President Obama is excoriating Republicans for threatening to allow the sequester – the one Obama insisted on – to kick in, claiming all sorts of intolerable spending cuts will occur and calamitous things will happen if something isn’t done to avert it.
But White House Dossier has discovered the true reason for Obama’s concern. Some of these cuts hit the White House, and they’re going to hit right where it hurts.
What follows are the top ten sequester cuts that Obama can’t stand.
1. Hot warm towels at the end of Air Force One flights ELIMINATED.
2. Bo Obama to receive Purina instead of Science Diet dog food.
3. Obamas forced to take vacations together.
4. Number of Jumbo Gulf Shrimp on Obama’s daily shrimp cocktail reduced from four to three.
5. Hot line to Moscow switched from Verizon to Vonage.
6. Obamas to pay for popcorn and candy at White House theater; fines to be levied for purchasing stuff at CVS and sneaking it in.
7. Obama to be charged corresponding DC taxi rate for motorcade trips within Washington
8. Authors who only write autobiographies to have earnings taxed at higher rate.
9. Hollywood stars must pay fee to use the Situation Room.
10. Obama to pay federal government $1 every time he puts his feet up on the furniture.
Please contribute to this important story by letting us know if there are any Obama-related cuts you have uncovered.