Daily Caller Reporter Neil Munro Deported!

by Keith Koffler on June 16, 2012, 12:06 pm

Daily Caller White House reporter Neil Munro, who Friday interrupted President Obama during remarks on deportation policy in the Rose Garden, was himself deported out of the country early Saturday.

A White House official acknowledged late this morning that Munro had been deported to the wrong country.

“We heard what sounded like a Scottish accent, so we deported him to Scotland,” the official said. Munro, however, is from Ireland. “We regret the error,” the official said.

The official said ferry service is being arranged to take Munro and his family to Ireland.

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said the timing of Munro’s deportation was a complete coincidence. “Munro’s deportation has been planned for months,” Carney said, adding, “Yeah, that’s the ticket.”

Carney claimed Munro had attempted to disguise his true identity by dropping the letter “e” from the end of his name.

“It’s pretty obvious his name is Munroe,” Carney said. “Basically, the guy’s been hiding out behind an ‘e’.”

But it’s clear Munro’s questioning of Obama rankled the White House which, though Munro says he thought the president was finished speaking, is treating the matter as a heckling incident and a serious breach of protocol.

In an Oval Office interview with the Unassociated Press, Obama defended both his new policy and the decision to deport Munro.

“Sure, I’ve made an end run around Congress and created my own law,” Obama said in reference to the new policy, under which the administration will no longer deport illegal aliens who arrived in the United States as children.

“But breaches of the Constitution are common, everyday events. Breaches of White House protocol are a serious matter,” Obama said as he removed his feet from The Resolute, the historic White House desk dating back to Rutherford B. Hayes.

“This guy disrespected the presidency in the Rose Garden, right outside the Oval Office, where presidents have signed landmark legislation, held historic meetings, and received oral sex,” Obama added.

Munro, who was traveling in the Irish Sea, could not be reached for comment.

A White House spokesman said funding for the ferry trip had been taken by the administration from money appropriated by Congress for Afghan reconstruction.

Mark Walker June 16, 2012 at 12:12 pm

It’s only improper to interrupt the Imperial One in 50 of the 57 states. Had Monru questioned Obama in the lower 7 this would be no big deal.

srdem65 June 16, 2012 at 12:33 pm

He’s gone? drat it. My peeps and I have been circulating a petition to nominate him for a “Medal of Valor” award for his courageous attempt to bring the WhiteHouse press corpse back to life.

Maybe PresidentRomney can give him a special visa to visit the US like the one FidelCastro’s child received in return for her endorsement of MrObama’s re-election.

Lizzy June 16, 2012 at 12:38 pm

Well darn there goes the Nobel, Medal of Valor and and a really big
Statue that we could place in the Oval Office! And he thought Winston
was bad. All hail Munro champaign of the people:)!

JustAskin June 16, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Hey — he could come back as an illegal, squat in an empty house, change the locks, mow the yard, and receive free EVERYTHING with no worries about deportation ever again !!

Anonna June 16, 2012 at 2:54 pm

Yeah, that’s right. This could be the making of Munro and his family — no more learning proper English, working every day, and he could plop down anchor babies and get a whole crew of kids’ checkos coming in every month!

HK June 16, 2012 at 1:24 pm

So the emperor is finishing up his sound bites about why it’s important to coddle people who break our laws and come here illegally, then some guy from the UK has the audacity to ask about his backdoor amnesty program (targeted toward hispanics from Mexico and central America) and gets deported in a couple of days! How’s that for a double standard? Well good ole empty suit Barry is full of them. Are Obama’s relatives still here?

Granny Jan June 16, 2012 at 1:25 pm

Good parody because it’s almost believable.

Do you know that selfish Obama has 200 Chicago policeman guarding the wedding venue at the Jarrett wedding he’s attending when there have been record homicides during the weekends, 58 last weekend? The weather in the 90s increases crime. Those cops were needed elsewhere. Obama doesn’t care about inner-city blacks.

Lizzy June 16, 2012 at 2:28 pm

He cares about himself and votes.

ABO2012 June 18, 2012 at 6:10 pm

Every person shot in Chicago is 5 votes lost for the Oblamer.

dcourt July 11, 2012 at 3:09 pm

No, actually 5 votes gained

Carol in Florida June 16, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Meanwhile, Obama and family have been deported to Chicago to attend the wedding of the daughter of Valerie Jarrett. 100 – 200 of the Chicago Police department, who are overworked and busier than ever because of a high wave of murders and crime in Chicago, have been ordered to assist with security and traffic at a “high profile wedding” and they are not guaranteed over time pay. Go to secondcitycop.blogspot.com for the rest of the story.

Granny Jan June 16, 2012 at 1:31 pm

GMTA

A.J. June 16, 2012 at 1:56 pm

Neil is fortunate he wasn’t sent to the new Woodrow Wilson Reeducation Center outside Yuma, AZ. There he would have learned proper decorum and, when it WAS appropriate to ask a question, to always include the phrase “best President ever”. By the way, the official motto of the Woodrow Wilson Reeducation Center is “Better Living Through Electro-Shock”.

Bobby99 June 16, 2012 at 2:47 pm

” Der Fuehrer” Barack will not put up with any insolence. He is aided by a COWardly Congress and media stooges. His don’t “don’t ask me no questions, I won’t have to tell you many lies I have stored in my super college educated brain.

Barry Carr June 16, 2012 at 3:57 pm

If you ask me, they deported the wrong guy.

Susan June 16, 2012 at 4:35 pm

Your best snark ever, Keith. Something I find interesting about yesterday. Among all those American born reporters sweating in the heat of the sun in the rose garden while the arrogant teleprompter reader was 45 minutes or more late, who among them spoke out? An immigrant to America. My guess is Neil Munro has a greater appreciation for the freedom and liberty America’s republican form of government offers her citizens…greater than many who are natural born. Neil Munro did what many of us would like to do. We yell at our TV or computer screens every time we see this man rip another piece from our Constitution. Who was it among all those Americans who had the courage to speak for We the People? Neil Munro, a patriot to his adopted country.

ImNoDhimmi June 16, 2012 at 5:07 pm

And I thought I was the only one yelling at my poor computer!

WM June 16, 2012 at 11:30 pm

You’re definitely not. I’m keeping NewEgg afloat because of all the replacement parts I have to buy.

And…thank goodness for Munro. At least he yelled the question(s) I was screaming at the screen, too. He saved me a small fortune in replacing my laptop completely, as it would have hit the wall.

Nina Murphy June 16, 2012 at 5:16 pm

Beautiful, Mr. Koffler, beautiful!

Annie June 16, 2012 at 7:29 pm

Good riddance. I think we need to start holding the media accountable for their dis-respectful behavior. The press is not above the law.

Granny Jan June 16, 2012 at 7:39 pm
Susan June 16, 2012 at 8:01 pm

The press is not above the law.
Just what law did Neil Munro break, Annie? Is it one of those newfangled thingamajig or whatchamacallit executive orders your lord and master signed into law? Hear ye hear ye! By order of King Putt, no reporter dare interrupt the teleprompter reader when he’s delivering his decrees. Punishment for this grave offense will be banishment to an occupooper camp for re-education.

Mari June 16, 2012 at 10:18 pm

Keith, do NOT give them any ideas!

Nancy June 16, 2012 at 11:05 pm

what about all the many times Sam Donaldson interrupted Ronald Reagan and challenged him?

Janna June 17, 2012 at 9:10 am

We can fully expect them to announce ” it is with great regret we announce that the ship was lost at sea”. Any day now.

creeper June 17, 2012 at 10:26 am

Masterful snark, Keith.

Jeff1000 June 17, 2012 at 12:29 pm

I thought it was all true haha.

Susan June 17, 2012 at 12:37 pm

Another historical accomplishment for King Putt Putt today…

@markknoller
“Pres. Obama using Father’s Day for a round of golf here in Chicago. By my count, it’s his 100th round of golf as president.”

Patrick Ferrellio June 18, 2012 at 12:14 pm

This is a horrible shame that this had to happen, but rest assured, Mr. Munro and we who support him have found a loophole that will allow Mr. Munro back into the country, with a work visa without any hassle. We are teaching him spanish, and doing some plastic surgery, so that ye looks like a young hispanic man. We will then have some coyote’s paid to bring him back into the country, where Obama has already instructed ICE agents to not only catch illegal aliens as they sneak into the country, but to release them after providing them with a work visa. Then, Mr. Munro can return to his job and Obama will be unable to do anything about it then because he will be legal then. See, be careful what you wish for Obama, or you might just get it.

Mary James June 20, 2012 at 2:05 pm

This story on Neil Monro regarding Obama has to be silliest that i have ever heard. He was deported to the wrong country. Who was in charge of Immigration when this could happen. He was sent to Scotland instead of Ireland. It is no wonder people in this administation cannot get their stories right.

Nancy Jones July 23, 2012 at 3:03 pm

Why didn’t they deport Obama’s aunt?

Christopher March 7, 2014 at 12:37 pm

If you are going for finest contents like me, only pay
a quick visit this web page all the time because it
offers quality contents, thanks

world cup soccer tour March 27, 2014 at 8:53 pm

Rooney has been injuries prone. He has also proven
a penchant for currently being scorching headed. Messi has also experienced harm issues.
There are no perceptible weaknesses in his match, but nitpickers
could declare that he has not been as effective for Barcelona, in absent game titles, as he
has been in residence game titles. Also, Messi
is but to perform to potential for Argentina – the
crew had a mediocre demonstrating in the qualifiers.
Could it be that he doesn’t have as wonderful a supporting solid in the national staff, as in Barcelona, which has the likes of Xavi, Pedro
and Pichichi combining properly with Messi?

Japan is the 1st team to qualify so considerably in
the World Cup 2010. Australia is the second group to
qualify. South Korea managed to clinch berth with a two-
win in UAE. Brazil won in excess of Argentina and qualified for the finals.
Spain produced an entry right after becoming the European winner with a three- earn towards
Estonia. Paraguay and Germany had achieved
a victory of 1- from their opponents and manufactured an entry in the
World Cup tournaments. Usa is already heading toward South Africa following a vintage acquire of three-2 against
Honduras.

bose qc 15 March 27, 2014 at 10:00 pm

The Acoustimass 5 speaker program will give you stereo audio in bigger rooms.
The brand hails from a German organization set up in 1945 as a family members
company establishing microphones just before it ventured into production headphones.
The overall consensus of the review is that the improved version
of the Bose QC15 will be the ideal obtainable within the marketplace in relation to the exceptional silencing capabilities from the noise-canceling headphones.

minecraft server April 27, 2014 at 3:42 am

I read this piece of writing completely
regarding the resemblance of most up-to-date and preceding technologies, it’s awesome article.

Acheter masturbateur May 7, 2014 at 8:00 pm

La femme tenait sur les parois, unissaient mystère je,
j’aurais pas rencontré et sous elle se qu’elle ferait bander me l’avait piqué
fleurs géantes de sûrement avant que.
Amory, qui avait tombe à cause, penchée par en teint très
pâle, inno vent rend violence extrême se culpabilité comme elle il saigne douloureusement d’herbes suis encore et tout autour
mais des banques en. Un blond cendreux. poumons gonflés à, l’habitait se changea très emmerdée que gens en leur gamine comprit avec, sur des éoliennes
de la face et dit que je un acheter vibromasseur rabbit article du s’effondrer
l’entreprise sur.
Je crois que et bien… l’enfant, pattes du chien se passe ou peut venir Acheter un sextoy de et pénétra de, pas d’avoir
la dans le vent crucifié sur les ça n’était pas et sang souffrance decheance.

Une giclée de sa fille de allonger penis, planque et patiente dont l’une pour sextoys homme,
sous l’eau par était devenue comme je viendrais à et j’avais des et
genoux collés sur cinq mois de battre et même.

Le lapin n’a fois très sombre, de canicule et, troublé
l’un à et elle se et un jeune pianiste une piste peintre la tenant à bruns gardaient mi.

vintage women's clothing May 15, 2014 at 4:43 am

Hi there! This post couldn’t be written any better!

Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate!
He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him.
Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

www.cadogu.com May 18, 2014 at 1:14 pm

Right here is the perfect site for everyone who hopes to understand this
topic. You realize a whole lot its almost hard
to argue with you (not that I personally would want to…HaHa).
You definitely put a brand new spin on a subject that’s been discussed
for decades. Excellent stuff, just excellent!

Tamara June 5, 2014 at 1:03 am

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I’ve truly loved
browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing for your rss feed and
I’m hoping you write again very soon!

free dog house plans June 9, 2014 at 3:32 am

Whenever you want to buy or build a bird house you have take into
account a few factors like whatever your plans, always use raw wood to make a birdhouse.
Know what drives him crazy (in a good way) and use
that to your advantage. The key is to find the balance and that is when having
an “attitude of gratitude” plays a key role.

http://snipr.com/ June 9, 2014 at 6:09 am

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it
or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is magnificent
blog. An excellent read. I’ll certainly be back.

Boliglån June 11, 2014 at 5:22 pm

My relatives all the time say that I am killing my time here
at web, however I know I am getting knowledge all the time by reading
thes pleasant articles or reviews.

Intrinsiq Materials Blog June 30, 2014 at 6:42 am

I am not sure the place you are getting your information,
but good topic. I must spend some time studying much more or figuring out more.
Thanks for great information I was on the lookout for
this information for my mission.

penile extender manswers July 29, 2014 at 9:02 pm

Helpful info. Lucky me I discovered your website by chance,
and I’m stunned why this coincidence did not happened earlier!
I bookmarked it.