The Obama campaign and its allies have accused Mitt Romney of outsourcing jobs, cheating on his taxes, helping kill a woman, and so forth. Even independent news outlets have judged much of this to be ridiculous.
But it’s only the beginning. The slanders against Romney are about to get darker, as the Obama camp starts resorting to telling the truth about the presumptive Republican nominee. And the truth will really hurt.
Here, according to sources within the Obama campaign who have been given World Series tickets to make them talk, are the top ten planned Obama attacks. Romney, these attacks will say . . .
1. Once killed a lobster at a Boston clam bake.
2. Kicks his horse in each of its sides to make it go faster.
3. Is privately engaged in a heterosexual relationship with his wife.
4. Doesn’t have a single Native American ancestor.
5. Went to business school.
6. Believes America is better than other countries.
7. Sexistly holds the door for women and uses demeaning language like “ladies first.”
8. Had five sons without bothering to have a single daughter.
9. Regularly deducts mortgage payments and charitable contributions from his taxes.
10. Has the nerve to think he’d be a better president than Barack Obama.
“The outrage of it all,” said one Obama insider. “What’s worse, it’s all true. Game, set and match – Obama.”