The “red line” President Obama drew over Syria’s use of chemical weapons is only the most famous of a roster of red lines he has drawn during his presidency.
White House Dossier has obtained a copy the list, written by Obama and stuffed in the top drawer of his desk.
We bring to you here the top ten of these red lines. Obama warns that there will be dire consequences if . . .
1. Netanyahu keeps telling lies about Iran’s peaceful nuclear program.
2. Holland makes its move against Denmark.
3. Bo continues to refuse to stand when I enter a room.
4. The White House chef forgets to include a pickle with my roast beef sandwich.
5. Harry Reid calls one more time to exclaim, “the war in Iraq is lost.”
6. Eric Cantor keeps saying Rihanna is hotter than Beyonce.
7. Sylvester Stallone decides to make “The Expendables 3”.
8. Biden asks me again to play strip Parcheesi with him.
9. Kim Jong Un keeps sending pizzas to the White House at 3 am.
10. Michelle continues to suggest requiring background checks for purchases of Ho Hos and Little Debbie snacks.
Urgent: Are there any other Obama red lines that you are aware of?