White House Dossier has obtained a list, written in President Obama’s own hand, describing the real reasons he refuses to meet with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu during Netanyahu’s trip this week the the United States.
While we cannot reveal how we obtained this list, we do want to express our appreciation to the General Services Administration’s nighttime West Wing cleaning crew for the work that they do.
We present here what we believe to be the ten most important of Obama’s reasons for not seeing the Israeli leader.
Netanyahu, Obama writes . . .
1. Never laughs at my joke about defending Israel with “Bibi guns.”
2. Keeps trying to sneak a bust of David Ben-Gurion into the Oval Office.
3. Looks over at my pieces every time we play Stratego.
4. Insists on performing the Brazilian Booty Dance in the Roosevelt Room.
5. Claims Judaism doesn’t accept me as the Messaih.
6. Refuses to campaign with me in Miami Beach.
7. Doesn’t agree that I’m “eye candy.”
8. Thinks the fact that I haven’t kept any of my campaign promises calls into question whether I’ll actually bomb Iran like I said I would.
9. Likes to ridicule my red lines.
10. Doesn’t seem to understand why an oil-exporting country would need a nuclear fuel program.
Any other reasons you’ve heard of?