The Obama Morning News || February 12, 2013

by Keith Koffler on February 12, 2013, 7:48 am

Five things to watch for in the State of the Union . . . Politico
Obama to urge government “investments” . . . Fox News
Lawmakers wait hours for SOTU position
 . . . Washington Post
GOP SOTU website to respond in real time . . . Politico
Obama rebukes North Korea over nuke test . . . Breitbart
Calif. faces doc shortage as Obamcare begins . . . Daily Caller
Benjamin Carson may seek political office . . . Allahpundit

cincycinco February 12, 2013 at 8:08 am

“Five things to watch for in the State of the Union”

1) Lies.
2) Blame Republicans.
3) Talk up own greatness.
4) Blame Buuush.
5) Unconstitutional power grabs.

Hm, what’s on the other channels? Glad I have cable…

Or, if you’re so inclined;

In keeping with the direction of the Obmama government’s course, let me offer a toast in an appropriate language.
На здоровье!!

Scottso February 12, 2013 at 8:42 am

People, Don’t even watch it. Don’t let him get to you or aggravate you.

Find something else to watch or do.

Enjoy time with the family. Shovel ice or snow.

Read one of Ben Carson’s books.

Do a random act of kindness, anonymously, for someone else.

Susan February 12, 2013 at 9:23 am

Good advice, Scottso. We won’t be watching the SOTU in this neck of the woods. Ordered Ben Carson’s book “America the Beautiful: Rediscovering What Made this Nation Great”, but it hasn’t arrived yet. We’ll find something else more constructive to do than watch this Mugabe wannabe spew his rhetoric.

Danceswithtruth February 12, 2013 at 9:35 am

We won’t be watching. Thankfully, I have a Bible Study on Tuesday nights. A much better use of my time.

Julie Brueckheimer February 12, 2013 at 10:14 am

We won’t be watching. I would like to listen to Rubio and Rand Paul, however, and after about an hour of Obama (I hope that’s enough), I will check in to see if Rubio is on.

Misscheryl February 12, 2013 at 9:49 am

We can barely stand to see him, let alone listen to him. We won’t be watching.

srdem65 February 12, 2013 at 10:10 am

It looks like I’m going to take one for the team. This is one Obama speech that I will watch for as long as it takes. But, only on C-span, not any MSM.

The tea is at the ready for the duration, and this year we’ll be using “goldfish crackers” instead of Cheetos, thinking that the goldfish crackers won’t leave that orange mess on the TV screen.

Star February 12, 2013 at 12:33 pm

Kraft Dinner sticks to the screen. Don’t ask how I know.

Otis Driftwood February 12, 2013 at 10:18 am

Good morning everyone :-)

Here is a article of interest we have discussed before – Obamaphones! As if we already didn’t know it was being abused.

Star February 12, 2013 at 11:41 am

I heard that Dr Carson–but I am sure not ready to vote for him for president. Don’t hit me! I also saw several interviews and he says he would be in the “logic” party–and then in the next breath, God said to do this or that. Absolute stone fact–God said to. Isn’t diving on a new face what got us into trouble last time? How would opening an HSA at birth help people if they could not afford to put money in it? That is just one example. Certainly, this guy bootstrapped like mad–as have many people…but I am not jumping on the bandwagon.

cincycinco February 12, 2013 at 1:09 pm

When Obama does it, SOTU is actually just to say STFU to his “enemies”…

GWShrub February 12, 2013 at 5:40 pm

Ya, We won’t watch him either. If I had a dental appointment I’d go to that but I don’t so, alas, maybe I can find “Duck Dynasty”……they’re more intelligent…amd more American.