Obama Schedule || Monday, April 15, 2013

by Keith Koffler on April 14, 2013, 10:10 pm

9:45 am || Receives the Presidential Daily Briefing
10:30 am || Meets with senior advisors
2:05 pm || Honors the BCS National Champion University of Alabama Crimson Tide; South Lawn
4:30 pm || Participates in an Ambassador Credentialing Ceremony

All times Eastern except at noted
Live stream of Carney briefing at 12:30 pm

Mandy Manners April 14, 2013 at 10:29 pm

Pffft!

Does the Crimson Tide have anything to compete with these women?

3:33

Roll Tide, my foot.

Mandy Manners April 14, 2013 at 10:40 pm

*ahem*

Not Nabob the Knothead April 14, 2013 at 11:15 pm

Impressive. Tradition at its best. And I like it. Thanks for the link. UT #1, Texas that is, well maybe not this year.

Mandy Manners April 14, 2013 at 11:26 pm

I love majorettes!!!

Mandy Manners April 14, 2013 at 11:02 pm

You just called the president “Buckwheat” and his wife “Jemimah”. Really?

Not Nabob the Knothead April 14, 2013 at 11:16 pm

Hear, hear.. An Insult to both.

Mandy Manners April 14, 2013 at 11:32 pm

I’m tired. It’s late. The next week calls me.

I just don’t like racism.

Folks want to figure out a way to defeat this shit in a way to attract all kinds of people?

DON’T BE RACISTS! ESCHEW THIS NONSENSE! FOCUS ON HIS POLITICS, AND NOT YOUR PERCEPTION OF HIS LINEAGE!

There are two words that will cause me to smack my son’s teeth down his throat if his mouth ever utters either. One is that “N” word; the other is the “C” word.

Not Nabob the Knothead April 14, 2013 at 11:41 pm

Langley Spook April 15, 2013 at 7:29 am

Im not racist, I hate everyone equally :-)

Star April 15, 2013 at 1:19 pm

But you call him a “sh-t”? Does the office, what we can remember of it, command no respect?

Lizzy April 14, 2013 at 11:44 pm

A real brain teaser for a Monday. A big yawn on the lawn no offence to
the athletes.

Otis Driftwood April 15, 2013 at 12:24 am

but wait.. maybe he will show them how well he can throw the ball!! (we already know he can’t carry the ball) He did a great job throwing the opening pitch for baseball season last year.. thank goodness it’s not something like basketball.. or horseshoes.

Lizzy April 15, 2013 at 12:06 pm

I was going to make a rude remark about balls but thought better of it might offend.

Island Girl April 15, 2013 at 1:36 am

Ambassador blah blah Ceremony? Finally! Oh ..

DeniseVB April 15, 2013 at 7:01 am

Obama does like his ceremonies almost as much as his campaign/fundraising trips. I haven’t seen much of anything else on his schedule since his inauguration ? God, I crave leadership.

Julie Brueckheimer April 15, 2013 at 10:31 am

It seems as if there has been a sports award at the WH at least once a week.

Langley Spook April 15, 2013 at 7:09 am

“Ambassador Credentialing Ceremony”… under this Obama regime I hope that includes life insurance, because if you die/MURDERED under this Obama State Dept…. well, as Hilliary says ‘what does it matter’ (re: Benghazi)

ImNoDhimmi April 15, 2013 at 7:39 am

I don’t suppose people are lining up to be ambassadors to third world countries.

ImNoDhimmi April 15, 2013 at 7:37 am

Think what you like about Barry and the Mooch, but blatant racism brings down the tone of WHD and provides fodder for the left to criticize the site, its owner and all the posters here. Focus on his policies, the endless vacations, the golf….there are so many reasons to criticize the grifters in the White House without resorting to cheap racial slurs.

Car in April 15, 2013 at 8:18 am

Yea, I find calling him TFG much more appealing than using a racial slur.

KmikeB April 15, 2013 at 7:57 am

Next on the ‘I really, really, really want to be an athlete but all I got to be was a phony President of the United States so I have to make due by sniffing jocks…’ guest list is Adam Scott, Masters winner.

Julie Brueckheimer April 15, 2013 at 10:34 am

If Tiger Woods had won, especially after the controversy, I’d bet he’d have something for him. But who knows? He might start honoring every athlete he can get from around the world. He will get presented with a 44 jersey today, and he’s waiting for an honorary green jacket.

Julie Brueckheimer April 15, 2013 at 10:26 am

I’d like to think that ‘our side’ had better manners. You must have read about the Left in Britain who have driven “Ding Dong, The Witch Is Dead” up to number two on the charts in reaction to Margaret Thatcher’s death and illustrated that they are nothing but a mob. Attack his actions and ideas instead. Dr. Ben Carson is black too. Would you call him ‘Buckwheat’?

gracepmc April 15, 2013 at 12:39 pm

Will all the ambassadors presenting their credentials to our King be required to bow?

Noma April 15, 2013 at 9:19 pm

too bad….Boston interfered with today’s schedule…not a part of the plan, eh?

air max 2 May 31, 2013 at 5:28 am

Just wish to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is just nice and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.