Not to stir up trouble, but White House Dossier has uncovered a private White House list of President Obama’s requirements for granting illegal immigrants a “path to citizenship.” Apparently, it’s not a stringent as some people think, and some of it appears either silly or designed to mint new Democratic voters.
With the realization that this could create an uproar and shatter the emerging bipartisan “consensus” on immigration reform, White House Dossier presents Obama’s secret top ten requirements for a path to citizenship.
1. Must be able to lip sync the national anthem.
2. Must know difference between a Big Mac and a Quarter Pounder.
3. Must attest that you have read the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, and “Dreams from my Father.”
4. Must be willing to support a Constitutional amendment allowing third term for a president.
5. Must present proof of being disliked by the French.
6. You don’t have to learn English, but you must promise never to oprima numero dos para español.
7. Must have children who play soccer but refuse to watch it on TV.
8. Must attest that you support asylum for Aunt Zeituni.
9. Must agree to stop putting Tabasco sauce in everything.
10. Must be willing to vote Democratic, even after you have died.