Obama Wants Your Beer Money!

by Keith Koffler on August 2, 2012, 11:28 am

President Obama and his campaign made a desperate last minute push to close the July books on the highest note possible, resorting to a seemingly endless series of gimmicks and pleadings to prod supporters to contribute.

The Obama campaign long ago abandoned hope that it could raise $1 billion, and probably won’t make its downgraded goal of $750 million either. It was outraised by the Romney campaign for the previous two months, and may well get trounced again in July.

Obama staged a desperate race around the country during July to raise money, with the final days of the month including a last minute dash out to the ritzy Virginia suburbs and then a special trip on Air Force One to collect $40,000 a head from the One Percent at a swank New York City fundraiser.

But Obama’s personal touch was accompanied by a series of sometime bizarre tactics to get backers to part with their cash before midnight July 31.

Among the oddest was a demand for booze money dispatched via Twitter.

Other Tweets offered a free car magnet and that staple of money raising chotchkies, the T-shirt: Pick your favorite state! Pick your favorite color!

Nothing degrading here . . .

The effort also included an email box-clogging stream of messages from the campaign, some shrieking that Romney is outraising Obama and that he and his wealthy donors threaten to steal the election.

One message came from none other than the president of the United States, who wanted $3.

H/T to Bluegrass Pundit and Doug Ross @ Journal.

Cooper August 2, 2012 at 11:36 am

Happy to say that Romney got a few bucks off me in July and I did not have to be bribed with a chance to win a trip or a t-shirt. Obama has lowered the bar in so many ways, nothing this incompetent does is a surprise anymore.

Chuck August 2, 2012 at 12:02 pm

Romney really???? I am not voting for either republican or democrat as I know that is a stupid idea. Just like you giving money to romney was a very stupid idea. Romney is a POS. Do not vote for him. The only hope we have is Ron Paul, and I know its not perfect but it is waaay better than the other two options.

David Langley August 2, 2012 at 12:06 pm

Now everybody knows you’re a nut-job

Knucklehead4761 August 2, 2012 at 12:11 pm

Amen! Ron Paul is a lunatic nutjob POS. Obama is an incompetent anti-American POS. Romney ain’t no Ronald Reagan, but he’s ok, and certainly better than another four years of the incompetent POS destroying this country. AND better than that idiot lunatic POS Ron Paul!

ricruss August 2, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Ron Paul is the only one with a consistent message the is documented over 20 years. He has not gone off topic, he has not flip flop on any message. YOU may call him a nut job, but if you find your faith in liars and cheats, go ahead.

Lee August 2, 2012 at 12:20 pm

Paul has many good points, but at this point, a vote for Paul is a vote for obama.

Mary Marie August 2, 2012 at 12:52 pm

I completely agree, Lee. I like Ron Paul and would vote for him, but he is so far behind Obama and Romney. So I would rather vote for Romney than take a chance of letting Obama win again. At this point, getting Obama out is more important than getting Ron Paul in.

Chris August 2, 2012 at 1:13 pm

When will you wake up and see that the Romney and Obama are both bought and paid for. If the elite want to push their agenda why would they ever give the peasants a real option? There is no choice but their puppets.

biggoofer August 2, 2012 at 1:43 pm

Dems are full of nut jobs.

What are they doing in the Republican party?

Yes, I know that We have many establishment RINOs, and Romney is Obama lite.
Ron Paul may be the best candidate.
Still, at this stage in the election cycle, Romney is the only choice we have to defeat the socialist occupying the White House now.

If Ron Paul people do not wise up, they will not only have Ron losing big time, they will be indirectly responsible for Obama getting re-elected.

Kood-aide drinkers on the left are expected to be ideologically blind.
Ron Paul supporters need to understand that looking for Conservative purity this election cycle is a suicide, pure and simple.

Jeff August 2, 2012 at 1:44 pm

Romney bought and paid for??? Are you kidding me? Romeny is NOT in this for the money, the guy has a net worth higher than many small countires….combined. I wouldn’t be at all shocked if he announced that he was foregoing his annual salary as president.

Professor Sudz August 2, 2012 at 4:04 pm

There’s no point in trying to reason with these people. Self-governance in the TV era has been proven to not work.

Divide em up into two teams, and then report the “news” that one team’s captain called the other teams captain a name, and watch the flock bleat at each other

Slapjack1969 August 2, 2012 at 7:44 pm

Geesh, your such an imbecile that stupidity is flowing from your bloviation apparatus faster than lies from Obama’s feces encrusted hand.

TeethVA August 2, 2012 at 2:39 pm

Marie, I agree with everything you have written!

Mark August 2, 2012 at 4:59 pm

You guys do know that Ron Paul is all for Iran having Nukes right?

jg750 August 2, 2012 at 5:22 pm

>> Paul has many good points, but at this point, a vote
>> for Paul is a vote for obama.

Exactly. Romney’s no prize, but come on… it’s either him or Obama. Sitting at home and doing nothing is exactly what the Dems are hoping for. Think of it not as a vote for Romney, but a vote against Obama!!!!!

Lee August 2, 2012 at 12:22 pm

Although Paul has many good points, at this point, a vote for Paul is a vote for obama.

William August 2, 2012 at 2:50 pm

I fully disagree. I am a strict conservative who never had any intention of voting for Romney. I will vote for Dr. Paul as I have every Presidential election since 1988. Politicians have to EARN my vote. I don’t work for them, they work for me. Romney would do nothing different than Obama economically or on foreign policy. Romney is a Keynesian who will further inflate our currency, devaluing the dollar. A vote for Dr. Paul is not a vote for Obama, it is a vote for Dr. Paul

fred August 2, 2012 at 2:57 pm

Well, keep you head up your…in the sand. A vote for paul is a vote for obama so I don’t really think you are who you say you are, you are an odumby supporter and are trying to disuade people from voting for Gov. Romney which would be miles and miles above giving th current idiot n’ cheat another 4!

William August 2, 2012 at 3:18 pm

LOL, oh my. I’ve been outed. Not. Listen sonny, I’ve had the honor of being able to vote for Jesse Helms a Senator more than once, so I’m a little more right than you’re suggesting. I’ll remind you of John Quincy Adams words in 1821 “Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.”

I would also suggest re-reading Washington’s Farewell Address. Focus on the bit on his warnings about blind loyalty to party leaders. I vote my conscience, I vote for who I believe will represent my views, not who will ‘win’. That was the intent of the Framers. Not your blind loyalty partisan ‘team’ tactics. Politicians represent ME, not the other way around. Romney has to earn my vote.

Now if Mitt comes out to state he will end the useless nation building, balance the budget, audit the Federal Reserve, turn off the money printing presses, and promote freedom in THIS nation, I may give him a second look. However as all those concepts are foreign to him, I’ll vote as I will and leave the mindless following to others shall I?

Sadie August 2, 2012 at 4:10 pm

William, I guess the Einstein quote has gotten by you.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

William August 2, 2012 at 4:23 pm

You mean voting between two parties that there’s not a dime’s worth of difference between? Yep sure has gotten by me!! I can vote for a candidate that wants to spend more money on foreign affairs or I can vote for a candidate that wants to spend more money domestically. Either way I would be voting for a candidate that wants to waste tax dollars. As I said, I’ll vote my conscience and let the blind vote for their ‘team’. I fully recognize Dr. Paul won’t win. But I won’t be to blame for voting for someone that will make it worse (Obama or Romney) or keep it the same (Obama or Romney).

Jenny August 2, 2012 at 6:23 pm

I hate to diss Ron Paul, but in voting for him in this election, you may think you’re making a point, however, you WILL in fact be voting for Obama. The time to support Paul was in the primary. It’s over. He had many good points, but he lost the US voters over his stance on NEVER engaging in military action unless we were directly attacked and his “mirrors in space”. He got a little off track there, and it scared people. So go ahead and vote for him, but it will be wasted, and frankly, I don’t know about you, but my family literally can not withstand 4 more years of this, we’re really struggling.

mytorpor August 2, 2012 at 7:26 pm

Sorry, but unless Ron Paul choses to declare himself as a write in candidate and files all the necessary paperwork in all 50 states, a vote for Ron Paul is just more trash in you local landfill! The majority of states do not count write in votes, they just go in the trash. Check your state election laws…your vote has most likely hit the “round filing cabinet” since 1988….what a waste of your civic rights!

mytorpor August 2, 2012 at 7:36 pm

If you voted for Helms, you are from North Carolina? Here are your rules for write ins….pay special attention to section e and f. Paul cannot even run as a write-in in your state, so put his name on your ballot and one more time, it goes in the trash.

Katlyn August 2, 2012 at 12:36 pm

Ron Paul has execellent ideas but voting for him will be a vote for Obama. This is a much too important election to toss a vote to someone who has not chance of winning.

A better approach would be to join his or Rand’s team to garner Independent support and a real chance of winning. But not at this election!

seanster5977 August 2, 2012 at 3:41 pm

Your reply is a voice of reason. No dig at Ron Paul, but if he were to run as an independent it would assure Obama a second term. He knows that and didn’t run as an independent. He is speaking at the convention and will probably endorse Romney at the convention. He knows as well as most Obama will destroy this country by 2016

sjm August 2, 2012 at 12:37 pm

You’re right, Ron Paul has not gone off topic in 20 years. He’s been a raving loon the entire time

Thought Recon August 2, 2012 at 12:44 pm

Ron Paul can’t win dumbazz!!!!!!!!!!! Go to the poll and write in Long Turd Dong and he isn’t going freaking win either you lunatic DB’s! Pretty sure voting on a POS that can’t and won’t win is a waste. But by your logic voting on Paul who can’t and won’t win is a matter of principle? You guys are seriously scary in that there seems to be no connection to reality in your thought processes. Liberals are more mentally grounded than you guys. And I like Paul alot! What does that tell you? Go away.

Longuecarabine August 2, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Ace, Ron Paul seems like a nice guy. But as a politician he is a certifiable loonie. Most of his policies would directly lead to world war. Especially his isolationist foreign policy. The reason he has never been elected to anything of importance, nor every gotten any of his bills passed (shades of osamabama), is, his policies are as loonie as he is. so, straighten up that tinfoil hat and trot off to the Ron Paul rally. the couple dozen of you will have a great time.

Dave August 2, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Ron Paul’s biggest problem is the nutcases that back him and can’t tell you anything other than he’s great and everyone else sucks.

Professor Sudz August 2, 2012 at 4:13 pm

Nah, his biggest problem is that too many of you drones can’t think for yourselves and do everything charles krauthammer and bill kristol tell you to do

morgino August 2, 2012 at 5:07 pm

Professor don’t even bother, these people are such idiots they can’t see the forest from the trees because they are brainwashed Fox viewers and if you don’t watch Fox News ur just a sissy communist

Dirk August 2, 2012 at 4:38 pm

ronpaul2012.com

If you have any balls, take a look.

Oh wait…….

Joe Bama August 2, 2012 at 1:08 pm

Didnt Paul drop out of the race? Or did I miss something here.
Ron Paul is one crazy POS.

Judy August 2, 2012 at 4:32 pm

Really? well that crazy pos, as you say, has been CORRECT ABOUT EVERYTHING, so far. You’re reaction is exactly what the msm wants it to be. Ask yourself why they iced him out? he’s the only hope we have/had but,RP won’t be President, because he’s the only one who should be. Romney doesn’t have the nomination, yet, but will end up being another puppet doing whatever he’s told just like W & BO, and we’ll still be screwed.

Abe Reles August 2, 2012 at 1:54 pm

Do you fools understand the concept of “divide and conquer’? Your vote for Ron Paul amounts to nothing more than a meaningless symbolic gesture which splits the vote on the Republican side. You, and everyone who engages in this self-destructive behavior, will be personally responsible for giving this jugeared con man another four years.

MarjoJimbo August 2, 2012 at 2:54 pm

True, Abe.

Historically, votes for a third party candidate throw the election to the incumbent.

Is that something we want? I sure don’t.

Shane August 2, 2012 at 6:03 pm

Umm, no. Ever heard of 1992? The election that gave us Bill Clinton (ptooey!)? It was the third-party candidate Ross Perot who took the election AWAY from the incumbent George H.W. Bush and gave it to the draft-dodging, pot-smoking, national-secret-selling philandrerer Slick Willy.

ex democrap August 2, 2012 at 7:00 pm

Exactly.

Professor Sudz August 2, 2012 at 4:16 pm

At least you’ve heard of the concept. Now apply it to the federal government in general and you’ll figure out the game.

“We ‘both’ support permanent war, printing monopoly money and destroying the bill of rights, but i hate abortion and the other guy loves it. Now argue amongst yourselves about something that doesn’t matter.”

Dirk August 2, 2012 at 4:52 pm

“But let it not be said that we did nothing. Let not those who love the power of the welfare/warfare state label the dissenters of authoritarianism as unpatriotic or uncaring. Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security. Understanding the magnificent rewards of a free society makes us unbashful in its promotion, fully realizing that maximum wealth is created and the greatest chance for peace comes from a society respectful of individual liberty.”

Ron Paul

Gunny G August 2, 2012 at 2:45 pm

Paul is a fraud. He votes NO on bills he KNOWS will pass, after loading them with pork for his district. Then he tells idiots like YOU that he’s against spending!

Htos1 August 2, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Really?A doctor?Schooled in hard math and science?I just answered my own question-NEXT!

Anthony W August 2, 2012 at 3:21 pm

Both political parties are controlled by the Council on Foreign Relations. The Rockefellers fund and control both parties. So it doesn’t matter who you vote for. You will all be doing yourself a favor by not voting.

Both Parities are fascist!!!

George August 2, 2012 at 4:55 pm

Very good coments

localsavage August 2, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Congratulations…You have perfectly demonstrated the attitude towards others that fuels our rapid decline as a world power.

DeniseVB August 2, 2012 at 12:20 pm

Actually, over on Facebook’s

The Ron Paul supporters are nicer than the Democrats. Strange world, huh?

I did not know you CAN’T possibly be a Dem if you DON’T support Obama :D

Troy August 2, 2012 at 1:01 pm

So, in other words, you have opted to throw your vote away? Stupid.

NOSFERATU August 2, 2012 at 1:06 pm

OLE CHUCKY UCKY (WITH AN F) HAS BEEN SNIFFING B.
HUSSEIN’S P I S S Y JOCK-STRAP TOO LONG.

Omaeileen August 2, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Yes we do! Chuck is going to vote for Ron Paul. Chuck do us all a favor and stay home that day.

Omaeileen August 2, 2012 at 3:52 pm

Yes we do! Chuck, do us a favor and stay home that day. Voting now for Ron Paul is giving a vote to Obama. Gets some smarts!!!

The Truth August 2, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Actually he’s smart. I am a Ron Paul supporter through and through but a vote against Romney is a Vote for Obama

Joe August 2, 2012 at 12:12 pm

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa. Another ronpaul-o-tardian that’s going to be VERY disappointed come November.

skh.pcola August 2, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Ahahaha! You Rupaulians crack me up. Ron Paul is “the only hope?” Bwahahaha! Keep on plucking that dead chicken, moron.

Longuecarabine August 2, 2012 at 12:48 pm

Well slick, your marxist osamabama is outta here in November. Hope you enjoyed all the dope and strange you are going to get for this lifetime. you white guilt liberals have energized the conservatives like nothing in my lifetime since Jimbo Carter. Stand by for a nice long run of Republican governments.

NOSFERATU August 2, 2012 at 1:07 pm

PAUL IS TOO D A M N OLD AND TOO D A M N SENILE.

HE IS A CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD, NUFF SAID.

The Original August 2, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Must enjoy wasting your vote.

Susan August 2, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Grow up Chuck. A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama. It’s people like you who will be responsible for the death of America. If he wins in November you won’t have to worry about donating your hard earned money to politicians you don’t trust because you won’t have any money left. If your strategy pays off and other drones choose to vote 3rd party over Romney, King Kardashian will have free rein to kill off what little is left of our Constitutional Republic.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!” ~ Samuel Adams. The patriot, not the beer.

ricruss August 2, 2012 at 12:18 pm

You know that is the same message Dewherst had in texas until Cruz wiped the floor with him.

Louis August 2, 2012 at 12:48 pm

I had no idea Cruz was the third party?

Since a primary is not an election I can hardly see your point.

Besides the Tea Party and Paul only share fiscal similarities, nothing else.

Susan August 2, 2012 at 1:02 pm

I’m from Texas and proudly cast my vote for Ted Cruz. Ron Paul is a great patriot, but he’s not going to be on the ballot in November. Romney is no conservative but he is no Marxist either. It is time to choose between liberty and tyranny. If you choose liberty, a Romney presidency is our only way forward to restoring our Constitutional Republic.

NOSFERATU August 2, 2012 at 1:09 pm

I AM FROM GRAPEVINE, TEXAS. YEEEEE HAWWWWW

mike cunningham August 2, 2012 at 1:38 pm

That explains a lot. Now after you clean yourself, explain to me how Ron Paul is an “isolationist.” Because the lying Left Media says so? He wants to have free trade with all, for God sakes. Can’t you people think for yourselves? P.S. I will hold my nose and vote for Mitt. God help me

johnnyreb August 2, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Free trade is what is destroying our jobs and manufacturing base. We can’t and shouldn’t have to compete with people working for slave wages.

FAIR trade is what we need.

Al of GA August 2, 2012 at 3:40 pm

NOSPERATU:

SHOUT a lot?

Mike August 2, 2012 at 1:10 pm

Romney has experience doing the work necessary to turn around fiscal failures. He may not pass a conservative purity test, but then again, Reagan wouldn’t have either just looking at policy. Anyways, Romney is tireless and will do the dirty work required to get bills moving, as opposed to President Golf Course/Fund Raiser.

Debbie August 2, 2012 at 1:35 pm

Amen Mike!!! Well said!

Dirk August 2, 2012 at 4:47 pm

I will take someone who will just stop spending money we don’t have.

Guess we are screwed.

Charana August 2, 2012 at 2:11 pm

If Rons name is not in the ballot, I will write it down.

mytorpor August 2, 2012 at 7:58 pm

Charana, before you waste your gas driving to the polls, check your state election laws. Most write-in votes just go in the trash unless a candidate has completely the necessary paperwork to run as a write in candidate in that state. And most states have a provision that does not allow those who lost in a primary to be a write in candidate.

Pat August 2, 2012 at 4:17 pm

I agree with Susan. This is not the election to sit on your hands and take a stand to not vote if the candidate is Romney. He’s not perfect, but he’s better then Obama and what he will do to our country if reelected. We cannot take that chance. Please reconsider and support a Romney presidency for the sake of our country.

Chase August 2, 2012 at 12:52 pm

Well said, Susan!

NOSFERATU August 2, 2012 at 1:08 pm

OUTSTANDING POST SUSAN. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

SteveHaven August 2, 2012 at 3:36 pm

Grow Up Chuck! Ha! After 31/2 years, no one can say a thing without it sounding like a Biden Gaffe. Sit Down Chuck! Ohhhh… Chuck’s got no Arzzz. Well, just stand there Chuck! Everybody sit for Chuck!

Great post By-The-Way Susan. Great stuff.

Cipher August 2, 2012 at 12:17 pm

And every vote for Ron Paul is really a vote for Obama. Same thing happened to Bush the Elder in ’92. The 19% of the vote that went to Perot would surely have broken mostly to Bush.

So when Obama wins again, we’ll have your ilk to thank…

Professor Sudz August 2, 2012 at 4:22 pm

As opposed to your ilk, who nominated the least conservative guy on the stage? The guy whose healthcare idea barry ripped off?

Compelling argument. Blame yourselves for presenting us with no real option this fall.

Lee August 2, 2012 at 12:19 pm

Spoken like a true obama mole. obama will destroy the country if given another four years to do so. Not voting, or a vote for anyone other than Romney is a vote for obama. I would vote for a steaming pile of dog cr@p over the dog eater. The dog cr@p would just lay there and not be actively trying to destroy everything that has made America a success like barry is doing.

oavery August 2, 2012 at 12:32 pm

I agree. A steaming pile of dog doo-doo is better than the lying pile of dog doo-doo we have with Obama, Biden and their cast of Marxist staffers. I preferred other candidates – like Ron Paul and Newt – to Romney but Romney is not consciously intending to destroy America as a capitalist nation and convert us into a Marxist worker’s state while Obama undoubtably is.

Fred August 2, 2012 at 12:22 pm

Might as well throw O a few bucks while you’re at it. Romney’s our guy for better or worse, right now.

Getalife August 2, 2012 at 12:23 pm

Chuck, you are a lying Democrat blog troll. The old “Ron Paul” nonsense is dead – read your email much?

GET A CLUE – not everyone that is in the blog is as dumb as you, and your boy is TOAST.

katekody August 2, 2012 at 12:27 pm

Chuck,
not voting at all leaves you no room to complain when the s*&# hits the fan. the idiot in the white house has to go…. and every vote counts…and a cop out of I’r rather have someone else is just that a cop out. Step up to the plate and do what’s right if you so dislike the 0 man.

oavery August 2, 2012 at 12:29 pm

While I like Ron Paul and agree with him more than I agree with Romney, at this stage, a vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama.

Riteaidbob August 2, 2012 at 12:50 pm

For GOD’s SAKE give it up! If Obama is elected he will destroy this country…and your spewwing RON PAUL garbage? HE OUT OF THE RACE YOU FOOL!

Charana August 2, 2012 at 3:26 pm

I believe he is still in.

NOSFERATU August 2, 2012 at 1:03 pm

ARE STILL SNIFFING B.HUSSEIN’S P I S S Y STINKING
JOCK-STRAP????? YOU ARE AREN’T YOU??? ADMIT IT!!!!!

Al of GA August 2, 2012 at 3:42 pm

Try turning OFF the capslock. It might work.

Mike August 2, 2012 at 1:04 pm

Didn’t Ron Paul endorse Romney?

Charana August 2, 2012 at 3:24 pm

I saw somewhere that he is not.

Barbara August 2, 2012 at 6:20 pm

Rand Paul, the son, is endorsing Mitt Romney,

jlburdge August 2, 2012 at 1:31 pm

Way to go Chuck,,,It’s people like you who gave this country Obama in the first place. Thanks a pantload.

Bill J. August 2, 2012 at 1:52 pm

“I’m not voting republican or democrat” = “I’m voting for the guy who loses”

Romney isn’t ideal, but he is light years better than Obama is. I’d have voted for Ron Paul if he won the Republican nomination though he isn’t my ideal candidate… since Paultards can’t do the same, they’re worthless sacks of crap. If I was driving in a remote area of Death Valley and saw a broke down car with a Ron Paul bumper sticker on it and a thirsty fellow waving me down, I’d zoom by. You did this to yourself, buddy!

Donnie August 2, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Chuck, you are an IDIOT. Go back to the park and hang with your liberal friends.

Timmy August 2, 2012 at 2:17 pm

Ron Paul is NOT the only option. Gary Johnson holds many of the same views with gov’t executive and business experience. Ron Paul folks should throw their support behind Gov Johnson. At least help get him ino the debates to inject libertarian thoughts into the discussions.

Cooper August 2, 2012 at 2:24 pm

And how many primaries did Ron win? Be just a little bit pragmatic here Chuck, do you really want another 4 years of Obama?

Gunny G August 2, 2012 at 2:43 pm

STFU Tool.

Russ August 2, 2012 at 2:43 pm

I think Chuck is an Obama plant, he knows a vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama.

terri August 2, 2012 at 3:35 pm

If you do not vote, then you are basically giving Obama your vote
At least with my liberal friend who is voting for “The One” again, I will at least cancel her vote out. you will not cancel out any Obama vote.

Terri August 2, 2012 at 3:43 pm

A vote for Ron Paul is a Vote for Obama and against our America
as we know it……………Please think again

Caretaker August 2, 2012 at 4:16 pm

hey dildo do you know Romney, any personel contact with the man. He’s been married longer then I am old(from all accounts faithfully) he was vetted in 08, the guy is crystal clean and he’s POS? better look at the quasi DICtator in chief before flapping your c!@# su@#er

Yirmin Snipe August 2, 2012 at 4:45 pm

You know I agree that Romney is a POS. I wouldn’t want him for a neighbor or even a dog catcher…. In a perfect world I would damn rather see Ron Paul in the White House… but this isn’t a perfect world, and I’m also well aware that Ron Paul isn’t even running and that doing some stupid write in or voting for a third party is actually voting for Obama. And as much as I hate Romney, I have more contempt for Obama. Don’t be stupid, it isn’t a vote for Romney, it isn’t a vote for the lesser of two evils… it is a way to vote against Obama.

journogal August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm

Mind as well just vote for Obama then. This isn’t the year to let a vote go to waste.

Ronin August 2, 2012 at 4:55 pm

Really? In a two party system a vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Barack Obama. Just ask George H. W. and Al Gore how that “alternate party candidate” worked out for them. This is about removing the treasonous poser from office and protecting liberty.

Christopher Jackson August 2, 2012 at 5:30 pm

Ron Paul? if he were to win the GOP nomination, we’d in effect hand obama a win

acdc August 2, 2012 at 6:10 pm

a no vote does not make you smart, it makes you silent

chow August 2, 2012 at 6:25 pm

What, you’re going to waste your vote on Ron Paul? He’s not running or you haven’t heard since you’re from Andromeda. And if you don’t vote you’re actually voting for Obama (I’m sure this is your plan to make Obama win since majority of voters are democRATs)

stonedome August 2, 2012 at 6:40 pm

sorry, i don’t go for cult of personality, you are the kind of voter that got us into trouble the last time around. ron paul is the crazy uncle in the attic that they only let out on holidays.

ex democrap August 2, 2012 at 6:59 pm

I liked Paul as well, but he isn’t running. Four more years of the great imposter in the white house will spell disaster for America. Hold your nose and vote for Romney.

mytorpor August 2, 2012 at 7:22 pm

RP’s name is not going to be on the ballot so how do you plan to vote for him? The majority of states simply throw write in votes in the trash unless a candidate has gone through the necessary steps to become an official write in candidate and Ron Paul has not done that. So check you states election laws before you waste your gas driving to the polling place. BTW, a write in for anyone other than Romney is an unopposed vote handed to Obama, so yes, you are indirectly working for the Obama team…and he appreciates it more than he would appreciate your $3 donation!

Knothead August 2, 2012 at 10:11 pm

Please cut off your nose to spite your face.. A non vote for Mr.Romney is a vote for Obama.. Think about it.

Thought Recon August 2, 2012 at 12:39 pm

You know what they say…”You can take the President out of the ghetto but you can’t take the ghetto out of the President.”

John August 2, 2012 at 1:18 pm

As for as I’m concern, Obama can kiss my ass.

Knothead August 2, 2012 at 10:13 pm

For $3 he will.

Literate Asshole August 2, 2012 at 11:41 am

$750 billion is less than $1 billion? Does not compute. Good writing.

Dutra August 2, 2012 at 11:53 am

Proofread Proofread Proofread

ed August 2, 2012 at 11:59 am

Remember, you’re dealing with liberals.

Knothead August 2, 2012 at 12:00 pm

C’mon, ya knew what the writer meant.
When there is only a few people who actually dig out the truth about our governmet, then they probably have to watch their backside while they expose the truth.. Mistake due to quick typing. No problem.

Knothead August 2, 2012 at 12:02 pm

“governmet”

I even proofread it myself.

stonedome August 2, 2012 at 6:41 pm

no, they have proof readers and they are supposed to be professionals

Kevin August 2, 2012 at 12:20 pm

I think the writer got it right. He reported on Obama math. $750 billion IS less then $1 billion

whodat1 August 2, 2012 at 1:09 pm

Million-Man Math

tommytwo August 2, 2012 at 2:53 pm

you need glasses!!!!! It says 750 million!

Literate Asshole August 2, 2012 at 4:09 pm

Now that he fixed it fucktard. Nice observation skills.

regina August 2, 2012 at 11:43 am

I what my beer money I need it to drink away what you haven’t or have done the past 4 years. Oh and the next step is people on corners with signs.

nh August 2, 2012 at 11:45 am

Obama is out with the begging bowl–panhandling for your money. Suffice it to say, Romney got my monetary support.
Obama-quit begging…it’s unseemly, pathetic and we’ve had enough of Chicago-style politics.

regina August 2, 2012 at 11:46 am

AMEN!!!

David Langley August 2, 2012 at 12:05 pm

Of course he has no idea how to EARN a campaign contribution.

asdf August 2, 2012 at 12:30 pm

So you’re gonna vote for a cheat and a liar over a cheat and a liar.

PROGRESS!

Mike August 2, 2012 at 1:12 pm

If you are holding out for a POLITICIAN at the national level that isn’t a cheat and a liar, you’ll have a long wait.

ADM August 2, 2012 at 11:46 am

Why doesn’t he just shake down BP oil for another 20 billion?

Sam August 2, 2012 at 11:50 am

Sorry, I’d rather buy Waffle Fries.

Petra August 2, 2012 at 11:55 am

Lol…

Shi August 2, 2012 at 11:50 am

There you go Kenny and Tania…You can give up your kegarator for your Teleprompter Jebus this month.

Chris Pilla August 2, 2012 at 11:50 am

The Obama campaign long ago abandoned hope that it could raise $1 billion, and probably won’t make it’s downgraded goal of $750 billion either.

Your dumb.

sb36695 August 2, 2012 at 11:54 am

That would be “You’re dumb”.

Nick August 2, 2012 at 11:54 am

“Your dumb.”

Really? …pot calling the kettle…

ed August 2, 2012 at 12:02 pm

What do you expect? Public schools…….

Joe Molloy August 2, 2012 at 12:01 pm

I believe you meant “you’re dumb”. Seems you and Keith are on the same level. Just sayin’. And yeah, I can’t imagine how Obama even has a chance of winning this election. He’s such a failure on so many levels; it’s a sad commentary on our society that so many people either buy the hype or are that excited about handouts. Obama can’t even campaign with any class.

Mat Bastardson August 2, 2012 at 2:28 pm

If you’ve ever read the numerous stories about boxes of ballots found floating in some bay or river that never got counted, or boxes of so-called “mislaid” ballots that suddenly appeared near the end of the vote counting, not to mention all the illegally registered non-citizens, felons and dead people, you know that this thing can still go either way. Anywhere the election is close, all a cheater’s campaign has to do is discover an “overlooked” box of ballots in any close county and the true vote of the people is subverted. Romney has to win decisively, because if it’s close, the dem fraud machine can still steal this election. This does not require massive fraud; In some places the candidate wins by just a few hundred votes. Just a little bit of fraud in the right places will suffice, and they know where it’s likely to be close, and even without all the dead people, illegals, and felons voting for them, they still have an army of lawyers ready to pounce on any close counts and try to win in the courts, if they can’t win at the ballot box, like when Gore tried to steal the election in 2000. Where do you think those lawyers will be when the MSM announces, as they are so fond of doing, “This race is likely to come down to one state. If Obama doesn’t win Ohio (or whatever state it might be) he’s done for.” ? Then the graves in Ohio will open up, and corpses will flood the polls to cast their votes, and they’ll bus in “voters” from Juarez or Sonora. I know htere is a lot of anti-Obama sentiment out there right now, but believe me, this thing is no foregone conclusion.

BigBoa August 2, 2012 at 12:09 pm

Your sentence is incomplete, you buffoon, you.

“Your dumb” what? “Your” implies a possessive statement and thus your sentence should include a noun to which this applies.

katekody August 2, 2012 at 12:38 pm

This is your contirbution letting everyone know you know the difference between your and you’re.

Mat Bastardson August 2, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Yes, but since this is a political discussion, and not an english lesson, your point is moot. Besides, there is no spelling test required to vote.

Al of GA August 2, 2012 at 3:45 pm

So are you. It’s you are or you’re, not YOUR dumb.

billrow August 2, 2012 at 11:52 am

I’m surprised he’s not demanding we give him our kids college funds or retirement accounts.

and by the way…. 750billion?

R.W. McCarthy August 2, 2012 at 11:52 am

Get the heck back to work Mr. President! This country needs fixing, not campaigning. Sick of hearing and seeing you constantly lie and beg for my dollars. Better yet – resign and go home to your fortress in South Chicago. Start building your library!

sb36695 August 2, 2012 at 11:52 am

Obama is already using taxpayer money to fundraise. Only a fool would give him more!

Pete August 2, 2012 at 11:53 am

If I was going to give away my beer money, I’d give it the one of the “median guys” with the “help now” signs before I’d give this clown a single penny!!!

olcoot August 2, 2012 at 11:54 am

3 bucks will buy me another delicious Chick Fil A sandwich!

ed August 2, 2012 at 12:06 pm

Let’s see, donate to obama…….or………Chick-Fil-A sandwich…..hmmm.

Matman August 2, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Ed..you had to think about it?…..Chick-fil-a!

Thomas Messuri August 2, 2012 at 11:55 am

I wonder if the President can go to degrade the office of the Presidency to raise money for his campain. Well he has not tried this yet. Maybe he might consider selling his own stool samples. That might just be very appropriate for him, as he has been flushing this country down the toilet the last 4 years.

Bobo August 2, 2012 at 1:19 pm

Chris Matthews would like that! He seems to get that tingling feeling running down his leg everytime he looks at BO

Mat Bastardson August 2, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Great idea. He could offer it in two varieties, Corn or Peanut, and sell it to his true believers for $5000 a pop.

Russ August 2, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Maybe $5000 a poop.

Thomas Messuri August 2, 2012 at 11:58 am

My lost post should have read: I wonder if the President can go any lower to degrade the office of the Presidency to raise money for his campain. Well he has not tried this yet. Maybe he might consider selling his own stool samples. That might just be very appropriate for him, as he has been flushing this country down the toilet the last 4 years

Kevin August 2, 2012 at 12:24 pm

He would never do that. Some enterprising lad will run a DNA test on it to prove he’s really a Kenyan.

whodat1 August 2, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Maybe he can send Jay Carney and Joe Biden out to street corners with those windshield cleaners.

Kevin August 2, 2012 at 1:15 pm

Mayor Dinkins did it in NY so who knows. He might try it.

Mark Walker August 2, 2012 at 11:58 am

From my frosty cold mug!!!!!!

ed August 2, 2012 at 12:07 pm

OH! I get IT! Does anyone else?

Russ August 2, 2012 at 2:51 pm

That made my day, lmao.

jb80538 August 2, 2012 at 12:00 pm

What, he can’t afford to buy his own beer?

ed August 2, 2012 at 12:07 pm

He’s a liberal! He spends OTHER peoples’ money!

Joe_E_in_the_IE August 2, 2012 at 12:01 pm

Get your $5 from the illegal aliens, “at-risk” youth, drug addicts and felons you gave our jobs to.

Knucklehead4761 August 2, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Amen, brother!

supershwa August 2, 2012 at 12:01 pm

He’s already taking my beer money in the form of raised taxes on alcohol.

He’s taking my great-great-grandkids’ beer money in the form of a $16 trillion deficit.

Mike August 2, 2012 at 1:16 pm

$16 trillion debt… deficit is the annual ammount, not the total, but the point is understood and valid.

Matthew Eberly August 2, 2012 at 12:03 pm

If zero had any pride, he’s be ashamed. But he doesn’t, so he isn’t. I do and I am though.

gono August 2, 2012 at 1:00 pm

i think you meant “threw” not “though”

gono August 2, 2012 at 1:02 pm

wait…i really meant “thru”

PKAmmoTroop August 2, 2012 at 12:03 pm

First he’s promising change, now he’s begging for it.

ed August 2, 2012 at 12:08 pm

OMG, There are great comments on this one.

Mat Bastardson August 2, 2012 at 2:34 pm

LOL

Russ August 2, 2012 at 2:53 pm

Good one PK

supershwa August 2, 2012 at 12:04 pm

It should be illegal to give out “free gifts” to donors; you’re literally buying someone’s support and vote.

It’s like saying “if you vote for me, I’ll give you a free car”. People would vote for the used car salesman just for the free car.

Dave August 2, 2012 at 12:05 pm

You ain’t worth a cent from my pocket, Obama.

M2245th August 2, 2012 at 6:46 pm

You meant to say he’s not worth the pocket fuzz!

BigBoa August 2, 2012 at 12:05 pm

When O’Bozo was raising more cash than McCain, it was touted as a great thing. The “fact” that people were sending their money to him was an “obvious indication” that people wanted “change”….

The fact that more money is now being sent to Romney is somehow perceived as evil? And this DESPITE the fact that O’Bozo is using taxpayer money to campaign on, and gets billions in free positive media exposure, despite whatever crimes he commits.

Truly amazing….

Fgroader August 2, 2012 at 12:06 pm

Lend me tree dollaz guy

D S August 2, 2012 at 12:07 pm

Maye this butthole Obama will begin to feel our financial pain now.

BigBoa August 2, 2012 at 12:14 pm

O’Bozo will likely never feel the pain of the average American. He is a millionaire and set for life on our tax dollars.

IF he is to feel any pain, it will only be if the French Revolution is repeated here…..

Mike D August 2, 2012 at 12:07 pm

This president has introduced Chicago style “sluming” with his tin can panhandling.

DICK August 2, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Well I gave Romney a 100 bucks and will do it again. Great point !! Literate Asshole, them dems shore r smart fellers. Got a question, millionaires and billionaires That sounds like hollywood anyone else think that?

william August 2, 2012 at 12:10 pm

He is on our full time payroll as a salaried employee, therefore any money he raises should go to fund government not him and the commies. All he does is fund raisers and vacations but I’m actually glad he can’t find time to work because his type of work would mean more socialism and loss of the limited freedoms we have left.

The Original August 2, 2012 at 12:13 pm

How embarrassing. Wouldn’t get any from me. I don’t drink anything alcoholic. That is what happens when you have seen in our society what alcoholism has done to it.

Bill J. August 2, 2012 at 2:12 pm

I’d rather deal with alcoholic conservatives than sober liberals any day of the week.

Alcoholism isn’t even on the “top 10″ list of what is wrong with society. Here is a list of things (in no particular order) I can come up with off the top of my head that are worse than “societal alcoholism”:

Lawsuit-happy trial attorneys, lawsuit-happy political agenda pushing attorneys (ACLU/SPLC/ETC), copyright troll lawsuit lawyers (given too much power by bad legislation passed covering patents and copyrights), labor unions, democrat politicians, unethical wall street investors, people like George Soros, mainstream media outlets who push an agenda rather than report the news, the joke of a public education system we have, and republicans who have ignored a large tenant of conservatism: small government.

Russ August 2, 2012 at 2:57 pm

So everyone who drinks is an alcoholic ? I never trusted anyone that doesn’t drink, too self righteous.

csd August 2, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Obama….still going out of business -2012

PhilJourdan August 2, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Booze is the only reason the country is not in revolt now.

HowSad August 2, 2012 at 12:17 pm

If I didn’t despise the Poser-in-Chief (arrogant, inept, elitist putz he is) I would actually take pity on how shallow and NEEDY he is. Are his supporters impressed by this behavior? Do they think he’s just as “cool” as they thought in 2008?

After four years of taking credit for everything and responsibility for nothing, blaming Bush everytime the sun doesn’t shine and strutting around like he’s a king and not the elected leader he’s supposed to be — and now he’s BEGGING for money (give me your wedding gifts, your beer money, etc.). I’d like to think ANYONE would want/expect more — but liberals tend to like how things appear than how they are.

Well, Odrama appears to be PATHETIC. How’s that working for you, libbies?

Shelly Johnson August 2, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Look obummer… I have to drink everyday just to put up with all the crap you’re pulling. You’re on your own.

whodat1 August 2, 2012 at 1:24 pm

Comrade! You can still enjoy your drink and support Obama too. Send him your recycled beer!

Russ August 2, 2012 at 3:00 pm

Great one, man you posters are good.

Steven Ray August 2, 2012 at 12:20 pm

Obama’s fundraising is trailing Romney’s for the very same reason that betting on the Minnesota Twins to win the World Series is running a little slow this year.

Anthony longhitano August 2, 2012 at 12:21 pm

The plea to his base for $3.00 or $5.00 is an insult. These people (folks) have been out of work for over a year, with 14 present unemployment and the most making peanuts, he has “big ones” to ask for anything. Than again he is sticking to his belief that ” if your poor you didn’t make that happen, government did. We spent your money on roads and bridges, so you should give back”.

Jay Ayre August 2, 2012 at 12:23 pm

Dear Pres. Obama

Kindly go take an airborne copulation at a rotating pastry.

Love, The American People

whodat1 August 2, 2012 at 1:19 pm

Some of these post bring a smile. But I laughed out loud at this one.

Lance August 2, 2012 at 12:24 pm

The mainstream/liberal press would have endlessly crapped on Bush for doing this in 2004. Our Chevez gets away with a lot due to a socialist media that has little love for our freedoms.

Edward August 2, 2012 at 12:25 pm

So, I says to the President of the United States… I says: “How much do you need for that car magnet.” And he says: Well… I need about threefiddy.”

It was just then that I realized that the President of the United States was a 300 foot long reptile from the Paleozoic Era. And I said” Dammit, Loch Ness Monster, why you comin’ ’round, looking for threefiddy!!”

JOE MEYERS August 2, 2012 at 12:27 pm

THIS MAN HAS PROSTITUTED THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT TO SUCH A DEGREE THAT IT AND THE USA MAY NEVER RECOVER-T SHIRTS-COFFEE MUGS—COME ON– YOU’RE KILLING ME! HOLD ON TO OUR BUTTS IF THIS MORAN GETS RE-ELECTED HE WILL MAKE THE FIRST 4 YEARS LOOK LIKE A TEA PARTY-PUN INTENDED HONESTLY IF HE DOES NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING REELECTED HE WILL TRY AND PUSH HIS SOCIALIST FAR LEFT PROGRAMS AND THEN WATCH OUT.

JHayes August 2, 2012 at 12:31 pm

I’d love to help the President, but I’m afraid I don’t drink.

Peter August 2, 2012 at 12:31 pm

“Swipe your EBT for Obama” is just around the corner!

Chippy55 August 2, 2012 at 12:31 pm

First is was our guns, now our beer! What’s next, tell us to save on dog food by eating… wait, Obama did that too. Is nothing sacred?

katekody August 2, 2012 at 12:33 pm

I wouldln’t give that idiot a dime… this guy is a chicago bully…. who has a band of thugs running this country. if this presidents dream of what america should look like is your dream then vote the Bas&%$# in again. If you want to maintain our freedom , work hard, save , have freedom of speech , cutback on welfare, government spending, and be able to experience the rewards of our hard work…then vote the BAS&*#! out.

N37BU6 August 2, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Great article, but you used “it’s” instead of “its” in the second paragraph.

sheila August 2, 2012 at 12:34 pm

spending money to help our oppressors get another chance to oppress us does not make sense to me….

survivingsurvivalism.com

GetRidOfObama August 2, 2012 at 12:34 pm

I would be more than willing to donate my used, brown and smelly underwear to the Obama campaign! How’s that?

Anthony longhitano August 2, 2012 at 12:36 pm

I think he has “big ones” to ask for $3.00-$5.00, when his base has a 14 present unemployment rate and most have out of work for over a year or working for peanuts. You have to give him credit though, what he is saying is “you didn’t get poor on your own you got help. Government spent other people’s (folks) money for roads and bridges, but government gave you welfare so you have to give back. It’s the right thing to do” .

blondie August 2, 2012 at 12:38 pm

I can’t wait until tomorrow night when I go out and buy all my friends a drink. I’ll be thinking of all the money that isn’t going to Obama. Cheers!

Stu Pidasso August 2, 2012 at 12:39 pm

OBAMA’S IMPRESSIVE LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States

First President to violate the War Powers Act.

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .

First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.

First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

First President to by-pass Congress and implement the illegal immigration, Dream Act through executive fiat.

First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S. , including those with criminal convictions.

First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

First President to terminate America ‘s ability to put a man in space.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.

First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.

First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.

First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.

First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.

First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayer.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.

First President to repeat the Holy Quran tells us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.

First President to take a 17 day vacation.

…How is all this hope and change working out for you?

THERE’S AN ELECTION COMING UP…

AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACISM!!!

THIS GUY IS REALLY SLICK AND PEOPLE ARE STUPID TO VOTE FOR HIM.

regina August 2, 2012 at 1:57 pm

I am so tired of the RACISM card. If people were he would not be in office to begin with.

Charana August 2, 2012 at 2:36 pm

Same here and Yup

Russ August 2, 2012 at 3:08 pm

If it keeps him from being re-elected we need more racism.

ex democrap August 2, 2012 at 7:04 pm

You mean all the blacks that voted for him?

Laurie August 2, 2012 at 5:48 pm

WOW, you have done your homework!