Biden Considers his $379K Income Middle Class

by Keith Koffler on July 11, 2012, 11:42 am

Vice President Biden thinks he’s in the middle class, even though his income far exceeds the $250,000 threshold President Obama set for raising income taxes on the rich.

According to his 2011 tax returns, Biden and his wife Jill had an adjusted gross income of $379,000 last year. And that, Biden siggested Tuesday in remarks to the National Council of La Raza in Las Vegas, puts him squarely in the middle class:

Here’s some video of Biden’s remarkable claim, in which he suggested rich guys like Romney don’t understand common men like him who are only making close to $400,000 a year:

If Biden feels he is middle class, it may be due to his apparent inability to manage his finances.

According to a Dec. 1, 2011 report by the Center for Responsive Politics, Biden actually has a negative net worth.

On the other end of the Obama administration’s net worth spectrum are Vice President Joe Biden and Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar. Both had enough liabilities to place their estimated worth in the negative.

Biden’s low estimated net worth is a result of relatively small income from assets and six liabilities which totaled  an average of $337,000. These include mortgages and home equity loans with a bank in his home state of Delaware, two lines of credit and a loan borrowed from his life insurance policy.

But if Biden considers himself middle class, Obama certainly does not. Obama’s proposal to jettison the Bush tax cuts for “the rich” pertains to those making more than $250,000 per year – whether they have somehow lost all their money or not.

Eric Tyson July 11, 2012 at 11:54 am

Stunning!
Actually, his earnings place him in the Occupy Wall Street’s 1 percent club!

Death Ray July 11, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Did you think we didn’t already have him there?

Langley Spook July 11, 2012 at 3:39 pm

And dont forget…
VP Biden makes money$$$ from the US Secret Service detail that protects his mansion in Greenville, Delaware.

(the USSS has to rent the gatehouse to the Biden estate)

Lizzy July 11, 2012 at 6:37 pm

And his charitable giving should be held up for ridicule. Charge men
who are will into save your life but can’t donate more than the price
of a couple steak dinners to the wounded hero’s?

ol gator July 11, 2012 at 11:55 am

Im in wonder how this neanderthal could be one heartbeat away from the Presidency… Not to say that who we have now is any better but, its a frightful thought none the less… I imagine him being rolled into the oval office,
propped behind the desk and babbling to himself for days on end as the liberal
press outside hails him as the next caesar in line….Yes America, we are in perilous times

YES WE CON! July 11, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Sheriff Joe Arpaio: “10 Times Worse Than Watergate; Biggest Media Blackout In History.”
Obama Fraud Exhibit #168: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHAM3hRI8_Y

Toothy Spook July 11, 2012 at 10:06 pm

Neanderthal.
Great description.
This Democratic (Progressive) Party is doomed.

regina July 11, 2012 at 12:21 pm

He’s not middle class… He’s no CLASS!!!

LetsCleanHouse July 11, 2012 at 12:51 pm

Well said! But we can’t lose sight of the fact that he’s extremely stupid too.

Death Ray July 11, 2012 at 2:09 pm

Don’t forget his poo poo breath!

Langley Spook July 11, 2012 at 3:41 pm

do hairplugs cause brain damage? (re: Biden) -LOL

Anthony July 11, 2012 at 12:22 pm

And they claim Romney is out of touch?

Death Ray July 11, 2012 at 2:19 pm

What’s funny to me is the fact that the Republican party accuses Obama of class warfare, and yet when given the chance, the rank and file (as represented here) are pleased to declare themselves residents of the Middle Class of America, with Biden as an oppressive One Percenter.

Welcome to Occupy!

Tom July 11, 2012 at 4:07 pm

The reason to call him out isn’t to vilify Biden for his high income, it’s to call him out for portraying himself as middle class. He’s one of the working class Americans just trying to make ends meet unlike Mitt Romney the rich guy. That is class warfare my friend and you’re getting suckered right into it.

Susan July 11, 2012 at 4:21 pm

You’re wasting your breath with DR. He’s an occupooper.
Biden isn’t oppressive because of the amount of money he makes. He’s oppressive because he’s part of the Marxist cabal trying to take down America.

Lizzy July 11, 2012 at 6:39 pm

I just skip by DR I just got out of the hospital and don’t wish to return.

LibsRinos&Tyrantsuk July 16, 2012 at 4:22 am

Spoken like a true, condescending liberal. Face it death ray boy, your party, the Democrats engages in class warfare far more frequently than the Republicans, with the aid of the so-called objective media. Go ahead and fire back with another, cute and totally irrelevant retort. May you continue to enjoy the hope and change.

ArmyVet July 11, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Middle Class? Ha! He has no conception of what middle class and lower middle class people go through. I made less than twenty grand last year, and had to file bankruptcy. Hope and change! The Veep needs someone else to write his material. Perhaps he should consider hiring Don Rickles.

Death Ray July 11, 2012 at 2:14 pm

I’m confused by the responses here. Are we saying that Biden is actually “rich” and won’t admit it? Because normally the people here who consider themselves in the $250K+ bracket grouse that they are NOT rich and that Obama should get off their asses.

But if you are saying that Biden is wealthy and out of touch, then should I toe this blog’s line and tell you to get a haircut, hippy?

Mike July 11, 2012 at 2:25 pm

You’re not getting are you? He is saying he’s middle class at $379,000 a year. Obama is calling people that make over $250,000 “rich”. Obama wants the “rich” to pay more taxes to support the middle class. So what is Joe? Will he be taxed to support people like himself? I’m confused. Sounds like you are too.

Death Ray July 11, 2012 at 2:34 pm

On the contrary. The idea that the “rich” and the “middle class” cannot occupy the same sphere is the sort of thing politicians might imply, but I doubt Obama has ever used the word “rich” to define any demographic (politicians prefer the word “wealthy”.) As a matter of fact, if I ever heard a politician even acknowledge the existence of an upper class, I’d probably crap bananas.

There is no income threshold that defines the “middle class” any more than the lower, upper or leisure classes. It is all subjective.

Janna July 11, 2012 at 3:56 pm

Sorta like sayin’ “depends on what ‘is’ is…right ? Cigar, Death Ray ?

Death Ray July 11, 2012 at 6:42 pm

Not at all. If you can tell me the exact income brackets that seperate the classes, and how many classes there are, and who is the legitimate authority to make those calls, i am all ears.

I’d love a cigar! Mind if I turn it Jamaican for us?

califkid July 11, 2012 at 2:26 pm

You are a complete idiot, when you are making aver 500,000 you are wealthy, don’t try to lie about what he makes

califkid July 11, 2012 at 2:29 pm

I forgot to add, if you read Death ray, it said adjusted income ,meaning he might hav made 700,00 before taxs

Death Ray July 11, 2012 at 2:36 pm

What? You mean he may have paid half his income in taxes?? That makes him a job creator, and leave him alone!!!

Ratt July 11, 2012 at 3:29 pm

You don’t get it do you, or your just playing stupid, aren’t you. Let me help you out, if you pump your own gas you are middle-class. Joe don’t pump his own gas. There now, did that help, or do I need to come down to the Drive-Thru and explain it to you ?

Langley Spook July 11, 2012 at 3:34 pm

(Death Ray = Obama staffer who trolls conservative/anti-Obama websites…)

Death Ray July 11, 2012 at 3:45 pm

Don’t harsh on my working class trappings, you elitist pig, or I’ll stuff my hair net down your throat.

(By the way, how does this Biden-the-One Percenter meme jibe with your support for Romney? I’m pretty sure he doesn’t know where his gas cap even is.)

Janna July 11, 2012 at 3:57 pm

FLAMING!!!!! Shame on you

Joel July 13, 2012 at 12:27 am

You really don’t get it, do you? We could care LESS how much the VP makes – though, working in a job being paid for by the tax payers, there should be a reasonable limit on his salary. I’m fine with where it is at the moment. The problem we have is that he is NOT in the middle class (by his/his boss’ own standard) and he is a liar and hypocrite for claiming to be. That is the problem we have with Joe. Part of it, anyway. The other, and much larger part, is that HE, and his boss, are the ones castigating those who make over 200k/250k a year as “not paying their fair share”, and yet he is squarely in this group himself and he does such despicable things as charge the government (the taxpayers, in other words) for the housing of his security detail on his private property.

tcp July 11, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Huh?…

By ANY measure, $379,000.00 AGI is FILTHY rich! Good for him but don’t claim to be middle class Joe…it just makes you look stupid…and out of touch.

Jim July 11, 2012 at 12:24 pm

The real issue here is who Pres. Obama considers rich. Biden *is* middle class. If you want to split hairs and say he is upper middle class, fine. Either way he isn’t buying a mansion or private jet anytime soon.

chuck July 11, 2012 at 12:34 pm

If Obama want’s to tax people who make $250,000 or more, you know, “tax the rich” plan. Then how in the world is Biden who makes $350K the middle class? Either he is rich or Obama wants to tax the middle class by his VP standards. Either way, he cant have it both ways.

Jim July 11, 2012 at 12:53 pm

As I said, the issue is who Pres. Obama considers rich.

Biden is not rich and correct in saying he is middle class. The lifestyle of a $379K person is *far* more comparable with a $50K person than a $100M person.

seanster5977 July 11, 2012 at 1:22 pm

That argument works except for the fact that Biden IS team Obama part 2. So either they are both morons or liars. I say probably both.

Jim July 11, 2012 at 1:33 pm

I don’t really care for the nonsensical partisanship of it all.

You can hate Obama and Biden equally while recognizing that the bottom end of the top 1% isn’t rich.

Chris July 11, 2012 at 4:21 pm

Are you actually arguing that people in the 1% are not rich. This would put them in the top 0.1% in the world. Just because you can not buy a jet does not mean you are not rich. According to what you are saying only large business owners and executives are rich.

Also as a I side note I do not hate Obama. I just disagree with him politically.

Joel July 13, 2012 at 1:02 am

By the standards of most of the world’s population almost everyone in America is “rich”. The whole point of this rich vs not rich argument.. in this instance is that Biden claimed to be part of the middle class while his income (which doesn’t include the perks that go along with being VP – private car, a paid for residence to use if he wishes, and so on). While he is claiming to be part of the middle class, his boss’s rhetoric, and his, and their policy initiatives specifically call people with an income level that they themselves maintain “rich”. It is hypocritical for Biden to claim that he is middle class.

Deb July 11, 2012 at 1:35 pm

I don’t know about you, but I can live a WHOLE LOT better on $379K than on $50K. Those are not even comparable. The lifestyle of someone making $379K is NOT middle class.

jimmy July 11, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Unless your uber rich no matter what you make its never enough, when I made 25k a year I was broke now I make 125k a year and I am still broke. Though I have a nicer house and cars it seem tat I always spend what I make no matter what it is. I am sure it is the same for those that make 250k a year too, I dont consider those people rich but that what this adminastration is calling them..

dugbru July 11, 2012 at 12:38 pm

he doesn’;t have to, the state supplies him with both..

Kristen July 11, 2012 at 12:48 pm

Joey already has a mansion Chuck. A mansion with a guest cottage overlooking a resivoir in duPont chateau land in Delaware. 7 acres, walled estate. All on a “public servants” salary. Oh, by the way, he charges REAL middle-class taxpayers rent for the secret service use of the house, who are there to protect him.

Kristen July 11, 2012 at 12:52 pm

Kinda looks like a mansion to me. Certainly is not a middle class home.

sabercat July 11, 2012 at 1:39 pm

you are right, his income by itself will not get him a mansion or a private jet, but as far as income levels, his pure salary puts him outside the middle class – even outside the upper middle class as defined by the government.

tcp July 11, 2012 at 2:33 pm

What are you prattling about, Jim? Give me 379,000.00 AGI a year and I will most certainly be able to afford both a mansion AND a personal Jet. You are as completely out of touch as the VEEP. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with him making 379 large a year. The problem is he thinks he’s “middle class”. Not even CLOSE. I consider myself “UPPER middle class” and I’m only bringin’ in about 80 large AGI…c’mon back to reality.

Constitution First July 11, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Biden: The joke that writes itself.

mrhoward July 11, 2012 at 12:27 pm

Bring in the clowns. No wait, Joe is here.

stormin1961 July 11, 2012 at 12:28 pm

i’m getting confused … one month he’s denying he’s in the middle class and now he’s back in?

LLinLa July 11, 2012 at 2:23 pm

He makes totally perfect sense . . . to himself and other Democrats . . .

Langley Spook July 11, 2012 at 12:28 pm

“pride” of Delaware = the joke continues…

Howard July 11, 2012 at 12:28 pm

“suggested,” not “siggested”

VoiceOfReason July 11, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Yes America, this is whats running this country. This guy is a babbling idiot.
Obama is cut from the same cloth as Biden.

toledofan July 11, 2012 at 12:29 pm

This guy truely has to be from Mars. I mean he doesn’t know what it is to be middle class. It’s clear that between both Biden and Obama they have no clue. How can anyone with just an incling of intelligence believe anything either of these guys say, what a couple of baffoons.

handsmcml July 11, 2012 at 7:06 pm

And yet, almost half the voters think they are doing a great job managing the country.

Dave July 11, 2012 at 12:32 pm

Wait, having a home is a more consequential element of our existence than health care? Then why doesn’t the government mandate a minimum level of housing that everyone should receive? (You know it’s coming…)

stevefraser July 11, 2012 at 12:33 pm

It is, compared to the big time DEMS on Wall Street and Hollywood.

Jack July 11, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Wow. dude is clearly wayyyyy upper middle- to lower-upper. if he’s making 300k+ and thinks he’s middle class he’s just not good with money.

Ben Dover July 11, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Middle Class???

Biden has no class.

Cv July 11, 2012 at 12:36 pm

This man is truly retarded.

tcp July 11, 2012 at 2:35 pm

And you are truly a thoughtless pr*ck. Spread the word to end the word.

mike July 11, 2012 at 3:40 pm

I think the moderator needs to look at TCP’s comment and pull it down. I thought we were commenting on Biden’s financial situation, not to sound like a Democrat and call someone an offensive name.

DonnyTheRetard July 11, 2012 at 3:46 pm

Waterheaded, helmet wearing , window licking, crayon eating retard. Spread the word to embrace the word…

dugbru July 11, 2012 at 12:37 pm

It’s not just the salary he makes… Realisticaly with all the perks and freebees his job offers he can live like someone earning upwards of a million per year.

Larry July 11, 2012 at 12:37 pm

I guess I need to reevaluate my understanding of the classes in this class warfare that obummer and biden has declared on the American people.

$379,000 is now middle class, so if the “poor” don’t have to pay taxes then we need to raise that poor bar a little, say to $175,000.00 in combined income and no one at or under that amount is required to pay taxes.

On a side note, everyone talks about of stupid biden is, so what does that make obummer? He is the one that pick him as his VP. Makes you wonder about his decision making abilities.

JT July 11, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Why am I paying taxes??? I’m single, make under 100,000 (way under), so why should I pay taxes. Let the government idiots pay taxes and the rest of the normal folks be exempt.

David July 11, 2012 at 12:37 pm

This guy is an embarrassment.

buckgumbo July 11, 2012 at 12:37 pm

And the Dems were making fun of Sara Palin as VP candidate. This cretin makes Palin look like Aristotle.

Dr.Rick Dominique July 11, 2012 at 12:37 pm

Either you are completely clueless or you are exposing your strong RW bias.
Joe Biden IS middle class by any definition. He and his wife have exceeded middle income classification. You are confusing the two. Peruse his tax returns and you’ll notice he has paid his fair share.
Love to read the non sensical and incoherent comments on here from those who aspire. Carry on!

SLIM July 11, 2012 at 1:57 pm

Ah yess…..all this coming from a “middle class” doctor! Who’s incoherent???????

richard July 11, 2012 at 2:07 pm

I make $18 hr and see myself as middle class, Joe makes $180 hr and see’s himself as the same? Doc I think you are the one who is a bit incoherent……….

JustHadToComment July 11, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Dr.? What did you get your doctorate in…and where? Even if it was Ivy League, that institution has clearly become a liberal diploma mill.

The middle class does not include those who either live in the luxury and style of Vice President Biden, nor do they make the amount of money which VP Biden and his wife make.

You claim he and his wife have paid their fair share. Then how can you and those of your liberal ilk claim that those who have paid more than Biden still haven’t paid theirs? The fact of the matter is, a person’s “fair share,” is pro rata, not some bogus amount based on how much they make. If we really want to talk about what is, “fair,” then the rich should pay less than the poor because the rich are the only ones who are actually contributing.

I don’t make $100K a year and the government taxes me into submission…not to mention all the ridiculous fees I am required to pay each year just to maintain my professional licenses so that I can continue to work and contribute.

What ever happened to the concept of FREEDOM? I can’t figure out why black Americans would ever vote for anyone who advocates a policy which reduces freedom. Any and all government intrusion into our lives curtails our freedom to live and act as we choose. I am not a libertarian, as I believe some government is necessary if we are to live in a peaceful society, but it should only amount to smallest amount of government as possible.

When one relies on the government for sustenance they have traded their freedom for comfort at the expense of their fellow man. In doing so, they have become slaves to the government, which takes from someone else something which they have earned by industry, and given to another who has not earned it. There is a legal term for this…it’s called stealing.

Susan July 11, 2012 at 6:19 pm

Bravo…well said.

Vern July 11, 2012 at 2:17 pm

Not everyone can be 1st in their class in Medical School

Langley Spook July 11, 2012 at 3:46 pm

dont forget the money$ the Biden’s make from the US Secret Service detail that rents the gatehouse at their Delaware mansion, to protect their mansion.

jimmy two times July 11, 2012 at 12:40 pm

180 bucks an hour middle class really=== Biden only makes 2,250% more than minimum wage =

California Taxpayer July 11, 2012 at 12:41 pm

Last year Biden reported $21,000 income from RENT he charges the Secret Service to station a protective detail at his home compound in Delaware. So, we pay for the protective detail, i have no problem with that…but Biden personally profits from what amounts to a gift from the US taxpayer.

I have a serious problem with that and suspect this corrupt double dipping would be a cause celebre all over the major news media if Biden were a Republican

Phil July 11, 2012 at 12:41 pm

The Washington Liberal Elite Democrats have always considered any American who has any money in their pockets, to be wealthy. Those Washington Lib Elite Democrats can not get their hands deep enough into our pockets. If you have one penny to your name…….they believe it’s more than you are entitled to and they want it.

David July 11, 2012 at 12:43 pm

What is sad is that the class division that he and Obama use works for too many people. “No fault of your own”? If I make unsound financial decisions I thought I was responsible. I and many others have lost over a third of our investments in equities but no one is helping us. If you buy a house with no money down and have no cushion to get you through events we have experienced the last 4 years you should try to find a way to get yourself out of the mess. But good old Joe and Barack want you to be comfortable being a victim.

JT July 11, 2012 at 12:43 pm

Middle Class?? Is he really that brain dead??? I personally know very few who make over 100,000 – so I guess me and everyone around me is lower class. Democrats are all idiots. At least the Republicans know they have money and flaunt it (yeah, so they’re no better in the whole scheme of things). All of our government leaders need to take a good hard look at the “real society, working class folks” to better understand our plight.

Roxanna July 11, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Biden has been making 6 figures a year for two decades. Yet he has almost no assets and a lot of debts. Something wrong there.

chuck July 11, 2012 at 1:09 pm

yeah no wonder why he is zero help in this budget business. cant handle your $400k a year… doesn’t that perfectly qualify you to handle ALL of our tax $$

Lee July 11, 2012 at 12:48 pm

No one with a compound in DE like he has lives on $379K! What a bunch of baloney. Plus he is on Council on Foreign Relations, so based on what he gives to charity (not much), wouldn’t be surprise if the Veep also has off shore accounts hello :).

Ted Johnson July 11, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Must be tough to get by on just $30K+ a month. Thank God his living, traveling, eating and entertainment expenses are subsidized by the benevolent government (aka us idiots in the 51% who pay taxes). I’ll keep him in my prayers. Dear Lord, please help this buffoon get through the day. Amen.

JT July 11, 2012 at 12:55 pm

I could not have said this better! Add my prayers with yours.

kcm July 11, 2012 at 12:54 pm

This is a big effin deal!..

Peru July 11, 2012 at 12:55 pm

I honestly can’t say what is more ominous, destructive and hopeless – obama as president or this idiot as #2 in succession. I guess this pres- vp duo presents a perfect example of a “can’t win” situation. The only improvement in the prospects is that #3 is now boehner and not the 3rd stooge, pelosi.

BillCa July 11, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Let’s see, Obama says he won’t raise taxes on the middle-class folks, but he and his party set that threshold at $250,000 a year per household. But Biden says he’s “middle-class” earning almost $380,000 a year. So who’s the liar Joe? You or the President? We expect an answer and soon.

Johnny B. July 11, 2012 at 12:59 pm

Screw you, Joe Biden. Screw you.

Mike OConnor July 11, 2012 at 12:59 pm

What a moron. Biden is living proof we need term limits.

chuck July 11, 2012 at 1:05 pm

wonder if his ole buddy Obama will write in some kind of healthcare bill magic that will keep his taxes (and congress etc) at the lower rate. why stop being ridiculous now, right?

chip o July 11, 2012 at 1:06 pm

And Mitt makes 55 times that and he thinks he speaks for the middle class.

Rob July 13, 2012 at 9:15 am

You are just an idiot. Mitt doesn’t speak for the middle class, he is trying to appeal to the middle class. He is running for President!!!!!

If what you say is true then “O” thinks he speaks for poor people!!!

Brian July 11, 2012 at 1:07 pm

You people that claim Biden is middle class are once again making statements based on your feelings rather than facts. Less than 3% of Americans make more than $250,000. So Biden is in the top 97% of earners in the US, that is not middle class. The average income right now in the US is around $46,000, that is middle income.

minfxbg July 11, 2012 at 1:09 pm

Ah, the things my wife I could do with a middle class income of only $379,000.

Ol' Uncle Lar July 11, 2012 at 1:09 pm

On what planet has Joe Biden been dwelling? And with an AGI near 400K, how does he think he’s going to get struggling middle-classers to believe he feels their pain? Having Biden a heartbeat away from the presidency is yet another reason to vote against Obama; he’s dumber than Dan Quayle ever thought of being.

Dwayne Keith July 11, 2012 at 1:10 pm

Stand up Chuck…let them see you.

Jack Reeves July 11, 2012 at 1:11 pm

Old Joe and his little paycheck of 379K and his 300 dollar charity donation just shows that he is one of the middle class.

Rob July 13, 2012 at 9:17 am

I would say that makes him no class.

Ken Okko July 11, 2012 at 1:17 pm

Another great example of Establishment fiscal responsibleness. Takes in all that dough and he’s still in the hole. Good thing that when OurBumma gets called out for being not elligible to be an elected official and a out and out fraud—— that foot-in-the-mouth Biden will only be our president for a very short time before he gets the boot also. Then we can get an honest guy as our next President, for a change. Initials: Ron Paul

Rob July 13, 2012 at 9:18 am

Ron Paul is a Quack.

vdmboy July 11, 2012 at 1:17 pm

It doesn’t matter what Joe the clown says, most voters have already made up their minds to vote for Obama or Romney or to stay home.

Decrying the hypocrisy of Biden and his ilk is like trying to teach a pig to sing – it’s a waste of your time and just annoys the pig.

spaceman July 11, 2012 at 1:19 pm

OK so Joe is middle class. With an income of $379,000 that must mean that we have either runaway inflation, a country with no poverty, zero unemployment, or he is delusional. There is a predetermined poverty line, so that means everyone who makes less than $150,000 must be poor.
I don’t know why he would want to claim a middle class ranking when he was bragging about he nor his family never working a blue collar job in their lives and those who do are dirtbags.

seanster5977 July 11, 2012 at 1:20 pm

Just remember that he had to end his presidencial campaign because it was found he was guilty of plagiarism. Not a lot of GOOD original thoughts from the man. Old Joe is not a very intelligent human being. In fact I would dare to say the man is a moron.

B July 11, 2012 at 1:21 pm

what an a-hole

Joe E in the IE July 11, 2012 at 1:23 pm

“For middle class folks like me and most of you, owning a home is maybe the single most consequential element of our existence to be able to provide for our families.”

So why are you and your boss making it nigh to impossible for mature American citizens who’ve never abused illicit drugs and don’t have a criminal record to find a job by giving tax breaks to employers who hire certain foreign nationals, “at-risk” youth, former felons and drug users?

TJ July 11, 2012 at 1:27 pm

People believe that Joe Biden accepted the position as Vice President in order to serve the citizens of the United States. Ah-ha! fooled ya; he’s really honing his skills as a comedian for a side kick spot on the Jay Leno show. This guy is always good for a laugh!