Obama Schedule || Monday, December 3, 2012

by Keith Koffler on December 2, 2012, 10:02 pm

10:15 am || Receives the Presidential Daily Briefing
2:55 pm || Meets with Bulgarian President Borissov
4:00 pm || Delivers remarks to the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction symposium; National Defense University

All times Eastern
Live stream of Carney briefing at 12:30 pm

srdem65 December 3, 2012 at 12:29 am

My oh my, the things I’ve been enticed to learn with postings on this most excellent blog; I had to look up the “Dunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction” to find out what it was.
These remarks could be the answer to what he meant when MrObama whispered a promise of more flexibility to the Russians.

Sadie December 3, 2012 at 1:40 am

I hate late-night homework at my age.

Boyko Borissov to Meet Russian President Putin after the New Year
paper.standartnews.com

Girly1 December 3, 2012 at 6:42 am

Russia tells U.S. to take a hike. “We don’t need your money (Nunn-Lugar) to help dismantle WMDs, and our nuclear arsenal is once again top secret. Nothing is forever – including reset buttons.”

Shofar December 3, 2012 at 7:10 am

Again, Pravda strikes the bell of how the Communists are taking over America. And lays the blame where much of it belongs, the MSM.

MichelleIndependent December 3, 2012 at 8:13 am

Emperor Narcissus Maximus aka Bathhouse Barry was up late partying last night at the Kennedy Center.

He can’t get going today before 10.

RickW December 3, 2012 at 8:38 am

10:30 Delivers remarks to golf ball at WH driving range “#$%%#! @@@^&#**!!”

Lizzy December 3, 2012 at 9:24 am

Just when I think about coming out of seclusion I see something so horrible I
cover my head nd close my ‘eye’.
Well it’s over no more struggling and sacrificing Michelle is back with a vengeance. Kennedy shindig she wore a gold lame gown one from the same designer looking about the same $6500. One pic has her with a look so smug
you’ll be sick lookingat it, like no more recycling clothes we won! So back to
the fashion plate and mamma needs some stuff for Hawaii! What cliff?

Girly1 December 3, 2012 at 12:44 pm

Worse yet, we’re going to be looking at the ugliest arms on the planet for the next 4 years. Does this woman own anything with sleeves???