EXCLUSIVE: WHD Obtains Obama Plan to Fix Economy!

by Keith Koffler on December 3, 2012, 11:12 am

White House Dossier has just obtained President Obama’s plan to roll back the crushing long term costs of entitlements, reduce unemployment, and spur the economy back to normal growth.

Given the importance of this information, we decided to share the plan with you immediately. Here it is:

I think it’s clear that, despite having taken time out for golf three times already since Election Day, Obama is on the job. I hope you are as reassured as I am.

{ 1 trackback }

Star December 3, 2012 at 11:15 am

So THAT is what Tiny Tim meant when he said they had a plan to help America.

Star December 3, 2012 at 11:18 am

He also kept saying let’s see the Republican plan–we are “willing” to look at it. Well, look at the one they passed a few times in the House! Could be a starting point.

Keith Koffler December 3, 2012 at 11:18 am

They’re going to try tip toeing through the tulips.

Star December 3, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Incidentally, I love how these pols leep referring to “the American people” and “America” as if it did not refer to them, like they were separate somehow. Well, I guess Timmy is, because he doesn’t have to pay taxes because his Quicken program broke, or whatever happened.

Girly1 December 3, 2012 at 12:55 pm

I thought I was the only one who found this disconcerting. Addinig insult to injury, I don’t even like the way Obama pronounces ‘America’ – must be his ChiTown dialect.

anneinarkansas December 3, 2012 at 1:49 pm

Tiny Tim the Tax Cheat tip-toeing through the tulips.

Julie Brueckheimer December 3, 2012 at 11:43 am

Keith, you have a gift for saying things in the fewest words possible.

Wigglesworth December 3, 2012 at 11:45 am

You should thank Obama because if it weren’t for his unprecedented incompetence, corruption and lavish spending WHD wouldn’t be as successful as it is.

Carol in Florida December 3, 2012 at 12:12 pm

He’s a real nowhere man
Sitting in his nowhere land
Making all his nowhere plans for nobody.

Doesn’t have a point of view
Knows not where he’s going to
Isn’t he a bit like Reid and Pelosi?

Nowhere man, don’t worry
Take your time, don’t hurry
Leave it all till somebody else
Comes up with the plan.

He’s as blind as he can be
Sees just what he wants to see
Nowhere man can you see us at all?

Note from my attorney: This is not a real song by the Beatles

TimG December 3, 2012 at 1:09 pm

Nice Touch Carol!
When hard work is needed he is nowhere to be seen, when blather and rhetoric is required he is ready to go.

Owen_Kellogg December 3, 2012 at 12:30 pm

Obama couldn’t lead ants to a picnic.

Shaky Jake December 3, 2012 at 1:21 pm

If there’s the “Middle Class” which we’ve all heard about, what’s below that? The LOW class? how about above it? The HIGH class? Just wonderin’

Star December 3, 2012 at 1:41 pm

I used to think of myself as “lower middle,” but now, I guess I am officially poverty–still, I cannot figure how making someone else poorer makes me richer.

Susan December 3, 2012 at 2:50 pm

“Middle class” is a Marxist phrase that has become common terminology used by the ruling class and their acolytes in the media over the past 50 or more years. Easier to control the populous if you can divide them into a caste system, and then agitate one class against the other. Divide and conquer…right out of “The Communist Manifesto”.

Quintus Arrius December 3, 2012 at 1:28 pm

Titleist Has a new Obama Golf ball: designed to hook left with each swing, cost three times as much as your previous ball, lighter in weight, and if lost in the rough will sprout into a tree if lost.

Sadie December 3, 2012 at 1:58 pm

Like!

Otis Driftwood December 3, 2012 at 4:05 pm

FOREward! (or to those at Andrews – INCOMING)

anneinarkansas December 3, 2012 at 1:47 pm

LOL…thanks Keith.
I “read” this earlier on Fox Nation.
Very clear and specific in terms!!!!

Sadie December 3, 2012 at 2:05 pm

The “plan” looks eerily similar to his college transcripts and resume.

veritaseequitas December 3, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Or the inside of their heads.

Susan December 3, 2012 at 3:08 pm

So true, Sadie. His college admission applications and the passport he used on his college trip to Pakistan are equally transparent.

Sadie December 3, 2012 at 3:39 pm

All of the above, veritas and Susan.

I think he had more than one passport and held dual-citizenship. Of course, this means that the State Department was then and is now part and parcel of the grand scheme. I long ago realized that the State Dept. is a nefarious group. Remember Spy vs Spy in Mad Magazine. Notice how the bait n’ switch has gone from Hillary to Rice and rather than staying focused on Rice the Liar, the possibility of Rice, Sec’y of State. I don’t think they ever intend to nominate her – it’s all been a shiny object maneuver until Hillary is gone.

Brenda A. December 3, 2012 at 9:44 pm

Sadie, I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. Drives me crazy that the Repubs can’t ‘stay on task’ and are so distracted by…look! a squirrel…shiny objects.

Focus.

Do you think Hillary will ever be asked why she talked about the video? Will she answer who gave her that information, why she parroted it and allowed her ambassador to be sacrificed?

veritaseequitas December 3, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Looks about the same as the past 4 years.

Scott December 3, 2012 at 2:59 pm

Nice photograph, complete with the Presidential Piss Jug hanging right next to Dear Ruler’s smiling mug!

cindylu December 3, 2012 at 3:52 pm

LOL

Scottso December 3, 2012 at 4:03 pm

Thanks for the update, Keith.
Remember:
It’s above his pay-grade.
He has problems with sixth grade math.
It’s all under investigation.

I have spoken with both uh leaders uh of the Congress and we have told them in no uncertain terms the American uh people and the middle class can not be put upon when the uh millionaires and billionaires haven’t paid their fair share. People like Warren Buffett who have proposed reasonab….
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Otis Driftwood December 3, 2012 at 4:04 pm

I had to refresh the page twice to make sure I was reading it correctly, then I put on my glasses and saw it was a dirt speck on my screen. All fixed now.

JBird December 3, 2012 at 9:07 pm

LOL, crickets

polo ralph lauren October 18, 2013 at 4:56 pm

Un factor que no ha sumado sólo de manera significativa a la identidad de Lacoste Polo Shirts, sino que también ha contribuido a su gran éxito es el? Crocodile? logo bordado en el frente de todos los polos de Lacoste.

magasin north face January 6, 2014 at 2:01 am

Gr芒ce aux efforts de The North Face Apparel Corporation et notre soci茅t茅 m猫re, VF Corporation, nous avons arr锚t茅 et pris possession de ce site et des milliers comme lui. The North Face Apparel Corporation a pris cette mesure pour prot茅ger l’int茅grit茅 de la marque NORTH FACE et de prot茅ger le consommateur d’acheter sans le savoir produit contrefait.