Through the new Google brain-mapping program, White House Dossier has been able to upload the actual thoughts of President Obama during his speech Wednesday in Berlin. I think you’ll agree, It’s a fascinating look into the mind of our leader.
Here are the top ten thoughts that ran through Obama’s head during his remarks:
1. Hey, where is everybody?
2. Damn Krauts turned up the heat.
3. Uh oh. My potato dumplings are reversing course.
4. At least they still love me in Bangladesh!
5. Hey Germans, see that Brandenburg Gate? You didn’t build that!
6. I wonder if anyone can see me sweating. Nahh.
7. Teleprompter, are you okay? Something’s wrong with teleprompter! Call a doctor!
8. Boy, Merkel sure looks mad. I definitely shouldn’t have told her she has the personality of Hitler.
9. Why do these Germans keep opening their mouths as wide as possible? Must be some cultural thing. Oh, wait a second, they’re yawning
10. Ich bin I’m outta here!
Do you have access to the brain-mapping program too? What are you seeing?