Obama Schedule || Monday, November 26, 2012

by Keith Koffler on November 25, 2012, 9:19 pm

10:30 am || Receives the Presidential Daily Briefing
11:00 am || Meets with senior advisers

All times Eastern
Live stream of Carney briefing at 1:30 pm

Sadie November 25, 2012 at 11:09 pm

Easing into his busy schedule? I am surprised he didn’t call in sick with a bout of Monday “flu”.

Quintis Arrius November 25, 2012 at 11:24 pm

Quote “With all the fast and furious Holiday Season shopping after our family celebration of ‘National Day of Attonement of First Peoples’ Oppression,’ Michelle, the kids, and I are BUSHED.”

Girly1 November 25, 2012 at 11:46 pm

In case anyone missed it, guess who came to the People House for Thanksgiving dinner – the Oregon Beavers (Craig Robinson’s team). WTH!
These are the same players who rerfused to stand at attention and salute the flag while the National Anthem was played at a game that was attended by the entire Obama tribe last year. I had photos of them but photo-bucket deleted my files. This does not bode well for the next 4 years – I bet half of these people couldn’t pass a security check:

Island Girl November 26, 2012 at 1:36 am

I lived in Oregon for 8 years so this DID catch my eye. Why did they refuse to stand at attention?? And why in the world are we paying for their Thanksgiving Dinner???????

Girly1 November 26, 2012 at 2:09 am

All of the articles about that night have been scrubbed, but IIRC many of the team players are Muslim. Whatever the reason, it was an unbelieveably defiant act of disrespect by the team and the President’s brother-in-law for allowing this to happen and a glimpse into the murky background of this family.

Island Girl November 26, 2012 at 2:34 am

Very sad/interesting…I must investigate further. Thanks Girly1

Carol in Florida November 26, 2012 at 7:40 am

Craig Robinson is Michelle Obama’s brother.

DeniseVB November 26, 2012 at 10:08 am

Their basketball schedule puts them nowhere near the WH for Thanksgiving.

Unless there was a charity game I missed ? How can a state athletic program afford to send them to DC ? Did we send AF2 to go pick them up?

Shofar November 26, 2012 at 12:14 am

He’s probably sitting in the Oval Office tomorrow fuming over the Pravda article and it calling him out as a communist (http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/19-11-2012/122849-obama_soviet_mistake-0/).

I guess this is Putin’s Christmas present to Obama.

CiscoKid November 26, 2012 at 1:16 am

Great article. Imagine, it takes Pravda to point out that Dear Leader is a Communist/Marxist, something our MSM refuses to acknowledge.

Island Girl November 26, 2012 at 1:29 am

Bye bye Miss American Pie
Incredible article

The Original November 26, 2012 at 2:21 am

What I thought was so accurate is that he was voted in by our illiterates.

Robin H November 26, 2012 at 10:27 am

None of the foreign leaders have any respect for him, and they keep spitting in his face publicly. I can’t wait til the first international summit and he gets the cold shoulder from everyone. Lord help us if we ever need any allies to assist us, they’re going to laugh in his face.

Island Girl November 26, 2012 at 1:27 am

Worthless!

The Original November 26, 2012 at 2:18 am

Working hard again, I see. Everyone should have his job and get paid as much as he does.

LCDR M(Ret) November 26, 2012 at 4:03 am

Keith, where do you get these schedules? Are they from the WH website? And is there an archive of ex-Presidents’ schedules somewhere from their time in the WH? I’d love to compare Obama’s to W’s et al. Just curious.

Car in November 26, 2012 at 6:03 am

Right back, hard at work I see.

Chas November 26, 2012 at 12:51 pm

2:00 p.m., Will raise a recently deceased person from the dead.
After all, his Hollywood buddy, Jamie Foxx referred to him as “our lord and savior” at the Soul Train awards over the weekend. Simply amazing. Wonder if he can walk across the Potomac?

polo ralph lauren October 1, 2013 at 9:28 pm

Offrez polo ralph lauren dans notre Ralph Lauren sortie online.We peut vous offrir une variété d’hommes Polo Ralph Lauren, Burberry Chemises polo féminin, bas prix, des produits de qualité et la livraison gratuite.

comprar ropa barata May 11, 2014 at 10:02 am

El destino de sastrería a medida con sede en Mayfair, Londres es el hogar de los más grandes sastres que pueden transformar tu vestuario, apariencia y forma de pensar con unos pocos accesorios y un traje impecable.