Obama Schedule || Wednesday, May 8, 2013

by Keith Koffler on May 7, 2013, 10:01 pm

9:30 am || Recieves the Presidential Daily Briefing
2:25 pm || Meets with electric utility CEOs and their trade associations; Department of Energy
4:00 pm || Meets with Treasury Secretary Lew
5:30 pm || Meets with a group of Asian American and Pacific Islanders national leaders
6:30 pm || Dinner with members of the House Democratic Leadership

All times Eastern
Live Stream of Carney briefing at 12:30 pm

scottso May 7, 2013 at 11:48 pm

ThIs Is the fullest schedule of actual work he’s EVER had

Langley Spook May 8, 2013 at 7:35 am

Obama has to look “busy” today so when someone asks him about the Benghazi hearings he can say: ‘he did not know they were happening today and has no comment…’
(re: hands over dumbo ears)

srdem65 May 8, 2013 at 12:00 am

P:
“Say, did you guys figure out how to make electricity without coal, gas, oil, or nuclear power yet? My daughter Sasha showed me a u-Tube video with a fascinating idea: a bunch of gerbils running around those funny wheels lit up a light bulb.
Maybe you could get some folks looking into that.”
P:
“Hey Lew, that stock market stuff is really doing great. Can I take credit for that?
P:
“Boy, you guys don’t know how much I wish I was back in Hawaii with the choom gang. Good times, good times.
P:
“I really appreciate you guys having dinner with me, I get tired of eating alone. How about you introduce yourselves, I can’t remember who you all are anymore.”

WNY_ROC May 8, 2013 at 12:17 am

!

Island Girl May 8, 2013 at 3:06 am

So glad he is NOT in Hawaii!

Susan May 8, 2013 at 9:20 am

You sure do have this guy pegged, srdem.

Sadie May 8, 2013 at 1:46 am

Dinner with the Dems. Will they be serving “cloak and dagger” for dessert. This isn’t a dinner – it’s a pow-wow to determine who gets thrown “under the bus”.

terry May 8, 2013 at 7:11 am

He isn’t worried about anything… he off the hook. How can you be Chief and kill people? we all know he ordered the stand down. it had to come from him… He is the boss. I know Hillary is guilty for not standing up for her soldiers and her country. Why would a women that has put her life into public service do this is the real question? Our soldiers didn’t listen because they are true Americans… why did she?

Langley Spook May 8, 2013 at 7:41 am

I would like to hear from the General & Admiral who quickly & quietly relieved of their commands just after Benghazi.
I saw a story somewhere with the Gen. saying he could have had SpecOps sent in during the attack, and the Adm. had his carrier battle group ready to launch aircraft during the attack. I think the Adm. even called the pentagon and said he could do something, but he was ordered to stand down (and relieved of his command by some staff officer)

DeniseVB May 8, 2013 at 8:26 am

I’ve thought about them too. Sounds like they just wanted to do their jobs and got hammered for it :(

Lizzy May 8, 2013 at 8:33 am

Well goly gee the next First Lady is coming to my city today! I live in a
suburb of Kansas City Bubba’s getting the Truman Award. Wonder
where Hillary is hiding today I bet you couldn’t find any of the guilty
today. The hearings I doubt will come to anything since the media are
still on the cover up for anything Obama does.

Junius May 8, 2013 at 11:03 am

Ok so the laziest person on the planet has “meetings” scheduled all day. What exactly will happen in these meetings besides professor obama delivering rambling lectures on how much he knows about everything under the sun. No doubt after delivering his mind numbing monlogue at the start of each meeting he will quickly duck out and race back to the oval office for a choom break. Then after such an exhausting day of backbreaking work, he will start to party hearty with his fellow democrat communists at 6:00 PM (no point in working late) and try to come up with new ways to further impose a totalitarian dictatorship on the country. This “dinner” will of course be charged to the taxpayer. A word of warning Dictator Obama, you can run but eventually you cannot hide from your crimes of Benghazi which include the murder of our Brave Seals.

I would like to remind you and your arrogant sham spouse of a quote by the ancient writer Herodotus: “All arrogance will reap a harvest rich in tears. God calls men to a heavy reckoning for overweening pride.”

Same goes for you also Hillary.

Star May 8, 2013 at 11:32 am

Meeting with Lew should be short–just check his homework and see if he can write his own name yet.