Obama Schedule || Friday, November 16, 2012

by Keith Koffler on November 15, 2012, 8:42 pm

10:15 am || Meets with the bipartisan House and Senate leadership at the White House to discuss the Fiscal Cliff; Roosevelt Room
2:00 pm || Meets with leaders of civic organizations and other groups

All times Eastern

FREE ROAMING FOR INTERNATIONAL CALLS!
Check out the best international Sim Cards and save up to 80% on your phone calls, go to roaming free sims and travelsim!

{ 1 trackback }

srdem65 November 15, 2012 at 10:30 pm

Repubs; pass whatever you think is right and call MrO’s bluff of a veto.
A lame duck President is just that; lame..

Suzanne November 16, 2012 at 2:59 am

Ha way lame:)
I saw a Facebook post from a diehard Dim showing a potential wanna date an Obama daughter in the future, showing Da Prez saying to the young man, did I tell you I killed Osama Bin Ladden? Way funny, no??
Yuck

Star November 16, 2012 at 10:44 am

We know he;’s lame–but what’s a Duck President? Ducking issues?

RickW November 16, 2012 at 6:35 am

I just watched a variety of local news shows in the NY metro area. Each one was filled with Obama touring the storm damaged areas yesterday. Residents were VERY vocal about FEMA, local gov’t failures but……..”Obama is my hero” And Dems used to refer to Reagan as the “Teflon President”. OY!

Just2old November 16, 2012 at 6:42 am

I see he’s back to skipping the PDB. Good thing nothing is going on in the Mideast! Hey Israel, don’t worry, obama’s got your back.

QueenOfScott November 16, 2012 at 6:47 am

Work, work, work, work…

Anonna November 16, 2012 at 8:01 am

Wow. Two activities. I’m glad he’ll be having that regular dinner with the wife and kids — the one that Meesh says she insists on everyday, but that couldn’t possibly have take place often when the Campaigner in Chief was busy flying hither and yon to get elected. So much is smoke and mirrors with this Prez.

No daily briefing? Preparing his “I didn’t know” defense for the future?

Chas November 16, 2012 at 11:56 am

Since I am already seeing the House and Senate leaders on the tube “after” the meeting with Barry, it sure looks like they might have accomplished a lot, in what amounted to a 1 HOUR MEETING???? Really? Guess Mr O is just too busy…

scottso November 16, 2012 at 12:20 pm

When my company does a meeting it’s always an all day affair.
In gov’t, they meet for an hour, or two. THat’s enough. pfft.

What LOSERS.

oliver geer November 16, 2012 at 6:41 pm

wow he has to have dinner every night there are many people in the us
that eat dinner maybe once a week I know a few
and we still have haft the country that won’t to leave the union