Secretary of State Clinton Wednesday failed to provide a full explanation of why an immediate military response wasn’t ordered to try to rescue besieged members of the U.S. mission in Benghazi.
Maybe that’s because it’s inexplicable. But White House Dossier has done some investigative journalism and uncovered the top ten reasons why Hillary didn’t ensure that a military response from one of the nearby U.S. bases was immediately begun.
1. She wanted to see if we could first find a diplomatic solution.
2. Ouija Board wasn’t moving fast enough.
3. Beyonce and Jay-Z were using the Situation Room.
4. Tummy ache had already begun.
5. United Nations hadn’t gotten back to her on whether intervention was compliant with international law.
6. Libyans said, “We got this.”
7. Decided George Washington had warned against foreign entanglements.
8. Since it was Bush’s fault, Bush should be the one doing something about it.
9. Tried to call military base in Italy but kept getting the damn answering machine.
10. Never could have imagined anyone would attack American interests on anniversary 9/11.
Are there any that you have heard of through your own investigative work?