Uh Oh. I’m in Trouble Now.

by Keith Koffler on October 10, 2012, 1:53 pm

Obama 2012 Chief Operating Officier Ann Marie Habershaw just sent me this. Apparently, the Obama campaign has figured out that after all these emails they’ve sent me, I’m nothing but a first class slacker.

Take a look:

Listen up?

You can tell they’re getting testy. The emails aren’t so nice anymore. Earlier today I got an email from the campaign telling me it was “time to step up.” After the election, I’ll get a message titled, “Thanks for nothing, dirtbag.”

FREE ROAMING FOR INTERNATIONAL CALLS!
Check out the best international Sim Cards and save up to 80% on your phone calls, go to roaming free sims and travelsim!

{ 1 trackback }

rawheadrex October 10, 2012 at 2:01 pm

Give ’till it hurts. If you don’t, we’ll find you and it WILL hurt!

Bob Baldwin October 10, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Screw the PREZ Let him spend his own $$$

Star October 10, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Two guys named Fridge at the door beat a domestic drone, I guess…

AZ Granny October 10, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Wow! That letter is offensive. You’re lucky you haven’t been turned over to a collection agency.

Sadie October 10, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Shhh…don’t give them any more bad ideas.

Keith Koffler October 10, 2012 at 2:37 pm

That’s pretty funny, AZ G

mo1 October 10, 2012 at 3:24 pm

More likely they will turn Keith over to the IRS. Even Obama can learn something from Nixon

RickW October 10, 2012 at 2:13 pm

Keith, just reply that you used an untraceable debit card for your donation like most of their other donors.

Keith Koffler October 10, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Good idea Rick!

philjourdan October 11, 2012 at 8:17 am

That is down right diabolical! But funny!

Sadie October 10, 2012 at 2:13 pm

Drones and surface-to-air missiles to follow.

If that doesn’t work, someone named Nicky “no neck” that sounds like a cross between Peter Lorre and Edward G. Robinson will be making a personal appearance at your front door.

MarjoJimbo October 10, 2012 at 2:15 pm

This is rude! If I were inclined to donate, this certainly would not motivate me.

Lizzy October 10, 2012 at 2:23 pm

That’s so pathetic it made me laugh. I bet there are lots of those emails going
out.

Star October 10, 2012 at 2:45 pm

So is this new deal–pre-namecaalling. “They will lie tomorrow…”

Star October 10, 2012 at 2:43 pm

Since the national “conversation” (hate that) has regressed back to name calling and toys–this reminded me of a talking toy by nephew had when he was little–it would go, “Pick a number…” “PICK A NUMBER!” then “I said PICK A NUMBER!It was a terrible nag. You could be in the other room and you would run in and pick a darn number. Don’t let that happen with a donation.

lc southern October 10, 2012 at 2:43 pm

They can hold their breath…

Jeff1000 October 10, 2012 at 2:48 pm

What’s delusional about that email is that the Obama campaign seems to believe that they’re actually running a legitmate presidential campaign that someone, who is obviously intelligent, would actually want to donate to. That’s pretty rich haha.

God bless Mitt Romney: after his debate he’s turned politics for me from despair into an endless source of entertainment and amusement. This is great haha.

Star October 10, 2012 at 2:52 pm

Don’t get cocky–these skeevies are not out of ideas yet.

Lizzy October 10, 2012 at 3:10 pm

Probably in the very fine print of Obamcare:)

Jeff1000 October 10, 2012 at 3:33 pm

Has anybody actually read that thing yet?

Lizzy October 10, 2012 at 4:49 pm

No but after my hospital stay the bills are starting to roll in and
there are some very big changes not good either.

Jeff1000 October 10, 2012 at 5:56 pm

I’m sorry to hear Lizzy.

Obamacare was the worst thing that could have been imposed on the economy and the American people, but Obama and the democrats only cared about having universal health care on their historical resumes. It was never designed to help Americans but to further empower government. It’s tyrannical as well as a huge wet blanket on the economy, as you know.

FLDemFem October 11, 2012 at 9:10 am

Yes, several people. They did a good analysis of it over at NoQuarter. The bill turns out to have $87 million in new taxes, or is it billion..never can remember. Obamacare is the biggest tax bill ever foisted on the American public. Guess it is billions…sigh.

Jeff1000 October 10, 2012 at 3:20 pm

Fair enough, but I haven’t heard a good idea from these Keystone Kops since they assumed power. Unless Obama keeps his promise of making the oceans recede and having cranes dot the sky it looks like he’ll be riding a unicorn back to Chicago. Community organizer as Messiah lol, yeah right.

Kristine Schutt October 10, 2012 at 2:52 pm

I had to check my email after reading your posting … & sure enough … there it was …. I do like the idea of telling them I used my untraceable debit card …
think after posting this I’ll go donate to Romney ….

Quintis Arrius October 10, 2012 at 3:02 pm

“if we’ve got this wrong, I apologize…” should be if we’ve gotten this wrong, I apologize…
Proof that someone in this Administration/campaign/gang has the capacity to at least admit they could be wrong is actually refreshing.

drk October 10, 2012 at 7:55 pm

It’s Bush’s fault if they got it wrong.

Langley Spook October 10, 2012 at 3:12 pm

send them some Monopoly money.

Star October 11, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Is that the one with the big purple 5 on it?

srdem65 October 10, 2012 at 3:17 pm

I got the same e-mail. Some woman I never heard of is telling ME to “listen up”?
The only two people who had the right to tell me to “listen up” have passed from this earth and I truly resent this kind of tactic.

The “apology” is presumptious and assumes that somehow I have been ajudged of doing something wrong and needed to be chastised.

Julie Brueckheimer October 10, 2012 at 3:45 pm

I just got your “Obamagram”, Keith, and didn’t read closely at first, thought it was actually coming from the Obama campaign and was about to tell you to piss off. Instead, I say keep up the good work.

qestout October 10, 2012 at 5:36 pm

So, after Friday, you won’t be badgered anymore? hahaha

MadeInMichigan October 10, 2012 at 5:37 pm

Just received a request for money from James Carville in the mail. Wrote on the donation form after checking box marked other: ROMNEY/RYAN 2012.
Then sent it back in the postage-paid envelope.

Danceswithtruth October 10, 2012 at 6:07 pm

I sent in an index card with two pennies taped to it, included a note “in case you’re interested.” I haven’t heard anything back.

In case you get that dirtbag email, we’ll flood your site with thank-yous!

Guillermo Grande October 10, 2012 at 6:50 pm

I got one too… I got one too. Well these hippy-crits are sooo smart they know I’ve not provided them one dime but they are too stupid to have noticed any of my replies or they would have taken me off the distribution long ago.

Just2old October 10, 2012 at 8:03 pm

Naw, they just want your $$$. They could care less what you think…or that you do think.

rulierose October 10, 2012 at 9:19 pm

wow. I can’t imagine that even an Obama supporter would be very happy to get this sort of email, especially with the financial contributions all totted up for you…feels a little creepy actually.

cindy lou October 10, 2012 at 11:53 pm

ever since the lottery nonsense people have felt the creepy

Cant wait till the debate tomorrow-I think a good Ryan performance will definitely help close the deal

Substance over style is good. telling people we wont touch your wallet or lives?
Priceless

Scottso October 10, 2012 at 9:39 pm

After the election, you’ll receive an email asking for a contribution to President Obama’s library.

cindy lou October 10, 2012 at 11:53 pm

TRUE!

cindy lou October 10, 2012 at 11:54 pm

It will probably be filled with his own books ;)

Girly1 October 11, 2012 at 12:40 am

After receiving the same strong-arm demand for $$$, I quickly replied with photo copies of my contributions to the Romney campaign. Still waiting for a knock on the door from Eric Holder.

cindy lou October 10, 2012 at 11:50 pm

listen up?

LOLOL!

please let class win over tacky-that is so embarrassing@

between this and bigbird the obama campaign should be ashamed of themselves

pa fricking thetic

philjourdan October 11, 2012 at 8:16 am

So how did you get on their mailing list to begin with? I somehow got on their calling list. They call me every day, and I keep giving them excuses why I cannot help right now, but tell them to call me back. I figure the more time they waste with me, the less time they have to corrupt some innocent soul.

regina October 11, 2012 at 8:53 am

They have already spend enough of our money for years to come.

lc southern October 11, 2012 at 11:33 am

Yeah, I have those emails go to my spam folder now…sometimes I read them others times I just delete…depends on my mood.

I’m also getting them from Michelle ick…

fred October 11, 2012 at 8:17 pm

And if you do donate, after the election you’ll get a message titled, “Thanks for waiting so long, dirtbag.”