shot and do us all a huge favor.
Obama sucks!!!

Mandy Manners June 26, 2013 at 11:37 am

A pre-teen and teen-aged girl need to be killed for treason? Huh?

And, are you really calling for the assasination of our president?

You’re an idiot.

MarjoJimbo June 26, 2013 at 1:46 pm

Thanks, Mandy, for saying what I’ve been thinking as I read through today’s comments. Some are absolutely horrible.

Patty June 26, 2013 at 4:37 pm

Okay, so Sasha and Malia aren’t guilty of TREASON, just aiding and abetting. Bo is in this through no fault of his own, so he’s free to go. But Obama, Michelle, Holder, and Clinton are guilty as sin for Treason and should be tried and executed.

chuckles June 26, 2013 at 11:13 am

Watch the movie “Coming to America”, barry and moochelle act like the king and queen in that movie.

kathyd June 26, 2013 at 11:14 am

Only a complete idiot would not believe this is yet another vacation for this wasteful family. Besides destroying this country, Obummer and his gorilla wife looked at the attainment of the office of president as their right to take endless vacation and golfing trips.

Debby Summers June 26, 2013 at 3:54 pm

these buffoons think we are all blind, deaf and dumb and they were born with all the intelligence in the world. Not only is that narcissistic but stupid thinking. Who the heck voted for Mutt and Jeff anyway?

jangelheart June 26, 2013 at 6:38 pm

Debbie…,You know all of the people that have FREE food cards,
FREE cell phones, FREE Dr’s, hospital’s & medicine, FREE rent,
FREE diapers and,FREE formula for their many, many,many children that ALL have different Father’s!!!
That’s who VOTED Obummer in TWO times….

littleleers June 26, 2013 at 11:15 am

Most DemoMarxists could care less that Obama is using tax money to fund his sumptuous vacays and taking not only his family but his extended family as well. And where is the LAME congress allowing this POTUS to fleece We-The-People…It has never been a right for a POTUS to have an UNLIMITED Peoples’ Bank Roll…..this is egregious, but the left here in Seattle and elsewhere are absolutely clueless as Obama is their sinless Messiah. But talk about Bush…and they know EVERYTHING.

HELLO June 26, 2013 at 11:17 am

PEOPLE….LET THEM GO!!! MAYBE NATURE WILL TAKE ITS
COURSE.

lc southern June 26, 2013 at 11:24 am

Sadly that will not happen, his snipers will see to that lol. The lions on the other hand could be in danger.

kathyd June 26, 2013 at 12:42 pm

If any wild animal attacked any of these misfits, they would probably get sick and die from the poison all of them exude.

Wesley Thompson July 7, 2013 at 12:47 pm

At least it would finish the race!!!!

OlderWoman June 26, 2013 at 11:19 am

And the taxpayer has to pay for them. I’m disgusted with this fraud. He’s bankrupting the nation and taking expensive vacation all the while he’s thumbing his nose at us.

Newtothis June 26, 2013 at 11:19 am

Everyone want to connect with their homeland…understand.

lc southern June 26, 2013 at 11:23 am

We all know it’s a vacation. Just more hot air from POTUS who rules by executive order and not by the will of the people.

bobalouski June 26, 2013 at 11:24 am

Well, three people can travel as cheaply as one, isn’t that what they say?

mike June 26, 2013 at 11:28 am

Shouldn’t he be taking his illegal Aunt and Uncle and leaving them there?

gracepmc June 26, 2013 at 11:32 am

In the future OFA should send out mailings –soliciting money for the Obama “working/vacations” — with one contributor being selected to tag along. Help defray the costs.

Otis Driftwood June 26, 2013 at 4:42 pm

however green fee’s are extra

ELefevre June 26, 2013 at 11:33 am

What about Auntie Zeituni and Uncle Omar? They still not feelin’ da love?

Susan June 26, 2013 at 12:06 pm

Oh Preezy Revenge is taking care of his illegal alien kinfolk. That quisling Corker made sure to consider Uncle Omar’s propensity for driving drunk by lowering the bar to legalize illegals with up to three drunk driving convictions on their record.

Free!! June 26, 2013 at 3:18 pm

Someone need to stay at home and tend sheeples.

Don June 26, 2013 at 11:36 am

where are the democracies in Africa? What are the USA’s “strategic” interest in Africa?

Lance burton June 26, 2013 at 11:38 am

He takes everyone to Africa, and my family cant even afford to leave the state. How many vacations does this none working president need?

Naw'lins Observer June 26, 2013 at 11:40 am

“Bo” didn’t make the cut for the trip because he would have been viewed as a menu item at all of the destinations.

Julie Brueckheimer June 26, 2013 at 12:29 pm

I wonder how much contact that family really has with the family dog. You would have thought that if Bo were bought as the puppy the girls always wanted, they would have more of a hand in caring for him.

Wesley Thompson July 7, 2013 at 12:51 pm

The only reason they got that stupid dog was because all the other President’s had one.

mike June 26, 2013 at 11:40 am

Ah look Mr.Climate change is going on vacation. Saving the planet from greenhouse gasses will just have to wait until after the vacation and will be suspended again during the next vacation. Unbelievable!

Tom Schmidt June 26, 2013 at 11:47 am

Don’t all U.S. Government workers get taxpayer funded vacations. Just got back from a vacation trip with my Grandkids in Wyoming and the Black Hills of South Dakota. Saw several cars of vacationing families in cars with US Government license plates. Really ticked me off.

Debby Summers June 26, 2013 at 3:58 pm

You should make note of the license plates and report that to your local federal office.

Storm June 26, 2013 at 11:52 am

BEYOND DIGUSTING….ISN’T THERE ANYONE WHO CARES TO STOP THIS WASTE OF TAXPAYERS MONEY ?

cindy lou June 26, 2013 at 12:22 pm

no endinsight June 26, 2013 at 11:52 am

Come one, come all. It’s a freebie safari.

Dawn June 26, 2013 at 11:58 am

preeeezy doesn´t care what “US persons” think. he´s all in, “like a baller”, to fundamentally change the United States of America.

Bill June 26, 2013 at 12:00 pm

How many rooms does she need??

Susan Daniels June 26, 2013 at 12:01 pm

The whole family makes me sick. They are no better than the “Obama-foam” people.