Obama Schedule || Monday, December 10, 2012

1:35 pm || Tours Daimler Detroit Diesel plan; Redford, Michigan
2:00 pm || Delivers remarks; Daimler Detroit Diesel plan; Redford, Michigan
2:55 pm || Departs Michigan
4:30 pm || Arrives White House

All times Eastern

The Original December 9, 2012 at 11:34 pm

So, he is going to Michigan for a 2.5 hour visit when there are families across the US who barely can afford food for their table or gifts for their children.

And before you libs yell . . . “Bush did . . . ” . . . he also didn’t serve while there was no money in the kitty. He actually made right decisions.

Car in December 10, 2012 at 7:55 am

yep! Of course, this is nothing compared to the indulgence of his upcoming vacation, so pish-posh.

Star December 10, 2012 at 10:03 am

Yeah–this is just vacay foreplay.

Owen_Kellogg December 9, 2012 at 11:53 pm

Looks like he’ll be campaigning in Michigan again. And as usual, the taxpayer picks up the tab.

cindylou December 10, 2012 at 1:20 am

So a car company can tell obama how to fend off the fiscal cliff?

Have presidents ever met with the enitire congress face to face?

just wondering-I am not a historian by any means

cindylou December 10, 2012 at 1:21 am

*entire

time to sign out :)

Lizzy December 10, 2012 at 5:59 am

Is he delivering the ‘bacon’ the councilwoman was looking for?

regina December 10, 2012 at 6:35 am

all he know how to do is campaigning not his job.

Stevie December 10, 2012 at 3:41 pm

That’s it in a nutshell. It’s all this MF knows how to do.
God, I detest him.

Car in December 10, 2012 at 7:54 am

Of course, I’m sure he’ll have a few words for the union folks. Synder is set to sign that bill tomorrow.

If I didn’t have to work, I’d go out and hold up a sign. The dilemma of the conservative. I have to work for my food, and I don’t belong to a union that pays me for political activity.

Kimbly December 10, 2012 at 9:05 am

Actually he is probably doing the other side of “community organizing”, making thinly veiled threats and blackmailing company leaders and politicians.

Susan December 10, 2012 at 9:22 am

That is probably his main reason for visiting Detroit, Car in. Understand the unions are gearing up for a real battle on Tuesday. Kudos to your governor for pushing right to work legislation. You’ll be amazed how quickly the Michigan economy improves once unions lose their stranglehold over employees.

Just2old December 10, 2012 at 11:05 am

All I can say is that Gov Snyder has a pair!!

Langley Spook December 10, 2012 at 7:55 am

Here’s a question the “WH press corps” should ask at the ‘daily propaganda briefing’:
“why is Obama still campaigning?”

Michael December 10, 2012 at 9:08 am

Probably because that’s the one thing that he knows how to do. He’s clueless on just about everything else.

Star December 10, 2012 at 10:07 am

I wish one person at one of these off-season blabbies would stand up and say, “I used expensive gas to come here–we have heard all this a million times, why don’t you do whatr you were hired to do–since it’s too late to prevent this mess, at least try to fix parts of it and quit the grandstanding. We are tired, it’s cold, it’s boring, and I am NOT writing to my member of Congress–you fix it.”

DeniseVB December 10, 2012 at 10:18 am

Sounds like he’s going to whip up his troops with that get in their face spiel and lots of fist bumps. Such timing ! But it should be an Obama friendly crowd.

I saw that over half the stadium booed Biden at the Army-Navy game.

Girly1 December 10, 2012 at 10:24 am

Every day that this dope spends on the campaign trail is one day of lost production for the unfortunate victims of his narcissism. Workers have complained in the past about being docked for the time they were forced to spend as captives during his staged stunts. He is a public nuisance!

movedtothefarm December 10, 2012 at 11:00 am

hmmm – the ‘right to work’ vote coming up – sounds like an Obama reason to visit

Oh Please December 10, 2012 at 11:29 am

ZerO is going to a german car factory? Ford still makes cars in the U.S., doesn’t it?

Girly1 December 10, 2012 at 1:23 pm

Talk about embarrassing! A few miles down the road from where the Campaigner is holding court, it was announced that A123 battery co. has been bought by the Chinese for $256M. This is after it received $249M in Stimulus funds a couple of years ago, and promptly went bankrupt!

Obama should be taking the Greyhound bus back to the WH today but the media won’t utter a disparaging word.