Delegates Oppose Adding God and Jerusalem to Platform

by Keith Koffler on September 5, 2012, 7:19 pm

But it got added anyway.

This is priceless. If you want to understand the heaping spoonful of deception you are being fed by a Party, a President, and a first lady trying to pretend they are pro-Israel and pro-average American values, have a look.

What you have seen is the failure of Democratic National Convention Chairman and Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa to insert a politically expedient change into the Party’s platform proposed by former Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland.

Now it’s clear why Democrats and the White House left God out of the platform and failed to say Jerusalem is the capital of Israel: Because that’s what they wanted.

And by the way, my understanding is that the Chinese Communist Party is considering having Villaraigosa run their convention next year.

FREE ROAMING FOR INTERNATIONAL CALLS!
Check out the best international Sim Cards and save up to 80% on your phone calls, go to roaming free sims and travelsim!

{ 1 trackback }

Elaine September 5, 2012 at 7:33 pm

At least they aren’t being hypocrits on this issue any longer. They don’t really believe in God. They don’t believe any of the truths revealed by God through first, his chosen people, the Jews and more importantly, through his son, Jesus Christ. They are children of the devil. The only explanation for their vileness and hatred of liberty and humanity itself is they are demon possessed. So, I’m glad they are revealing their true colors so no one can deny that truth about them.

Just2old September 5, 2012 at 7:34 pm

Exactly Keith, I thought the same thing this afternoon. Not a whole lot of unison in the ‘ol Jim Crow party!

DeniseVB September 5, 2012 at 7:34 pm

Bless their hearts.

Sadie September 5, 2012 at 7:45 pm

Yes, bless their little black hearts. Will I be called a racist now? ; )

Knothead September 5, 2012 at 7:52 pm

Only by the Libidiots.

Lizzy September 5, 2012 at 7:57 pm

Hoisted on their own petard…again. Bless them indeed.

Aileen September 5, 2012 at 8:39 pm

Now, Lizzy….do you REALLY mean that or are you here just to stir up people?

Lizzy September 5, 2012 at 10:18 pm

I’m here very frequently.

Sadie September 5, 2012 at 7:35 pm

Booing, kicking and screaming at G-d and Jerusalem. Tells me at least half of them are half-human.

Knothead September 5, 2012 at 7:50 pm

My take is the Nays have it.
This is one desperate Dumocratic Party
R anR in 2012, vote sensibly. I will…

lc southern September 5, 2012 at 8:56 pm

Sure sounded like the nays had it to me. Wonder what they will say when thy meet their maker? Oh you are real, so I’m sitting where? By the fire did you say?

elm September 6, 2012 at 12:12 pm

Lizzie Scalia writes: Cleverest remark I’ve yet heard about yesterday’s DNC fiasco about God and Jerusalem, followed by Clinton: “So, after they denied God three times, the cock crowed; what next?”

rawheadrex September 5, 2012 at 7:51 pm

God does not force Himself on people. He does go where He is not welcomed and He will not remain where He is not wanted. But no one knows what God thinks, nor should anyone presume to think for Him.

blondie September 5, 2012 at 7:51 pm

This is one of the most unbelievable things I’ve been witness too. They even look worse by backtracking and you nailed it,it shows the deception. If I were a Democrat,I would be so angry right now. Hopefully no Jews are falling for this. The biggest flip flop right in front of our eyes!! Unless you watch MSNBC which hasn’t mentioned the omission or now the addition!
Bill better be xtra good tonight because the DNC looks realy stupid.

On another note,look which party is racist.
Attention Chris Matthews!

SaveUsGod September 6, 2012 at 11:30 am

Obama – I have “evolved” on my position on God and Israel….right after the 100,000,000 phone calls that flooded the switchboard to say they wouldn’t vote for me OR the democratic party.”

They can’t “evolve” from evil.

Lizzy September 5, 2012 at 7:56 pm

Well Barack, Michelle and all your cabal keep it up and we will see just how
you have driven yourselves to failure by hubris and thinking we aren’t paying
attention. Booing God and Jeruslem? Good really smart I found it very very
distasteful and showed the Democrats in a very bad light. Now you are being
what they accuse the GOP of everyday? No balloons are that’s the least of your worries seems you’ve got more than enough empty air. Pathetic.

SaveUsGod September 6, 2012 at 11:34 am

Ad empty chair…

SaveUsGod September 6, 2012 at 11:36 am

*And

judybeth September 5, 2012 at 7:57 pm

To hear the resounding “NO” three times was heart-breaking! The television coverage I watched, also, showed hundreds of empty chairs, also.

I am stunned by the divisive behavior exposed to the Nation and the World by the DNC delegates!

BHO’s speech is bound to include some hollow words of reassurance to Americans and Israel, but ACTIONS speak louder! Has BHO ever entertained Christian Clergy in the White House? In July, he celebrated Ramadan in the White House!

Soon, he will welcome Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood President Morsi, who has publically called for Israel’s destruction and implementation of Shariah Law in Egypt to the White House! Disturbing! jb

SaveUsGod September 6, 2012 at 11:35 am

ALL of BHO words are hollow. Every single one…

Red & Blue = Dark Purple September 5, 2012 at 8:21 pm

Sadly, this is just one on a long list of reasons there no longer exists any difference between the parties. Apparently everyone missed the same (but worse) incidents at the RNC. One is not more disgusting than the other. This link will give you some inkling of the similarities: http://gulagbound.com/33240/the-rnc-power-grab-a-young-conservatives-warning/#.UEfrGvnLFlp

Susan September 5, 2012 at 8:58 pm

What happened at the GOP convention doesn’t hold a candle to this disgusting display. Yes, conservatives and libertarians were angry with the establishment for their power grab, but our dispute is nothing like this. If the GOP ever deemed to remove God or Jerusalem as the capital of Israel from their party platform, the base would desert the Republican party faster than you can say Marxist usurper.

SaveUsGod September 6, 2012 at 11:44 am

It is hard to believe you would even compare the two.

OneVetsOpinion September 5, 2012 at 8:24 pm

Two very important statements about Hamas were NOT reinstated. A typical move by this administration to not stand solidly one way or another. Their “backbones” are in question in spite of Gov Booker’s plea to be otherwise.

Sadie September 5, 2012 at 8:29 pm

Thanks, you got to the other two points – “what was not said”.

Snakes and worms do not have backbones.

SaveUsGod September 6, 2012 at 11:38 am

Exactly. The other statement omitted was not returning to the ’67 borders.

Girly1 September 5, 2012 at 8:36 pm

What a sight – the cockroaches scurrying around in the sunlight! Our Nation is in deeper trouble than we imagined! Obama has been exposed for what he is – anti-Semetic and god-less.

Having lived with the oily, unctuous LaRaza mayor of Los Angeles for the last 8 years, it’s a pleasure to see him disgraced on the national stage. He is he worst of the worst – illiterate, corrupt, and a total narcissist. I wonder if Obama is aware of the fact that Tony Villar, aka Villaraigosa, also hates blacks! It’s true!

God help this country if these barbarians get another four years!

Susan September 5, 2012 at 8:40 pm

How any God-fearing person can remain a Democrat, much less vote for the party, after watching this video is beyond me. If Obama didn’t lose the election over his “you didn’t build that” statement, this vile fiasco seals the deal.

QueenOfScott September 5, 2012 at 8:55 pm

I don’t know if we will win or not this election. There are a lot Obamabots out there. I, myself, do not proclaim to be a Christian as I have not found the belief in the faith (it seems to be sinful to say you believe if you haven’t found true faith). But I do defend Christian and fully believe of the value of prayer – for people who need it (me), in classrooms, before sporting events, etc).

I will always defend our free religious beliefs in this country – everyone needs to be able to say a prayer to their God – not just the Muslims. Sorry if you think I am closed minded.

QueenOfScott September 5, 2012 at 9:07 pm

My son brought to me the “Golden Rule” some years ago when he was in the 6th grade, and that is now how I try to live. It’s really the best I can do and it seems to work for me.

R&R 2012

Susan September 5, 2012 at 9:59 pm

I don’t think you are close-minded, QueenOfScott. I bear no malice towards anyone of another faith or even someone of no faith. I had no intention to criticize you. I’m just tired of the phony Christians who claim to be believers and attend church during election time, but then sit by and tolerate this kind of heresy. If the Republican party ever denied God, I would disavow them before the day was done.

SaveUsGod September 6, 2012 at 11:49 am

I know many agnostics and MOST Christians do not hold that against the person. The ones that are toxic are the God haters. I see no need for that. Why can’t people just leave us alone instead of berating us for our beliefs.

OneOpinion September 5, 2012 at 8:49 pm

Does it surprise anyone that the voices were not heeded? American citizens spoke loud and clear about not wanting Obamacare, the stimulus, TSA takeover, the illegal military action in Libya, the executive order fro the modified “dream act” —— this administration and their elected supporters did them anyway. It is against the constitution to operate without a federal budget —- 3 years now — no budget. It is against the Constitution to mandate the purchase of healthcare — it is mandated. It is against our constitution to seat persons by executive order unless joint Congresses are not in session —- that was also done, with 3 of them having had no vetting done at all. It is against the constitution for federal monies to be raised or spent without Congressional approval. Obama created a commission that does just that. And the list is longer than the unemployment lines.

Sadie September 5, 2012 at 9:51 pm

Deafocrats.

SaveUsGod September 6, 2012 at 11:54 am

YOU ARE SO RIGHT! I guess their video was right, we do belong to the government according to them. The repubs are no different. That is why they must ALL go. We started in 2010 and we must keep on going. This will take at least 4-6 more years. I just hope there is enough time. Time is running out.

Red & Blue = Dark Purple September 5, 2012 at 8:51 pm

Keith, I don’t know if anyone else will take the few minutes to watch these videos, but I hope to God you will. The first one shows the RNC teleprompter telling Boehner what the vote is, when it’s clear it’s not the case. PLEASE watch them to know what’s really going on here.

ConsiderThis September 5, 2012 at 8:58 pm

I watched the video. Unlike the DNC, the clear winner was the aye votes. Had it been the nays, then Boehner’s subsequent actions would have been subject to discussion.
Having said that, this family is clearly unimpressed with the backbone of all the leaders in the JOINT Congresses.

Sadie September 5, 2012 at 9:06 pm

The “two-thirds” vote was pre-loaded into the teleprompter today at the DNC. I just caught at glimpse on Hannity a few minutes ago. Give it time, it will make its way to youtube.

TheRealBillybob September 5, 2012 at 8:57 pm

“For while Communists (insert Democrat Party Israel Haters) make full use of liberals (insert supporters of Israel) and their solicitudes, and sometimes flatter them to their faces, in private they treat them with that sneering contempt that the strong and predatory almost invariably feel for victims who volunteer to help in their own victimization” -From “Witness”- by Whittaker Chambers.

I wonder how many supporters of Israel will be swayed by this latest charade?

SaveUsGod September 6, 2012 at 11:58 am

Better question is, I wonder how many Jews are supporters of Israel? We pretty much KNOW how Christians stand. The second question is, wll the voting Christian democrats come out of their Obama trance to realize what has happened here?

Langley Spook September 5, 2012 at 9:36 pm

The Chinese Communist Party is having their big CCP Party Congress this Oct.
Can ‘comrade’ Villaraigosa be booked that quick?

Guillermo Grande September 5, 2012 at 9:48 pm

Wow… the mayor from the City of Angels can’t get a vote passed in favor of God and the city of peace. Until this I was worried the GOP would simply be out sold, out hustled on the deal. Face it: liberal arts majors know how to put on a show. Granted they need your money to do it, but I digress.

There are a multitude of ways this might play out. OK then….scary version: Obama will be reelected (I just don’t know how he is going to do it). Watch carefully, God and Jerusalem were added back because of HIM and HIS action. If only HE had known sooner we could have avoided all this confusion, pain, and turmoil. Another perfect manipulation with a complicit media. Hope I’m wrong on this one…but I’ll keep watching.

Car in September 6, 2012 at 6:16 am

Yea, except God and Jerusalem were left out because of him. Where was DWS on this issue?

Someone needed to put a mike in her face.

SaveUsGod September 6, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Already have. She said “There is no dissent amongst the Dems.” and “It was a “technical” glitch in the omission.”

You know how those darn word processors can just edit a document itself only taking out complete sections about Israel and the word God. I guess we should switch back to Microsoft and quit using Muslimsoft.

SaveUsGod September 6, 2012 at 12:03 pm

How? Illegal aliens, double voting in different states and dead people. Oh, and I forgot, voter inimidation by the New Black Panthers. This is their clear path to victory….works everytime!

Anne Lieberman September 6, 2012 at 7:22 am

Kudos to the rabbi who included “the Children of Israel on the way… ultimately to Gd’s golden, capital city of Jerusalem” in his benediction. I’m sorry I missed it, but I fell asleep halfway through Clinton’s speech.

Anne Lieberman September 6, 2012 at 7:38 am

Even before he was elected, Obama was conflicted about the status of Jerusalem. In the summer of 2008, he took four different positions in the space of two months, telling each audience what they wanted to hear.

cincycinco September 6, 2012 at 8:10 am

I like how they said the position was changed because Barak directly told them to, and that he ALWAYS said Jerusalem was the capital of Israel.

“Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz said the platform was changed to reflect Obama’s views.

“The platform is being amended to maintain consistency with the personal views expressed by the President and in the Democratic Party platform in 2008,” the Florida congresswoman said in a statement. “Jerusalem is and will remain the capital of Israel. The parties have agreed that Jerusalem is a matter for final status negotiations. It should remain an undivided city accessible to people of all faiths.””

Was that before, or after, he bid Israel back to their 1967 borders?

Or what about that pause where he refused to establish an embassy in Jerusalem?

Yes, “always”… It’s all good, though, its just taqiyya to Obama, he’ll have more flexability to deal with Israel AFTER the election.

Kimbly September 6, 2012 at 8:26 am

Did anybody expect the pigs to listen to the rabble of the rest of the farm animals? I think I hear the engine of the glue truck – if Obama is re-elected there will be plenty of people boarding the truck, waiting for their “nice cushy retirement” and “free goodies”.

cincycinco September 6, 2012 at 8:33 am

“Animal Farm” reference, nice! Although it’s quite slanderous to pigs to compare them to Democrats…

SaveUsGod September 6, 2012 at 11:33 am

“Well that darn Fox News and the other conservative media. Remind me to amend the Constitution outlawing all media that is adverse to the Democratic party.” — Barack Obama

Star September 6, 2012 at 11:40 am

That votre was hilarious. I expected someone to say look under your seats–you get a car and you get a car! No way was that 2/3 ayes. Oh, well…

GotFreedom September 6, 2012 at 2:45 pm

Not sure they truly changed the platform very much. . .

“DNC Platform Still Guts Pro-Israel Language”

The devil is in the details and we all know how the left likes to overlook the details!!!

schatzi September 6, 2012 at 3:39 pm

AMBIGUOUS VOICE VOTE??????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ————- catch breath———– HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

big fan September 6, 2012 at 7:39 pm

What caught my eye was the woman, while sitting there shaking her head in disapproval, NEVER ‘voiced’ her vote. The man was screaming at the top of his lungs and jumping up and down. She sat in silence…

vHsP July 1, 2013 at 10:38 pm

119430 736683hi was just seeing in case you minded a comment. i like your internet site and the thme you picked is awesome. I is going to be back. 255047

blogs.rediff.com March 12, 2014 at 12:20 pm

Asking questions are genuinely pleasant thing if you are not
understanding anything completely, except this paragraph gives fastidious understanding even.

http://laruegreenwoo.buzznet.com/user/journal/17866389/straightforward-advice-pickup-lines-straightforward June 16, 2014 at 10:44 am

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my
4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.”
She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely
off topic but I had to tell someone!

Michelineysr.Soup.Io July 26, 2014 at 11:15 am

Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!

Cheers