Administration Creates Ad to Appease Pakistanis

by Keith Koffler on September 21, 2012, 11:03 am

The U.S. embassy in Islamabad has produced an ad, intended to run in Pakistan, that attempts to soothe Muslim tempers over an online video denigrating Mohammed.

The ad, which is costing the State Department about $70,000 to run, differs little from a widely criticized statement by the U.S. embassy in Cairo earlier this month that sought to appease protestors in Egypt. Both the new State Department ad and the Egyptian embassy statement condemn the video and stress U.S. commitment to religious tolerance.

The Pakistan ad, titled “A message from the President of the United States Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton,” shows President Obama declaring the United States “a nation that respects all faiths.” It also includes footage of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton pleading, “the United States government had absolutely nothing to do with this video.”

Have a look.

The ad fails to mention America’s commitment to tolerating free speech.

By showing such concern about the reaction of Pakistani Muslims, the Obama administration is arguably offering an implicit apology for the video.

The reaction by the administration raises questions about whether the government will try to appease those angered by the exercise of speech in America every time something offensive stirs an outcry in the Middle East – or whether the administration will take steps to limit First Amendment rights.

Rod September 21, 2012 at 11:24 am

the latest stop in the apology tour

Langley Spook September 21, 2012 at 4:22 pm

How do you say: “F#^king Savages” in Arabic…?

Star September 22, 2012 at 12:32 pm

I saw the films of them wrestling the ambassaor’s bloody corpse through the streets…utterly depraved.

Star September 22, 2012 at 1:47 pm

By the way–THAT film had to do with our govt.

Odins Acolyte September 21, 2012 at 11:25 am

appease?
{spit}

DeniseVB September 21, 2012 at 11:28 am

Fox showed part of Obama’s satelite comments to the AARP, is this from the White House ? It’s definitely a campaign speech (‘my opponent…”) and I thought WH campaigning was illegal ?

RickW September 21, 2012 at 11:37 am

Denise, I think Executive Order 191-IWONSOICANDOWHATIWANT abolished the campaign restrictions.

JR September 21, 2012 at 12:47 pm

Not for Obama silly! Nothing is illegal for Obama.

bb_959 September 21, 2012 at 1:02 pm

It IsIllegal, Along With The Other Commercials Shot At The Plantation. Also, They Do KoolAid Tours And Give Out Free Official White House Beer Making Recipts There! Wow…

Star September 21, 2012 at 11:29 am

I saw it more as a weak “aw can’t we all just get along” deal–useless. Is some worked up hothead going to see that and think…”Oh–I thought it was a govt film, well, alrighty then”? Since when do all these people have TVs and computers for videos and commericals?

Blondie September 21, 2012 at 11:31 am

Watching via satellite Presudent at AARP convention. Same BS different day.

Susan September 21, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Paul Ryan is supposed to give a speech there too. Would love to hear your take on his speech.

AFVET September 22, 2012 at 12:16 pm

I saw on Drudge that he was booed by the elders.

Star September 22, 2012 at 12:44 pm

I think a lot of older people are tuning in to the pickle we are in with medical costs as ridiculous as they are–even with Medicare. My mother had a presumed stroke–she was 94, so I refused the kneejerk MRI they want to do, refused this, refused that–they said they would not feed her unless we submitted to a swallowing test–first a woman making her swallow things of diff consistencies, then since they could not decide, a several thousand buck x-ray test of her doing the same–which she passed–whew, safe for that Jell-O. I have about a thousand other examples–a neurologist we never saw and who would never talk to us–$1000. Some IV antibiotics for a UTI–$3500. She was in the hosp two nites–more than $30K.

Susan September 23, 2012 at 11:42 am

AARP stands to get filthy rich once Obamacare goes into effect, so not too surprised about the boos from the lefties in attendance. I admire Paul Ryan for not being afraid to face them in person, unlike the coward in the White House.

YES WE CON! September 21, 2012 at 11:32 am

4 more years Forgery, Fraud and Felonies. And of course the Apollopalooza World Tour. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHAM3hRI8_Y

Blather September 21, 2012 at 11:36 am

Mobamma and Hil better prepare a statement for world Christians condemning the movie Dogma because all left wingers know that Christians are fanatics and riot all of the time. Keveen Smith, Ben Afeleek and Maaatt Demon need to be brought to justice immediately. And the billionaire’s wife Saaalmah Hayyak.

Not Nabob September 21, 2012 at 9:22 pm

PLUS: Hillary, for God’s sake, call it a day. The farm in Arkansas needs grazing.

Julie Brueckheimer September 21, 2012 at 11:36 am

Unbelievable! What a contrast to the way the French are handling their crisis. And, by the way, this video shows that the administration is still pushing the lame and disproved point that the video is the cause of of anti-American feeling in the Muslim world.

mirted September 21, 2012 at 12:03 pm

Since BHO, Hillary, Rice, Jarrett, et al are so upset at a simple parody
(all regular church goers, aren’t they, lol) will Obama give back the $1mm Bill Maher donated? Yeah, that’l happen.

Hypocrite-In-Chief September 21, 2012 at 11:37 am

He’s already apologized for America and surrendered it to the Islamic Jihadists.

Obama has no more ‘diplomatic capital’ left to spend.

Beach Bum September 21, 2012 at 11:38 am

THE MUSLIMS ARE *NOT* HAPPY!

They’re not happy in Gaza ..
They’re not happy in Egypt ..
They’re not happy in Libya ..
They’re not happy in Morocco ..
They’re not happy in Iran ..
They’re not happy in Iraq ..
They’re not happy in Yemen ..
They’re not happy in Afghanistan ..
They’re not happy in Pakistan ..
They’re not happy in Syria ..
They’re not happy in Lebanon ..

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They’re happy in Australia .
They’re happy in Canada .
They’re happy in England ..
They’re happy in France ..
They’re happy in Italy ..
They’re happy in Germany ..
They’re happy in Sweden ..
*They’re happy in the USA .. *
They’re happy in Norway ..
They’re happy in Holland .
They’re happy in Denmark .

Basically, they’re happy in every country that is not Muslim
and unhappy in every country that is!

*AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?*
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

*THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN! *
*AND THEN; THEY WANT TO CHANGE THOSE COUNTRIES TO BE LIKE *
*THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY*!

Excuse me but I can’t help wondering…
How dumb can you get?

Ravi September 21, 2012 at 11:52 am

You just about hit the hammer on the nail.

You are 100% correct.

YES WE CON! September 21, 2012 at 11:52 am

Maybe they’re happy in Barry’s “Home Country” as his wife describes it – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0H8A-fQXFA

Anonna September 22, 2012 at 7:39 pm

Yeah, they’re happy in non-muslim countries, but they feel guilty because they’re not islamic and must make them islamic to assuage their guilt.

Pouncekitty September 21, 2012 at 11:48 am

Islamics understand only one thing: POWER! These ads are completely foreign to their culture. Waste of money. They won’t pay the slightest attention. Didn’t Obama tell us the Muslim world would love us once he was elected? Didn’t he say they just hated Bush and not him? Isn’t it about time we called Obama out on his complete failure as president?

RT Boogs September 21, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Ok, Keith, point clearly stated. I guess the State Department should have purchased more time and gone infomercial – allowing the flexibility to describe / discuss / defend / debate our form of government to include free speech? Um, nope…. Done nothing? Um, nope….

We are having a “have you stopped beating your wife” moment here… Nothing the President does or does not do will draw anything but caustic criticism – some warranted, some not. Geez, he could put a self-inflicted death-inducing bullet in his head and this lot would complain he used the wrong caliber bullet…

Guglielmo Boogliodemus September 21, 2012 at 12:57 pm

You be da tool of the day RT. The tool of the day!

RT Boogs September 21, 2012 at 1:24 pm

Good deal Guglielmo – I’ll be the screw, you be the nut. It is all good.

I notice you steered clear of adding anything of value to the conversation at hand….

desertdweller September 21, 2012 at 6:56 pm

Your’re correct RT Boogs, there is nothing Obama can do because his foreign policy is a complete failure and he is and makes the US look weak throughout the world. He should be held accountable for that failure, the outright lies he and his administration have told, and more to the point, he is responsible for the death of those State employees and all those who will die as a result of this debacle.

FLDemFem September 21, 2012 at 7:23 pm

“he could put a self-inflicted death-inducing bullet in his head and this lot would complain he used the wrong caliber bullet…”

No, we wouldn’t, we would be too busy dancing in the streets. Finally. he did something right!!!

Chris P. Bacon September 21, 2012 at 11:54 am

The Obama Administration should be held accountable for these uprisings. They blamed this film that nobody saw to cover their bungling and incompetancy. He gave them an excuse to justify and rationalize their rioting. Has Obama done anything in his presidency that doesn’t have neagative results for America?

RT Boogs September 21, 2012 at 12:21 pm

@Chris – the Obama Administration is being held accountable! The President will not be earning your vote. That is the ultimate accountability built into the system. Go vote.

Cooper September 21, 2012 at 2:37 pm

There is a viable candidate, you just don’t like him. Romney and Ryan will provide much needed leadership and do a fine job getting this country moving again. My anger is directed at people like you who elected this incompetent socialist jerk and his equally corrupt and incompetent administration. The funny thing is you folks have either learned nothing, or are totally ignoring what Obama really is, or just want the the country to suffer more. And you’ll vote for the bastard again.

And the administration is not being held accountable…yet.

Just2old September 21, 2012 at 2:46 pm

6 Nov they will

Susan September 21, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Well said, Cooper. The irony of it all is that these folks are so besotted with the tyrant, that they will turn themselves into pretzels to defend the indefensible. If they aren’t Obots, then they are OWS Move-on paid hacks.

RT Boogs September 21, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Yikes – Let me get out my dictionary. I need to look up who “those folks” are… Glad you can inject some humor into the thread. heaven knows, it is needed. Thanks Susan.

Susan September 21, 2012 at 5:17 pm

You don’t know who “folks” are? Ask your messiah. He’s the one who calls the American people “folks”.

RT Boogs September 21, 2012 at 6:09 pm

That’s a nice one Susan – let’s fact check.

Copper: “you folks”

Susan: The irony of it all is that “these folks” are so besotted with the tyrant, that they will turn themselves into pretzels to defend the indefensible.

RT: “Those Folks” as in “perhaps some posters like you are being less than inclusive and drawing wild-ass stereotypes”. As in lumping the majority of Americans into a bucket “you” apparently disdain.

Look at my original post – oh! Vote. Oh, Obama is being held accountable. Oh, we, as in WE, ended up placing Mitt on the Ticket, hence, like duh, we, as in WE, are to be held accountable for that outcome.

What did you miss? Studying the socialist left playbook and taking it for a spin? You know, go left enough and you bump into the far right – kind of like the ACLU and Tea Party sharing the same position with wildly different founding principles… Even a broken clock is right twice a day…

Have a good night. I plan to.

Not Nabob September 21, 2012 at 9:09 pm

A broken timepiece correctly displays accuracy for 1 (one) second per twice a day. The rest of the 86,398 seconds per day, it’s gives us incorrect information. Kinda like our Piss Ant President.

Not Nabob September 21, 2012 at 9:12 pm

AND : Hillary, for God’s sake, call it a day. The farm in Arkansas needs grazing.

RT Boogs September 21, 2012 at 3:46 pm

@Cooper — Not surprising you have taken / made several quantum leaps of, of, of faith? Um, no – what to call it… Um, logic? No… Ah… Got it. You have taken several quantum leaps of reasoning that resulted in, um, in inaccurate conclusions. No surprise.

The Truth:

(a) I Like Romney. He is a stand up guy with a plan. He is smart, capable, and caring. He is a decent human being and cares deeply for America and ALL of us. These are my beliefs with respect to Mitt Romney.
(b) You assumed I voted at all and second you reasoned wrongly on my ballot selection in 2008.
(c) You reasoned, and reasoned wrongly, that I will be voting for Obama in November.
(d) You reasoned, and reasoned wrongly, that I am do not question where government is, where it is heading, and how it is going to get there…

I am NOT a bit surprised that you lumped me into some unknown pool of “you folks” – it is what you do. Label and blame. Not that you will go through my other posts, but I try not to fall into that pattern of abuse… Smart ass, some times. Testy when attacked, sometimes. Get personal, try not to but occasionally it leaks out. Most often I observe, question, and try to add something of value to the discourse du jour.

I will not label you Cooper, but I will make an assessment. I find you to behave like a prejudiced and angry lost sole. I wish you peace of mind.

RT

Cooper September 22, 2012 at 12:05 am

Just going by the inane remarks you have made in the past and continue to make. Case in point: “Your anger should be directed at your brothers and sisters in arms that could not put a viable candidate on the ticket. Place the blame where it is due. :)” What the hell does that mean? Sure sounds like your sour on Romney.

I’ll continue to make my observations here when I feel the need.
If you don’t like it then don’t read it. I call it as I see, just like everyone else who posts here. I don’t believe I am prejudiced, but with age I have grown more intolerant of incompetents, fools, and lefty political hacks. And I especially don’t like it when they are running the country into the ground with the support of the major news outlets, academia, celebrities, unions, and assorted activist groups.

“I find you to behave like a prejudiced and angry lost sole. I wish you peace of mind.” BTW a sole is a fish or the bottom of a shoe.

Star September 22, 2012 at 1:04 pm

Lost sole–as in shoe repair?

Bryan September 21, 2012 at 11:54 am

Islamic terrorists attack us on 9/11/2001 and our government declares the perpetrators are just a few radicals and that the U.S. is not at war with Islam. Eleven years later, once again on 9/11, our embassy in destroyed in Libya and our ambassador killed and dragged through the streets and once again. This time our government puts out outrageous propaganda that the attack was instigated by an obscure video on YouTube. I’m not sure what is more offensive, the idea that I’m supposed to believe illiterate farmers across the Arab world found this video online and then became so outraged they attack us, or the idea that our foreign policy is such a pathetic deck of cards that an obscure YouTube video can cause it to crumble to pieces in a matter of days. The real reason they are protesting is because Obama has paraded around the world over the past four years and declared how wrong America has been in the past and how weak we are now. Like sharks, these savages smell blood in the water and they have no fear of America any longer.

dwdude September 21, 2012 at 11:54 am

isn’t it great to have beggars in charge of our government…you can see how much good it is doing over there. at least 17 dead after these two low lifes try to make sure no one blames them since, of course, they are in charge.

Andrew A September 21, 2012 at 11:55 am

I never thought I’d live to see the day when the French would be tougher on these savages than the U.S. I’m flabbergasted.

Sadie September 21, 2012 at 1:51 pm

And I never thought I’d live to see Neville Chamberlain’s ghost in the WH. : (

RT Boogs September 21, 2012 at 3:48 pm

Sadie – I’m not surprised, at all, you see ghosts…lol… ;) I see them sometimes too. Work hard not to…

B. Samuel Davis September 21, 2012 at 11:56 am

Shows how very little the Administration knows about Islamic fascism. No amount of apologizing is going to work. What’s to prevent anyone in America from making a similar video every day of the week? Islamic countries can do what they like, but our system is our system, and the response should be flipping these people the bird – you couldn’t get them any more angry than they are now.

Also notice that Democratic media stays far away from this? They don’t want to let the country know that the rest of the world despises Obama for the weak, ineffective, incompetent leader that he is.

That so many people fall for Democratic lies is a testament to the power of Democratic media which has destroyed the minorities in this country and is looking to destroy the rest of the country. It’s time to separate from these people – let them run their own, and pretty soon you will have people trying to escape from California to work elsewhere.

RickW September 21, 2012 at 11:56 am

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2012/09/20129219618263113.html Bam is going to get mad now. They torched a KFC.

FLDemFem September 21, 2012 at 7:49 pm

KFC is closing all its restaurants in Pakistan for now.

sandra September 21, 2012 at 11:57 am

Well why don’t we just drape our women in the burquas, bow down to mecca and get it all over with right now!

What a bunch of yella belly cowards we have running this country.

jerry September 21, 2012 at 12:51 pm

in the case of Hillary and V. Jarret they would look better in burquas

AmericanPatriot September 21, 2012 at 11:58 am

Maybe he should apologize for the numerous times he gloated about how HE killed Osama Bin Laden. You think they might be a bit pissed about that?

RickW September 21, 2012 at 12:01 pm

AP.please…….Don’t give him any ideas. He is liable to send SEAL Team 6 over there to be tried for murder as a pacifier…….(Heh heh I’d like to see their reaction. )

mirted September 21, 2012 at 11:59 am

This whole video thing is so much of a straw dog, it can’t bark. It was released in May, for crimminy sakes! Why now? Does it take the Imams that much time to stir up their flocks? No, I suspect not. Why not get upset at Bill Maher’s TV comments? After all, in Islam’s eyes, they are blasphemy.

Why do people buy off on this “moderate muslim” BS? Every country that has them as a minority of their otherwise peaceful populations regrets it. I’ll bet the French people are really loving their PC BS attitudes about now.

By it’s own design and admission, Islam is incompatible with any other culture. Policies should reflect this fact. Anyone counting on Obama to recognize this should not hold its breath while he is in office. He’s so indoctrinated in the small part of the Koran that emulates the New testament, he’s blind to the 60 or 70% that is structured to violence.

In any case, the quickest road to energy independence provide relief, but not while Obama is in office.

Comas September 21, 2012 at 12:00 pm

No ad or apology, though unwarranted in this case and most others, would ever appease this group. I find it incredible the amount of energy and money we spend dealing with the middle east. Besides Israel and a couple of others, just cut them off, so long, so be it. Within a few years they would all be fighting each other. Of course this would require us to be energy independent.

Sheldoon September 21, 2012 at 12:02 pm

The question is did he grovel enough to really help matters. Obama knows how to grovel to a Saudi king, an he should grovel to the Pakistanis as well.
What good is an apology without groveling?
What is amazing is that Obama is still trying to blame some poor citizen in the United States for the Middle East problems that he himself and that incompetent Hillary caused. I thought Madeline Albright was the dumbest woman ever to be in government, until Hillary surfaces as S of S.
BTW, has Obama ever accepted responsibility for anything?

J. Gavin September 21, 2012 at 12:04 pm

And when will we stop apologizing for judaism. The recent revelations that Netayahu himself stole kryptons or nuclear triggers speaks wonders. From the likes of Rosenberg to J. and ester pollard, R. Smyth and Milchan Israel has sold our nuclear secrets to china and russia. Read the 1993 CIA report.
Both Shimon Peres and Netayahu have asked that this not be discussed publically.Why???

J. Gavin September 21, 2012 at 12:09 pm

BRING OUR SONS HOME!!!

Sadie September 21, 2012 at 12:12 pm

When Judaism is typed in lower case, you have lost all validity in making a point. No links, no proof, but plenty of antisemitism. Take yourself, your rant, your accusations and move to Mecca.

bettyann September 21, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Well said, Sadie. J. Gavin, your equivocation reeks of stupidity.

Sadie September 21, 2012 at 12:05 pm

The “Cover My A#* and Kiss Yours, too” PSA has been another epic failure from the dynamic duo. Pakistan declared Friday “mohammed day”. The declaration can best be defined as: “F— You”.

timothy September 21, 2012 at 12:05 pm

What Hillary was basically saying was “We absolutely reject the free speech of our Nation. And to all Muslims, we apologize for our constitution but we are doing everything we can to destroy it for the benefit of Islam”

Julie September 21, 2012 at 12:11 pm

Exactly, Tim! This is sick!

Just2old September 21, 2012 at 12:26 pm

Ding!

RT Boogs September 21, 2012 at 12:33 pm

@timothy – WTF? I shouldn’t but let me ask. Pretend you are advising the President – what SPECIFIC advice do you give? Nuke them? Tell them tough poopie? Pull our billions of aid out? Tell “them” to get a life and ef off? Immediately work with Israel and take out Iran while we are getting bad press anyway? Tell “them” they have been fighting among themselves for millennia so stop using America as a scapegoat?

I am just sure you have a winning game plan and you need to share so the Obama trolls reading this thread for entertainment value can steal your ideas…. Go for it!

Cooper September 21, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Right now the best thing is a regime change in DC. Bring in people who can get things done. Obama got us in this mess with his know it all attitude and policy of appeasement. He can’t fix it now, it’s going to play out as it will, like it or not. The new administartion will have to deal with Obama’s mess, but I can assure you they will not be blaming any difficulties on Obama. They will handle it like adults and do the best they can. The best thing right now is for Obama to shut his and Hillary’s pie hole and grow a spine, quit apologizing.

RT Boogs September 21, 2012 at 4:05 pm

Cooper – what did you do? Steal this post from a 2008 liberal blog and swap Bush 43 for Obama? ;)

The next “new” administration will be in 2016. Our friend Mitt will not be able to climb out of hole being dug.

What STEPS should be included with “grow a spine”? What does this look like foreign policy wise?

While we are here – did we get Libya right a year ago? Are we doing Syria right? What about how Egypt came down? Iran? next steps? Your play book and assessment?

Just what does a spine look like? Can’t think “as” Obama cuz it plays havoc with your brain stem? Pretend you are Mitt and you are in ‘clean-up mode’.

bettyann September 21, 2012 at 4:54 pm

A clear understanding of the difference between their repressive facisim, and the liberty in the west should have been drawn. Also, a nice reminder that the U.S. is a soverign nation, and not a subject of the Ummah would have been appropriate.

Cooper September 22, 2012 at 12:22 am

Boogs, your incoherent rant is really not worth even a minimal reply. You think Mitt could not climb out of this hole? Then we are in really deep shit with Obozo at the helm for another four years. He dug it and he will make it far, far deeper.

Star September 22, 2012 at 1:07 pm

I agree–the world won’t be sure WHAT they are dealing with–and they sure know now… I simply cannot believe it could be worse than now. What I don’t get is why this so-called brilliant administration does not see it does not have the money to redistribute or the words of turn back angry mobs.

Summer September 21, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Please, please continue to seek the truth and be the pitbull steward of our inalienable rights!!!! Keep up the great work!!!

Joe Adams September 21, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Someone tell Obama and Hillary to “grow a pair”. Tell them that’s not how it works around here and you should try it you’ll like it.

Moe September 21, 2012 at 12:09 pm

They should have just put it on You Tube.

RT Boogs September 21, 2012 at 12:35 pm

Lol! Good one. :)

Julie September 21, 2012 at 12:09 pm

This administration is a joke! I’ve never witnessed a more pansy flip-flopping Administration in my life!!!!!!!!! They are severely breaching the security of American and it’s citizens!

doubleducks September 21, 2012 at 12:10 pm

President Obama does say a lot of things to appease those who ought to be condemned and does not stand up to our rights. But then Obama says a lot of things, mostly for effect, and means little of what he says.

Leon September 21, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Lame Sauce. The Video is pretty poorly made but this is whats called a satirical video. Muslims need to stop being savages and start getting educated. I hope more Mohummad parodies come out. Because here in america we believe in freedom of speech. GO USA. Too BAd the Democratic party seems more like the Nazi party now. LOL the republicans have always b ten a bit Nazish. GO america. Like I said before the Innocence of Muslims video is What it should be a stand against the tyranny of Muslims and they savage ethics.

BlownfuelCoupe September 21, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Hillary, As hard as you try, the Pakistanis can still tell you don’t have a penis.

Want to inflame them? Just continue to pipe your mug directly into their huts,……. that’ll do it.

Leon September 21, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Obama hates Jews and White People. Romney hates Blacks and hispanics. Muslims Hate everybody. I hate what my country has become. I Blame you Obama and You GW bush. Bring Back Bill Clinton. Please!?

constantvigil September 21, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Obama says we respect religious beliefs – except christian and Catholics!!!

Paolo September 21, 2012 at 12:20 pm

Islam is the enemy of freedom and peace, making any government that embraces Islam the enemy of free and peaceful people. Oh my gosh! Obama embraces Islam, what does that make him?

Paolo September 21, 2012 at 12:22 pm

Have to admit, this old world is in for a awful awakening one of these days,
Question:

This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. And send it on to everyone. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.

Can a good Muslim be a good American / Canadian ?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.
The following is his reply:

Theologically – no.. Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia .

Religiously – no… Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam. (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)

scripturally – no… Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically – no.. Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially – no… Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically – no…. Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America , the great Satan.

Domestically – no… Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually – no.. Because he cannot accept the AmericanConstitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically – no… Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually – no… Because when we declare ‘one nation under God,’ The Christian’s God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran’s 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation… Perhaps we should be very suspicious
of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. – - – They obviously cannot be both ‘good’ Muslims and ‘good’ Americans. Call it what you wish it’s still the truth.. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand!

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within.

” SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ” .

THE MARINES WANT THIS TO ROLL ALL OVER THE U.S. AND CANADA

Please don’t delete this until you send it on.

John September 21, 2012 at 12:26 pm

What’s that loud kissing/sucking sound I hear?

RT Boogs September 21, 2012 at 12:41 pm

Dunno… Your wife? Girlfriend / boyfriend? Matt’s chances of winning flying out the door?

The MaD HaCkER September 21, 2012 at 12:28 pm

O why does not the man just bend over and hold the KY Jelly ;(

RT Boogs September 21, 2012 at 12:42 pm

Hah! That’s what we are doing buddy….. Man your battle stations!

Andy Roma September 21, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Can we just pull our pants down and give it up to our muslim brothers from the other side of the woods? What are we(our government) apologizing for? This is the most bizarre form of saying sorry for somehting we haven´t done as a nation or as a people. They should be apologizing to us for what they have done? Is this world upside down or what? What about our dear and loved commander in chief? I´ve had enough of this…

Julie September 21, 2012 at 12:31 pm

This Administration is either too stupid or trying to hide the fact that the Muslim Brotherhood uprising is NOT about a stupid video. All of this has been planned out well in advance. They need to start concentrating on what can be expected and how to defend and quit backpeddling. It doesn’t take rocket science to KNOW that all of this has been planned! And, I wouldn’t doubt there’s more ahead……that’s been planned!

RT Boogs September 21, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Julie – right you are. Planned or unplanned, recommendations? Not back peddle and defend? That’s easy. Wonder why this administration and the millions of federal workers and service members serving their country can’t seem to come to this conclusion. Oh, wait… The “good plans” are there, but our President just ignores them…. Must be it… No?

thisgus September 21, 2012 at 12:47 pm

Oh My God! Stop Spending Our Damn Money!

JR September 21, 2012 at 12:48 pm

How about appeasing the American citizens for once in history? That thought ever cross anyone’s mind?

RT Boogs September 21, 2012 at 12:51 pm

@ JR. Dude, he is… You know, that “47%” of blood-sucking freeloaders…

Mr. T. September 21, 2012 at 1:50 pm

Getting paid “per post” today, huh?

Sadie September 21, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Mr. T. – LMAO.

RT Boogs September 21, 2012 at 4:12 pm

lol… Good one. Don’t need the money Mr. T. Just cashed my unemployment extension check, bought alcohol with a food stamp swap, let an illegal use my medicare coverage, defaulted on an old student loan, and I am now enjoying a mint julep.

This is entertainment buddy. Any you have a starring role! ;)

astralweeks September 21, 2012 at 12:52 pm

Muslims, as whole, do not respect weakness. That’s all Obama can project.

RT Boogs September 21, 2012 at 12:55 pm

As long as we are making sweeping generalizations, one man’s weakness is another’s strength….

Jack Wood September 21, 2012 at 12:53 pm

Does this Moron in Chief think those Islamic savages will change their ways because they watch an ad? The US has become such a candyass nation.

Jack Wood September 21, 2012 at 12:53 pm

Susan September 21, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Yeah, take a peek at Drudge Report and you can see how well this appeasement video courtesy of the American taxpayer is working with Islamic radicals in Pakistan. The Islamic world is exploding; our embassies, which are considered American soil, are being pillaged and our people are being savagely murdered; while President Kardashian shares $800 bottles of the bubbly with Jay-Z and Beyonce.

Jack Wood September 21, 2012 at 12:56 pm

George Washington didn’t use the right of free speech to defeat the British; he shot them.

bettyann September 21, 2012 at 5:00 pm

Beautifully said. May I quote you, Jack Wood?

bb_959 September 21, 2012 at 12:59 pm

Darn, They Must Have Edited The Part Where ObaMao Takes Off His Shoes Adn Bows Down Low To A Picture Of The prophet Mohommud. I didn’t See Him Apologizing For Americans Wither. He Must Be Getting Soft As His Own Emanual Would Say ‘Never Waste A Crisis.” Maybe They Can Raise The Taxes Again. Doh! They Alread6y Are Set For January 2013 And Beyond.

100 Days Until Taxmageddon

Serenabit September 21, 2012 at 1:00 pm

So now the United States taxpayers are paying to run ads in Pakistan showing our President apologizing for the Constitutional rights of our citizens? Why does this strike me as being so very WRONG?

clarify September 21, 2012 at 1:03 pm

Are we so pitiful that we now have resorted to buying ads as a substitute for REAL diplomacy! A strong leader and policy would have our US Secretary of State tell their equivalent that all aid would be cut off if they didn’t get their people under control, and that would be the end of it.

RT Boogs September 21, 2012 at 1:18 pm

Well, at least you are offering up a plan.