Is Biden Fit to be President?

by Keith Koffler on October 12, 2012, 6:01 pm

Thursday night’s debate raised more profound questions than who won and who lost.

First, I’ll give you my scorecard – briefly, because you’ve already been deluged with post-debate analysis.

I thought Paul Ryan came out on the winning end of the encounter. Notice I didn’t say he won the encounter. That would ascribe too much responsibility to him.

Ryan won because the other guy acted like a loutish, slightly deranged bully, while Ryan mostly kept his cool in a deeply strange situation.

But Vice President Biden won more of the exchanges on policy than he lost, seeming to either have the better argument, get the last word, or direct the debate off topic and offer up a winning point, even if wholly unrelated to the question. And even if inaccurate too.

Ryan appeared stiff, unexciting, and a little over-prepared. He stuck to the script when improvisation was called for. And he failed to wipe Biden out as expected on domestic policy.

Nevertheless, over-prepared is better than unprepared. Ryan won a few exchanges too and explained conservative policies fairly well, making the choice clear for voters even if he lost a debating point or two. Because of his adequate performance and his success at not seeming like he was auditioning for The Joker in the next installment of Batman, The Movie, I give the debate to him.

Which brings us to Biden.

Biden’s act last night raises very serious questions about his fitness to serve as president should it ever come to that.

And it was an act. It’s clear to me that the giggling, the sneering, and the occasional indignant outbursts were carefully rehearsed, a calculated attempt both to diminish Ryan and throw some red meat to a dispirited Democratic base. “Yeah, get him, get the little jerk,” you can hear lefties across America snorting as Biden tore into the despised Ryan.

That the vice president of the United States could put together a performance that was just one step short of Nikita Khrushchev pounding his shoe on a desk at the United Nations should be deeply disturbing to average Americans.

Though calculated, Biden’s outlandish behavior and his uncanny ability to pull it off belongs nowhere near the West Wing of the White House. Unless Biden’s debate prep partner was Al Pacino and the practice sessions were rehearsed at the Strasberg school for method acting in New York City, the behavior you saw last night has to be part of who Biden is: A crude, angry bully who may be a borderline lunatic.

Americans need to ask themselves not who won the debate, but whether they want such a man in charge of an office whose occupant steers the the future of the human race and, quite possibly, its fate.

{ 1 trackback }

rawheadrex October 12, 2012 at 6:17 pm

That question certainly must be topmost among Secret Service agents assigned to BHO. Each must ask himself or herself whether the world can forgive either if his or her failure results in elevating V-P Biden to the White House.

A.J. October 12, 2012 at 6:21 pm

Keith, your a very nice man. MAY be a BORDERLINE lunatic? Othewise excellent, insightful commentary!!!

Chris Daniele October 12, 2012 at 8:55 pm

‘Xactly. There is nothing borderline about it. He is all in.”Don’t bother me with the truth, my mind is made up.”

And speaking of the truth, Keith, and fitness for office and leadership, why aren’t you calling Biden out on assaulting Ryan for putting two wars on a credit card, when Biden voted for them (“Then Sen. Biden voted for the Afghanistan resolution on Sept. 14, 2001 which authorized “the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the recent attacks launched against the United States.” And on Oct. 11, 2002, Biden voted for a resolution authorizing unilateral military action in Iraq, according to the Washington Post.” _ Washington Free Beacon 10-11-2012) but said last night, to the world, “I was there, I voted against them,” Biden continued. “I said, no, we can’t afford that.”

You can’t lie like that and work for Disney, for Mickey’s sake.

Girly1 October 12, 2012 at 9:50 pm

Good point, Chris. Biden is not only a serial liar, he is a seral plagiarist. He was forced to withdraw from the ’87 presidential race because he lied about his law school grades/standing, and lifted speech lines from several political figures, including Jack Kennedy. It figures that the liar-in-chief, Obama, would select a carbon copy of himself. Neither one of these guys could get a job at Disney…

Sadie October 12, 2012 at 10:44 pm

Girly, I knew I could depend on you to save me the time pointing out Biden’s resume.

MarjoJimbo October 12, 2012 at 6:28 pm

Here, here!

Julie Brueckheimer October 12, 2012 at 6:59 pm

The debate last night probably didn’t change any minds as the first Romney/Obama debate seems to have done, and analysis of it will probably be over by sundown tonight. Unlike the first Presidential debate for which Obama and the Democrats are still offering new excuses.

BTW, why isn’t there ever a moderator from the conservative side? The Republicans should insist on at least one. It doesn’t have to be Beck, Limbaugh, or even Hannity (although he’s done a lot of interviewing). Why not someone like Krauthammer? Too low key for the media circus, I suppose.

DeniseVB October 12, 2012 at 7:06 pm

Bret Baier would be my pick :)

aunty M October 12, 2012 at 7:15 pm

I have asked everyone I can think of why we don’t have conservative
moderator. So far I have received no answers. It is so unfair to always have liberals in this genre.

Susan October 12, 2012 at 7:30 pm

The libs always tell me to stop complaining about the moderators because the Republicans agreed to them. They don’t understand that the establishment Republicans despise conservatives almost as much as the libs do…

Zoe October 19, 2012 at 7:20 pm

What an absurd comment. Generalize much, Susan?

John October 20, 2012 at 7:56 pm

Dumb broad

rawheadrex October 12, 2012 at 8:49 pm

It is hardly the same situation, but during editorial meetings at the ten different television stations where I worked over forty years, I often asked the participants; on-air personnel, reporters, photographers, producers, producers’ assistants, writers, etc., both in my capacity in all of these jobs, as well as a news manager on two occasions and in an interim capacity twice and, finally, most frequently as an assignment editor, to consider the possibility that we might just be wrong in some of our decisions about news stories. Not one person ever assented.
The collective opinion was the judgement was above dispute.
I am damned glad to be done with it.

cali October 13, 2012 at 7:50 am

The commission responsible for voting regarding debates and moderators are a leftist organization.

I question obama’s and biden’s fitness for the office they hold; one thing they both have in common among others is the outright contempt, hate and jealousy towards Romney, Ryan and Sarah Palin.
It is troubling to me that they feel so embolden and, so brazen to publicise this to the world.

Susan October 12, 2012 at 7:23 pm

Well done, Keith. Ryan did miss a few opportunities, but then there were numerous times when Biden and his cohort double-teamed him. The only time Ryan could speak freely and without interruption was in his closing statement, and he did an excellent job of speaking directly to the American people…

pianogirl88 October 12, 2012 at 7:39 pm

The answer to your question in one word is “NO”. And if you need two words, then “hell, no” will do nicely. I think BO picked Joe as his insurance policy…no matter what he ever did wrong, nothing would bring impeachment down on his shoulders because then we’d be stuck with Joey B.

Just2old October 12, 2012 at 7:42 pm

Exactly!

Sadie October 12, 2012 at 7:46 pm

Keith,
Well said and summarized with one caveat: Biden did not pull it off. The debate will be remembered and replayed historically as upping the ante on the Al Gore “sigh” schtick combined with Gore moving too close to GWB’s lectern.

srdem65 October 12, 2012 at 7:49 pm

Agree, wholeheartedly.

Quintis Arrius October 12, 2012 at 7:53 pm

Overprepared is a good way to describe the way Ryan acted. The answer to the question of the burning of the Qurans was a good example. Shorter would have been a better answer than the long windnup to eventually “why we fight in Afghanistan.” Something like: “When a Quran has been desecrated as these Qurans were, when they were removed from the security compound housing Tailban detanees, Islamic law demanded they be destroyed.”
Still, the sight of an elected offical laffing at the idea of a Thermonuclear enabled Iran is un-nerving to say the least.

Julie Brueckheimer October 12, 2012 at 7:57 pm

I thought Michael Medved had a very good point: the person who won the debate was Mitt Romney because Ryan never missed an opportunity to praise him while Biden only mentioned Obama’s name once.

bettyann October 12, 2012 at 8:32 pm

N O. Biden is not fit to be president.

He’s insane. 70 million Americans observed that Joe Biden is off his goddamn rocker.

Any more questions??

Jack October 12, 2012 at 8:46 pm

There was a very interesting point that came out of this debate and in my opinion should be of the uttermost Importance for the American people regarding this administration. If our intelligence on Iran’s nuclear program is as good as the one we had in Libya and the president and vice president are, as they claim to be, so disconnected from what is going on in the world, I guess it is time to be concerned on these issues before we find out the hard way as unfortunately the US ambassador to Libya and his aides did.

blondie October 12, 2012 at 9:01 pm

Excellent point Jack!

Chris Daniele October 12, 2012 at 9:06 pm

Excellent, Jack. All the more compelling in light of Biden’s assertions that the administration knows exactly where Iran’s capabilities stand, down to what size pot they are pissing in.

Sadie October 12, 2012 at 10:58 pm

There’s actually a broader and scarier point. What if Obama/Biden have, by design and intent, not be told what Iran’s capabilities are and further what piss poor security exists in Libya. Who’s calling the shots.
Who’s making foreign policy decisions? Has Obama been receiving briefings on one level (which we now know are read now and then). I am not, by any means, suggesting an Obama defense here – I am really asking if anyone has any thoughts on who/what department is pulling the strings.

Sadie October 12, 2012 at 10:59 pm

p.s. Please tell me that I am not wearng a tin-foil hat and see things that aren’t there.

sablegsd October 13, 2012 at 1:21 am

The muslim brotherhood is pulling the strings.
And yes, things are a lot worse than you thought.

BiggCraze October 13, 2012 at 10:47 pm

It’s bad. Good vs. Evil

Girly1 October 13, 2012 at 10:31 am

Sadie, you’re not wearing a tin-foil hat – you’re wearing your thinking cap! Judging from the last 4 years, it wouldn’t surprise me if the ‘phantom of the opera’ is running the show. Obama is certainly the ‘phantom of the WH’. Seriously, Obama is too dumb to be running the show. It’s by design – he told his handlers on Day One that he didn’t want to be cooped up in the WH – he wanted to be out amongst the people (campaigning). I know, I know….I’ve repeated this story ad nauseum. But it’s true.

What we do know is that Obama bypassed Congress and outsourced foreign policy to the UN. We also know that he wanted to keep a ‘low American profile’ in Libya, i.e. unarmed Libyan security personnel to protect the American officials.. For this reason alone, he should be removed from office.

Jim October 13, 2012 at 11:07 am

How can they know when they don’t attend the security briefings every morning.

big fan October 12, 2012 at 9:02 pm

Excellent commentary, Keith. Biden is a ‘BAFFOON’.

Jeff October 12, 2012 at 9:59 pm

I found his peformance unbecoming of his elected office and the representation he projected around the world, and believe me even the mullahs watched it

Robin H October 12, 2012 at 10:13 pm

People need to think about who they’d llike to have sitting across a table from Putin or Imadinnerjacket, Obama/Biden or Romney/Ryan. I sure as hell wouldn’t want the joker in a nuclear weapons treaty meeting.

Jobu October 12, 2012 at 10:32 pm

“who may be a borderline lunatic” minus the “who may be a borderline”!!

FLDemFem October 12, 2012 at 10:44 pm

Several years ago, Joe Biden had a minor stroke that affected the impulse control part of his brain. In other words, his edit button is gone. The result of this was on full display in the debate. So was the fact that Biden is not fit for office.

Lindy October 13, 2012 at 1:25 am

He had two brain aneurysms that required surgery. As someone who has had three strokes and two surgeries for an aneurysm myself, I can tell you that I suspect old Hair Plugs’ brain isn’t firing on all cylinders. My strokes were mild and I recovered 90% function; my brain surgery procedure (called coiling) was far less invasive than what Plugs likely had in the 1980s. However, I still have my “moments” when I can’t think of a word or remember a fact (and for a writer, that’s not good) and I see Plugs’ actions as those of a many with no control over certain functions. I honestly believe he’s brain damaged and unfit for any office, let alone the one he holds.

Lindy October 13, 2012 at 1:28 am

many should be man in the post above (my typing is the 10% of functions that I didn’t fully regain after my last stroke)

pianogirl88 October 13, 2012 at 9:10 am

If Biden had the “R” behind his name, the lamestream media would have done their job and made public the info about his health that would make him a lightening rod on any national political ticket. He might be fine in the Senate where there were 70 other people to vote against him, (I’m leaving out of that number the two senators from CA, any Kennedy, Chuckie Schumer, etc.), but he should certainly not be in a position where he would be the one to take the 3am phone call.

AAtemp October 13, 2012 at 12:19 pm

Good point. Ol’ Stormin Joe would be stamped 4F, yet he is one accident away from the Oval Office.

Darrel October 12, 2012 at 10:44 pm

Biden obviously thinks everything going on in the world is a joke. This man is next in line to be president of our nation, and he laughs about Iran getting nukes. He laughs about 23,000,000 people being unemployed in our country. He laughs about trillion dollar deficits. He laughs about his administration raiding medicare. No person in their right mind would laugh at these things. Biden is a fool.

Brenda A. October 12, 2012 at 10:48 pm

Keith, thanks for giving us your assessment; which I think is spot on. Also, thanks for giving us a place to hang out and watch together.

kara lin October 12, 2012 at 11:18 pm

Keith, In answer to your question. Yes! yes !yes!…orgasmically~
Biden is fit or the PTB would not have (s)elected him.
Why he is every bit as fit as McCain or Palin.
You know it..,
about Kolub & the magical Mormon underwear?
later love~

Robin H October 12, 2012 at 11:39 pm

Do you also make fun of jews wearing yarmulkles?

Sadie October 12, 2012 at 11:48 pm

Robin, I often wondered if space aliens existed. Then along comes kara lin having sex with her/his self in a public form and I no longer wonder. ; )

Janice/Granny Jan October 13, 2012 at 12:30 am

The kara lins of this world are a positive sign for us. It means sheer desperation on their part. They know it’s over so their lashing out.

ArnoldLayne October 13, 2012 at 12:44 am

Biden had brain surgery for two aneurisms, in the 1980′s. They may have nicked his prefrontal cortex.
He also had several instances of plagiarism, one involving taking on the family history of a British politician.
And he’s an Angry White Man.

Jennifer Masse October 13, 2012 at 12:57 am

You beat Peggy Noonan’s piece today by a mile. You called a spade, a spade when you wrote two things –Ryan came out winning (not won) and Ryan didn’t wipe out Biden.

That’s what I like about WHD — you are truly an impartial and unbiased reporter. You present the truth as it it, not as we’d like it to be.

I suspect that Ryan held back a bit and toned it down, as he didn’t want to come across as a whipper snapper to undecided voters. I’ve always liked the way he’s presented himself on CNBC re: fiscal issues.

Ed Brown October 13, 2012 at 1:15 am

I see the fingerprints of Axelrod all over Biden’s ‘performance’.

sablegsd October 13, 2012 at 1:18 am

biden is way over the border of lunacy. He passed crazytown a long time ago and he’s headed for lobotomy junction.

Swedishlady October 13, 2012 at 5:17 am

Brilliant analysis, Keith, I watched the debate yesterday instead and I agree on everything you write. Ryan was somewhat stiff, overprepared, not able to improvise when necessary but the longlasting impression of the debate was Bidens rude and mean performance so the debate didn´t help Obama for sure. And Obama thinks this behaviour is “terrific” ???
If Obama tries to act this “terrific” in the next debate, oh dear, a great debater like Romney will reduce him to a nagging, sulking, irritating boy.

Guillermo Grande October 13, 2012 at 8:41 am

Assuming Biden’s antics were intended, then what other embarrassment is team Obama willing to shoulder? OTH if Biden is out of control or suffers residual brain damage it calls further questioning the decision to keep him on the ticket. Regardless it isn’t good for team o. SNL came through last weekend providing liberals with air cover and permission for liberals to depart from party dogma. It will be interesting to see how many tune in Tuesday. Low numbers might well imply voters have seen enough and that would be good news for team R. High or similar tune in like the first debate could mean indies and fence sitters remain undecided.

tom October 13, 2012 at 8:56 am

Joe Biden’s side show and carnival act was actually scary, in that his maniacal laughing hyena performance, you must realize he can be our next president, instantly and not a performance by Jack Nicholson as the Joker in Bat-Man.

Joe Biden has demonstrated his inability to tell the truth about anything, when he states he did not VOTE for the last two wars, Iraq and Afghanistan, in front of millions of TV viewers, when in fact he did, he obliterated any credibility he may have had.

Religiously he is dead wrong when he and Obama supports feticide, abortion on demand up to the day of delivery, included in ObamaCare, that demands Mother of Mercy Hospital show and give none.

Joe is nothing more than pompous idiot who expects the gullibility of the voters prejudices to overcome his rants and raging display of a complete lying undisciplined mentally corrupt politician, only in command of his own mad, mad imaginary world.

Joe Biden does not even deserve our pity or our votes, he is going too walk away with, win or lose, two pensions totaling over 500 five hundred thousand a year with a boat-load of benefits.

Joe Biden is what’s wrong with America, when a fool (?) such as he can fool and manipulate the voters, so easily and so costly, that the dumb-downs will vote for him and Obama by the millions, ignoring what they all just witnessed. Isn’t it rich? Are they a pair? Do not Send in the Clowns!

In the end, it is sad commentary that defies logical explanation, when a complete idiot in a suit can persuade anyone that he tells the truth and is the smartest thing on the block and asks you to vote him and Obama back in to finish their three letter jobs.

lc southern October 13, 2012 at 9:18 am

Nailed it Keith!

Mike Benton October 13, 2012 at 9:59 am

I remember from my psych classes the term “inappropriate affect” ; it means acting silly or stupid at the wrong time/place. The new psych text books will have Biden’s picture under the term.

creeper October 13, 2012 at 10:15 am

Consider the combined effect of the first two debates. You had a _resident who was totally disconnected. Then you saw a vice_resident who made a joke of the debate.

Against each was a man earnestly trying to discuss the issues. How do you think that will play with voters who are struggling to survive and desperate for solutions to the mess we’re in?

No way those debates help Dems.

SaveUsGod October 13, 2012 at 10:52 am

Biden was chosen as VP to insure nothing would ever happen to Obama. He is Obama’s strongest secret service member. They both are bad and I am starting to think we may be better off with Biden. At least he doesn’t hate this country, he is just incompetent. Obama hates this country AND he is incompetent.

mary pianoplayingal October 13, 2012 at 11:21 am

I agree. Biden appeared to have stopped by the local bar before the debate. How else can you explain the insane laughing?

Sadie October 13, 2012 at 11:39 am

“How else can you explain the insane laughing?”

Laughing gas from spending too much time in the dentist’s chair having his chops whitened. : )

Dave October 14, 2012 at 11:17 am

Coke, maybe? He asked a reporter before the debate, “Have you ever seen me rope a dope?” He said “Watch me rope a dope”. The laughing and interrupting was his strategy way before the debate started.

Lizzy October 13, 2012 at 11:27 am

Well no but Obama isn’t either. Each debate reminds me that as someone
else mentioned Romney/Ryan are always going to be double teamed due to
the ‘moderator’ they all are left leaning. It’s a show of weakness that they will
not allow one of the many qualified people at Fox and there are several that
aren’t right wing they are scared to death if the haven’t already got a leg up
by having the moderator in their pocket.

Star October 13, 2012 at 12:01 pm

He did not seem “well” and if he wanted to seem kooky, then he is not well. The whole deal have me the jeebs. And the my friend, my friend–this raked my last nerve.

Michael Weiner October 13, 2012 at 3:03 pm

The Michael Savage Show returns on October 22 from 9PM to Midnight EST on ABC Radio Network (Cumulus) replacing John Bachelor. Thanks much to Mark Levin for bringing Savage to ABC radio

Weiner nation October 15, 2012 at 7:25 am

Has it come down to that? Weiner couldn’t find a syndicator that would pick up his show so he settled for a 9-12 time slot? And you know that grampa Weiner doesn’t broadcast live for the last hour, plus he takes vacations every other week. Besides my complaints i can’t wait for the Weiner nation to be back!

ZG October 15, 2012 at 2:54 pm

Do you have a source to back this up?
It doesn’t seem likely that the #1 streamed show on the internet (the only REAL ratings indicator) would settle for the graveyard shift, and on ABC, who he bashes all the time.

A.P. October 13, 2012 at 4:53 pm

Debates since the 90′s have been a joke and are getting worse. The Republicans need to demand a panel of questioners. One liberal, two independent, one conservative and one moderator. Go back and watch the 1980 Carter/Reagan debate to see how a debate should be. Cable news has ruined the process and turned them into junk talk shows.

Sadie October 13, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Spot on. Cable news is nothing short of a Jerry Springer Show.

Sledog October 13, 2012 at 5:22 pm

A clear and concise examination of reality, and the enemies of western culture are watching just as closely as we are.

Susan October 13, 2012 at 6:02 pm

Are these people unhinged or what. I am pushing sixty years old and have seen many, many debates over the years. Never in my life have I witnessed such hubris from a vice president at that. This was no debate because Ryan was not allowed to hardly talk. 82 times Biden interrupted him. Sneering, laughing, talking to the moderator when Ryan was giving his point of view. If anything Biden lost votes from women. Women do not like those kind of men. They are bullies and classless.

professor&communicator October 13, 2012 at 6:48 pm

Thank you Keith Koffler for your well-written analysis of the vice-presidential debate! Poor ol’ crazy Uncle Joe has officially earned an infamous place in the history books with his apparent psychological break with reality on October 11, 2012. His gallows laughter was indicative of his mental instability. Biden is a loose cannon, and now President Obama needs to figure out what he should do with his lunatic running mate. Uncle Joe is the crazy relative who tries to ruin family holiday gatherings with his ego-maniacal behavior. During the debate I was frustrated as I tried to listen carefully to the content discussed and found it nearly impossible to track because of Uncle Joe’s clown antics. Eventually, I had to drape the evening newspaper over Biden’s half of the TV screen—not so much to avoid looking at his turkey neck bouncing on the top of his tie knot—or to stop staring in disbelief at his horse-teeth; instead, I wanted to avoid witnessing someone who was heading for an emotional breakdown. (“one heartbeat away. . . “ OMG!) Paul Ryan, you have earned an A-plus for your preparation and professional conduct, especially given the circumstances of your opponent’s bizarre antics. Uncle Joe, you’ve earned an “Incomplete”—a grade just like your boss gave himself. Yes, your four-year semester is ending, and I predict our country will convert your “Incompletes” into a grade of “F”—and vote into office Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan as our honorable and deserving leaders.

trp878 October 13, 2012 at 7:07 pm

Joe Bidden is a poor representative of the American people. He is a VP that goes to a biker bar and get a free lap dance, he’s a stingy miser, he is not a good practicing Catholic, doesn’t think before opening his mouth half of the time and is considered a big joke by the majority of the American people as well as the main stream media (behind the scenes of course.) He is a career politician and one of the many that helped this Country into the economical, financial and the many other problems this country is living with and facing today. Time to retire the Bum!

A reader October 13, 2012 at 7:43 pm

As I have written elsewhere, it is bad enough that Biden, the sitting Vice President of the US and the President of the US Senate, carried on as he did (over 80 interruptions, making faces, rolling eyes — somebody apparently missed some important content in kindergarten…). However the fact that he looked PROUD OF HIMSELF at the end of it all is fundamentally disconcerting. Would you commend anyone in a position of authority who carries on as a curmudgeon?

Rod October 13, 2012 at 7:50 pm

Seriously, are either one of them qualified to lead the country?

Lisa October 13, 2012 at 11:31 pm

No, no, no, no!!!!

Girly1 October 13, 2012 at 7:53 pm

The only thing I can add to the great comments above is the fact that dear, sweet, benevolent Uncle Joe demanded and received free tuition for his kids at the private school they attended.

Lisa October 13, 2012 at 11:30 pm

Sorry Keith but I think Ryan came out better than you give him credit for. The guy is a math genius and they are well known for being stiff and such. I don’t care how he came across, the fact is that he knows his stuff and knows the budget like the back of his hand and that’s all that matters to me. Biden is a complete jackass and proved it without a doubt during the debate.

Richard Roberts October 14, 2012 at 1:29 am

I certainly dont think its apropriate to laugh about foreign policy especially when theirs Americans representing the United States that are DEAD! America Wake Up! Joe Biden is a Lunatic, I cant understand why anybody can vote for a anti American president let alone the administration thats under him, scary.

Weiner Nation October 14, 2012 at 9:02 am

Of course crazy Joe is not fit to be president. Just like former radio talk show host Michael (Savage) Weiner is not fit to return to radio. Crazy Mike claims he’s coming back on the radio the night of the last presidential debate, yet no radio broadcasting outlets have confirmed it. Fact is they don’t wanna work with a narsassistic 70 year old who sues people & busnesses on a regular bases who disagree with Grampa Weiner!

Gary Trotman October 14, 2012 at 9:34 am

AWWWWW , Did mike offend you, Poor Poor pooty boy. lol

Weiner Nation October 14, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Nooooo Weiner didn’t offend me. Did he offend you when he called you a sodomite after you offered to perform oral on him during one of his book signing?

Gary Trotman October 14, 2012 at 9:29 am

You want a conservative moderator, I give you Michael Savage.

Dave October 14, 2012 at 10:13 am

On September 11, 2001, this country was attacked. War was declared against us. And biden claims he voted against going to war, against the U.S. defending ourselves? Against the American government protecting it’s people? After four Americans were murdered at our embassy, I could believe it, if it wasn’t a well-known fact that he’s a liar.

Jonathan Johnson October 15, 2012 at 1:46 pm

This is the REAL JoeBieden!! This is why no impeacment has gone forward. He makes great [KING/RULLER] material…NOT presidential!! J.B. is “out inda open” what Ocommie is inside!!

Barack Obama October 15, 2012 at 2:34 pm

Michael Savage is my mother-in-law’s favorite show to throw her very lousy cooking at, after we tell her how ugly she is!!!