Jennifer Granholm’s Seismic Explosion

by Keith Koffler on September 7, 2012, 1:30 pm

You may have seen this already since it’s running at the top of Drudge, but just in case, here’s former Mich. Gov Jennifer Granholm “revving up” the Democratic convention.

And proving that coffee should never be made with pre-caffeinated water.

This response to Granholm’s speech is just in . . .

This response to Granholm’s speech is just in . . .

{ 1 trackback }

Granny Jan/Janice September 7, 2012 at 1:36 pm
Granny Jan/Janice September 7, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Maybe I should have explained.They put the Dean soundtrack on her video.

Susan September 7, 2012 at 4:02 pm

Love your avatar, Granny Jan.

Granny Jan/Janice September 7, 2012 at 4:05 pm

I just changed it. I found it on Gateway Pundit.com. I heard it’s very popular.

Granny Jan/Janice September 7, 2012 at 6:35 pm

From my blog’s visitor feed:

Wasilla, Alaska arrived from theantiliberalzone.com on “Granny Jan and Jihad Kitty”

Sara!

Susan September 7, 2012 at 7:29 pm

Wow, maybe Wasilla’s most famous resident was visiting your site. She’ll be on Hannity’s show tonight.

Sadie September 7, 2012 at 9:33 pm

I saw Sarah tonight on Hannity, she was wearing a big Star of David. What a woman!

Rod September 7, 2012 at 1:49 pm

Maybe she’s auditioning for something…. court jester for the second term, village idiot (oops – taken with Biden). I’ve got it – stimulus czar!!

Conservative61 September 7, 2012 at 6:27 pm

First time I’ve watched bulls**t delivered with such passion! Propaganda with a flare. One thing, though, she didn’t sound believable; just more lying, but this time with “feeling”. She needs a long rest in a padded room.

Rod September 7, 2012 at 6:55 pm

Well, Clinton said we’d “feel it” – maybe she was feeling it more than we realized – Hillary’s on the other side of the globe, maybe Bill got to her before her speech.

pianogirl88 September 7, 2012 at 7:02 pm

BARF Alert!

Sadie September 7, 2012 at 1:58 pm

Unemployed and former governor, hmm – wonder why?
I

f the person at the wheel refuses to ask for directions, it is time for a new driver.
- Jennifer Granholm

Robert September 7, 2012 at 7:58 pm

To be fair, she was term-limited out.

Sadie September 7, 2012 at 8:59 pm

So, was the ranting and raving a job audition? ; )

pianogirl88 September 7, 2012 at 2:03 pm

OMG! My friends who live in Michigan could not stand her and were so glad when her reign as governor of their State was over. Thank goodness she’s Canadian, so she’s not eligible to run for POTUS.

Car in September 7, 2012 at 2:05 pm

She seems drunk. Honestly, her policies were really bad while here in Michigan, but she never made *this* type of fool of herself.

JBH September 7, 2012 at 3:49 pm

I thought the same thing. Very loopy.

srdem65 September 7, 2012 at 2:36 pm

Bless her heart, she was really excited, wasn’t she.

Susan September 7, 2012 at 3:07 pm

Ouch, that’s gonna leave a mark…

Bugwood September 7, 2012 at 2:50 pm

I was entertained by her. Forget the politics. She reminded me of Debbie Reynolds in “The Unsinkable Molly Brown.”

Pendog September 7, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Exhibiting all the signs of Kim Jung (ill)-itis.

Lizzy September 7, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Well what’s with all these wacky women speaking at he convention? They all
were a bit extreme with the exception of Ms Giffords.

Mr. T. September 7, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Didn’t Ted Strickland do or say something stupid last week?

Not a good week for former Dem governors.

RickW September 7, 2012 at 3:53 pm

“Hi Jennifer. I’m Rick your new doctor……..No, no, please don’t try to get out of the restraints. Its for your own safety!…..No, we can’t give you a microphone. You had your 15 minutes of fame, Dear……..”

Susan September 7, 2012 at 4:01 pm

She sure was something else wasn’t she. Maybe they had complimentary lines of coke(s) backstage.

I’ve never watched a Democrat convention almost all the way through. This lady’s performance was the last stomach churn I could take, but sure did see a lot of new firsts for the dems.

The first time free birth control, to include abortion, was added to their platform.
The first time God-given rights and Jerusalem were removed from their platform, until they were shamed into ramming them back in over the emphatic NO shouted by most of their delegates.
The first time some singer I’ve never heard of trotted herself out on stage to tell the American people we need to just “chill out and let the man do his job”.
The first time ever an illegal alien was an invited to speak at a party’s national convention. If this country were functioning under our Constitution and the rule of law, rather than under the rule of Obama, that illegal alien would have been deported rather than featured as an honored guest.

I’m hoping Constitution-loving, good old-fashioned American values and principles wins this election at the end of the day. I certainly didn’t see anything resembling that at the 2012 Democrat convention.

Lizzy September 7, 2012 at 4:21 pm

I thought I was watching the BBC.

Sadie September 7, 2012 at 9:10 pm

Heh, I thought I watching a new show on TLC – Tiarras and Temper Tantrums without thorazine in their sippy cups.

Sadie September 7, 2012 at 9:12 pm

Oops …tiaras (one ‘r) I’ve got double RR’s on my mind Romney/Ryan

FedUp2Much September 7, 2012 at 4:46 pm

Give that women a valium!
What did Ford have to do with any of that? Nothing.
Where does she get all of these job numbers? We all know that many of the jobs that were “saved” are not even in this country. And now the UAW owns General Motors. And the bond holders and share holders and the non union employees at Delphi got screwed. And these silly people cheer for this? They should have been giving out free valium for all along with their birth control pills in Charlotte!

Granny Jan/Janice September 7, 2012 at 7:02 pm

I knew someone would do this. He did a great job with this video comparing Obama 2008 with Obama’s speech. I hope lots of people see it:

Obama Repeating The Same Lies Again

pianogirl88 September 7, 2012 at 7:32 pm

I think the speech writers are on vacation and Czippy had to come up with words, just words, himself. This is a brilliant piece of contrasting the two campaigns four years apart.

AZ Granny September 7, 2012 at 8:53 pm

No wonder he sounds like he’s repeating himself everytime he talks – because he is! Great video, thanks for the linky!

Sadie September 7, 2012 at 9:16 pm

Deja vu all over again. He’s a one-man echo chamber.

creeper September 7, 2012 at 10:31 pm

GJ, I don’t think the 2012 scenes in that vid are from the convention.

SnarkEsq. September 8, 2012 at 1:26 pm

Jan, I don’t know who put that video on Youtube that way but it’s an RNC ad, which they seem to be trying to hide by cutting out that part of the video.

I saw it a few days ago:

gliderdrier September 8, 2012 at 9:56 am

The quicker this horde is voted out of office, the better we will all be.

Jeff September 8, 2012 at 6:13 pm

She wrecked my state , she isn’t to be trusted

pianogirl88 September 8, 2012 at 6:16 pm

Small correction ~ she’s not to be trusted because she’s a dimocrat, which is why she wrecked your State! :~)