Many conservatives are concerned that, since he never has to face the electorate again, President Obama will begin to accumulate more power for himself and rule in an arbitrary manner.
White House Dossier has confirmed this and has obtained a secret list of ten actions Obama is planning on taking during the next sixty days that could be construed as abuses of presidential power.
We share with you the top ten most significant items on the list.
1. Threaten to invade Sweden unless Michelle is given the Nobel Prize for Chemistry.
2. Jay-Z and Beyonce to be appointed Secretary of Treasury and Small Business Administration Administrator, respectively.
3. Allow people to register to vote automatically when they receive their death certificate.
4. Declare legislation passed by Congress will be from now on be considered a “recommendation.”
5. Prevent future subprime lending crises by confiscating all private property.
6. Declare a National Bedtime of 10:00 pm.
7. Instead of the Senate, Supreme Court appointments will henceforth be made with the “advice and consent of David Axelrod.”
8. The “right to bear arms” will be changed to “the right to bare arms” and applied solely to first ladies.
9. Add Saul Alinsky to Mount Rushmore.
10. Call up Netanyahu and tell him, “Well, that’s how the matzah crumbles!”
This is obviously urgent. Please let us know if there are any additional actions you have heard about.