Biden Appears on Parks and Recreation

by Keith Koffler on November 16, 2012, 5:30 pm

Vice President Biden appeared on last night’s episode of “Parks and Recreation” with Amy Poehler. Here’s the clip.

Here’s Biden and a fairly star-struck looking Poehler working out the scene.

Since this appears after Election Day, I assume maybe Biden has 2016 on the brain.

{ 1 trackback }

CAR November 16, 2012 at 5:54 pm

The show has already spoofed the city of Pawnee would ban large sugary drinks and the importance of city-funded sex education. I love the show but said I would drop it if “they do one more thing.” Well, Biden was the “one more thing” and I’m done with the show.

Susan November 16, 2012 at 6:51 pm

I won’t even watch the clip. To me, this stuff is nothing but social engineering pap. Give me “Cheyenne”, “Rawhide”, and “Gunsmoke”. Take me back to a time when men were men, and women were women – not a bunch of androgynous drones.

cincycinco November 17, 2012 at 9:00 am

“Take me back to a time when men were men, and women were women – not a bunch of androgynous drones.” – Susan

Well, the Obama administration is certainly trying to act like they’ve suddenly grown a pair. The Angry Caliph telling Republicans “COME AT ME, BRO!” over Susan Rice, Salizar offering to throw hands on a reporter – seems to be a little ‘roid rage around 1600 PA.

Of course, the thought of any of them actually fighting like men is laughable. Obama would likely hide behind Mootch, seeing as how his SS guys are all out whoring, and Salizar would be WAY more likely to kill a horse than a human.

Give them a break, though, Susan! At least they’re PRETENDING to “Man Up”!

joelc November 16, 2012 at 7:14 pm

I guess Biden likes to play up the dim-wit image but for me the office of V.P. still deserves a certain amount of respect. I just don’t understand why he wants to play the clown of the administration. Reverse the offices, if Obama were the V.P. would it be tolerated?

SpySmasher November 16, 2012 at 8:02 pm

You are giving favorable publicity to a man who wants to destroy America. Please stop this sort of thing.

Even Less Nabob November 16, 2012 at 8:59 pm

Joe who was on what? To me, the programs on network television are neither entertaining and worth viewing. Time is much too valuable to waste on the “boob tube”. Thus, I do not subscribe to the subliminal messaging via network TV.

Langley Spook November 17, 2012 at 7:28 am

Cable is where all the good shows are anyway. (Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Homeland, Boardwalk Empire…)

Stevie November 16, 2012 at 9:00 pm

I’ll never, ever look at this POS Biden the same after the ‘debate’ with Paul Ryan. This administration is shameless and disgusting.

Girly1 November 16, 2012 at 9:05 pm

Welcome to the Twilight Zone!

Lizzy November 16, 2012 at 9:51 pm

According to a report in the Daily Rash, during his appearance on CBS This Morning Joe Biden told Gayle King the Department of Homeland Defense is “crawling with lesbians.” http://www.thedailyrash.com/biden-says-department-of-homeland-security-crawling-with-lesbians

Lizzy November 17, 2012 at 1:15 am

This isn’t me.

Julie Brueckheimer November 16, 2012 at 10:23 pm

Does he have anything on his brain?

cincycinco November 17, 2012 at 8:43 am

If we’re talking 2016 already, I have the first campaign commercial for the Republicans;

“If Obama was worried we’d kill Big Bird, why then was it OK for him to kill Twinkie the Kid?

Shame on you, Barack Obama.”

You’re welcome.

Here’s a link to Twink’s obituary;

It also shows all the rest of the deliciousness we’ve lost.

His death may have been faked, though. He may be prisoner in the White House. It’s just possible that Michelle Antonette wants him all to herself…

Mooch to Bumbles;
“Don’t let THEM eat cake! It’s ALL MINE!!!!”

JP November 18, 2012 at 3:57 pm

Please…………this is disgusting. They continue to stoop lower and lower.

cindylou November 19, 2012 at 2:45 am

How could ANYone think of Biden as their hero?

cindylou November 19, 2012 at 2:39 am

This probably doesn’t belong here

(ok it doesn’t) but I found oh yahoo answers of all places and thought I would “share”

“1. Rome depended on its empire for funds, (farming practices and mining) it became very poor and had trouble coping economically. Rome had nothing to trade, and couldn’t rebuild itself. In any war you need money to be victorious. Soon enough, other cities within the Empire stopped sending funds to Rome.

2. During certain Imperators regimes, they debased the currency. This meant that a coin didn’t have a default value. Instead, it was represented by the amount of silver it contained. When Emperor Claudius was in power, coinage wasn’t even made up of 1% actual silver. As a result, severe inflation occurred.

3. High taxes was another issue which wasn’t resolved easily. It caused distress and anxiousness among many classes in Ancient Rome. ”

What caused the fall of the Roman empire-