President Obama Thursday plans to attend the dedication of the George W. Bush presidential library in Dallas.
Well, that might be uncomfortable, given that Obama has been badmouthing Bush since taking office, attributing most of his problems to the former president.
One can only imagine some of the things he might say. Here’s ten possibilities.
1. George, can you get some more towels for the dispenser in the men’s room?
2. I know I’ve said a lot of bad things about you over the last four years. But I’m not going to say them today, because you’re here.
3. At the Obama library, no member of the middle class will have to pay a late fee for overdue books.
4. I guess you’re planning on building an additional wing later showcasing how I cleaned up your mess.
5. Not too impressed with the Cheney section. You should have put it in a secret, undisclosed location.
6. This is the great thing about America. That a man who can’t even read can have his own library.
7. I saw the section you had on appointing the first black secretary of state. Well, I can definitely do you one better.
8. I hope you realize I’m going to blame all the problems I have at my library on your library.
9. I think it’s nice that even if you are a bad president, you get a library.
10. Sucks not to have an exhibit about killing Bin Laden, doesn’t it?
Any ideas that you have?