What Does Dinner Look Like at an Obama Fundraiser?

by Keith Koffler on June 12, 2012, 9:07 pm

This is what dinner looks like at an Obama fundraiser.

With the private sector doing fine, President Obama and his donors can afford to feast on some Surf and Turf! Looks to be a rather large chunk of filet mignon and a crab cake on the plate. Nice.

I assume it cost more than a $3 donation to get in.

This photo – taken by Politico’s Reid Epstein for use by other White House reporters – is from the second of three fundraisers Obama held Tuesday night at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia. It was also the fifth of an incredible six fundraisers Obama staged during the day, coming off of three he hosted earlier in Maryland.

This is the second time this month Obama has packed six fundraisers into a single day. The Obama campaign is lagging behind its fundraising goals.

FREE ROAMING FOR INTERNATIONAL CALLS!
Check out the best international Sim Cards and save up to 80% on your phone calls, go to roaming free sims and travelsim!

{ 1 trackback }

Granny Jan June 12, 2012 at 9:13 pm

Filet of Dog?

GotFreedom June 12, 2012 at 9:19 pm

I can just see BHO skipping along side of the table, poking his finger in each and every one of those plates!

Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Moe,
catch a “doggie” by his toe,
if he hollers, don’t let him know,
tonight, he’s gonna be part of the show!!!
My mother said to pick the very best dog and you are IT!!!

Susan June 12, 2012 at 10:22 pm

Leftists must have the same taste as vampires. The “filet of dog” is still barking.

AZ Granny June 13, 2012 at 12:32 am

ROFL Susan!

gracepmc June 12, 2012 at 11:29 pm

This made me laugh! Thanks.

Mrs Compton June 12, 2012 at 9:19 pm

They want to send people home with smelly pee!!!? Ew!!!!!

Sadie June 12, 2012 at 9:32 pm

It compliments their piss-poor choice of candidate. ; )

Cymry June 12, 2012 at 9:35 pm

I’m sorry, but I like my meat well-done, so I guess I wouldn’t fit in too well with this crowd. That meat looks okay, not a lot of fat (yuck — nothing worse on a piece of meat than mushy fat), but I’d have to have it a LOT more done than that. As for the rest, I recognize the asparagus (though I’ve never had it), but I can’t say I recognize any of the rest of it aside from the lemon wedge beside “whatever-that-is” and the lettuce leaf under the other “whatever-that-is.”

DeniseVB June 12, 2012 at 10:50 pm

I agree cymry, not very appealing to me either. Wonder how long it was sitting out?

I’ve been to big dinners, and the meal usually arrived directly from the kitchen under a cover or you do a buffet. The photo looks cold, yuck.

srdem65 June 13, 2012 at 12:38 am

Makes me wonder how they keep the food hot if it’s sitting out like that, too.

Just2old June 13, 2012 at 9:19 am

Nothing tastier than cold Aspergas!

Mike C June 13, 2012 at 1:45 pm

yeah, sitting out at room temp. Good recipe for food poisoning. Oh well, those donors deserve a case of the runs for being so stupid.

SnarkEsq. June 12, 2012 at 9:36 pm

Have the plates been inspected by Moochelle and approved for meeting her “My Plate” requirements? It doesn’t look so to me. Oh wait, silly me, those rules are only for us peons.

Meanwhile, after taking her two daughters and ten of their friends to Red Robin for a birthday party with cheeseburgers, fries, and milkshakes the other day (for Sasha’s birthday), she took them to Pinkberry on Sunday:

Susan June 12, 2012 at 10:12 pm

Yikes! She’s wearing that hideous skin tight hoochie koochie mama outfit again…

DeniseVB June 12, 2012 at 10:46 pm

Photo is from the Kids Choice Awards, I’m sure all cell phones were confiscated at the Red Robin :)

Looks like Dad missed both events :(

SnarkEsq. June 13, 2012 at 12:01 am

Susan, you’re one of my favorite posters here, but now that you made me go back and look at that photo….LOL

Yes, Denise is right; that’s a photo from the Kids Choice Awards when MO wore her “I Wanna Be Beyonce” outfit. Ya know, ’cause she’s such a classy, glamorous FLOTUS. (barf)

breda June 12, 2012 at 9:47 pm

I can’t afford beef anymore.

NotSurprised June 13, 2012 at 12:38 am

Assembly line food for lock step people.
Appears the food is as cold and unappealing as the one for whom the fundraiser is created. Gives definition in pictures to the suggestion that O is out of touch with everyday people. This looks like a $10, 000.00 plate to you?

AZ Granny June 13, 2012 at 12:45 am

So is that the $40,000, $10,000 or $250 meal? I’d seriously be asking for a refund. The meat is raw and whatever that is on top of the lettuce looks like a hairball yakked up by a cat.

AZ Granny June 13, 2012 at 8:59 am

ok, I found the answer to my own question. That is the $10,000 dinner.

AnotherOpinion June 13, 2012 at 10:32 am

According to press releases — that is the $10,000.00 dollar dinner.

Girly1 June 13, 2012 at 1:31 am

My guess is there will be convoys of limos lining up at the nearest McDonald’s after this unappetizing event.

Car in June 13, 2012 at 7:07 am

I have nothing against rare meat, especially filet.

Just for the record, in case any of you folks want to invite me over for dinner.

Andrew June 13, 2012 at 8:14 am

A Ticket to This Event cost anywhere from the small $3.00 Donation (just to see him talk), or $240.00 to $40,000.00 to have dinner and a round table discussion and meet and greet with the President.

-AKSM

8:14 A.M.
06/13/2012

RickW June 13, 2012 at 9:17 am

The way Dear Leader’s campaign has been screwing up, this spread might have been for a fund raiser targeting a vegetarian segment.

The Original June 13, 2012 at 10:23 am

I love medium rare filet mignon, but I haven’t had any for 4 years. Maybe when Pres. Romney is in office . . . I can hope.

Cooper June 13, 2012 at 10:44 am

Fine dining for the liberal establishment who have the hubris to think they and they alone know what the little people need. Hope you scumbags choke on your filet.

Brushjumper June 13, 2012 at 2:37 pm

The Failed President is a narcissist liar, socialist, and a statist loser, and is destroying America. He is a very dangerous man and ignores the law in general, the will of the American people, Congress, and the Constitution. There are no longer massive adoring crowds to deceive. For the first time in Barack Obama’s life, he is accountable.

Obama has never stood for individualism, capitalism, or liberty. The White House has been marginalized and he has proven himself to be the most inept president in modern history. He is symbolic of a man who has downgraded the White House, the Constitution, human life, foreign policy, race relations, and America herself.

The majority of Americans are sick of his condescension, his policies, his racist bigotry, and his incompetence. Obama is “the most disastrous president in our history.”
This is the most corrupt, incompetent, dangerous tyrannical administration in American history. He is an arrogant, hyper-partisan, race-baiting, and a committed Black Liberation Socialist.

President Obama flaunts a sinister, in-your-face egotism; the self-gratifying arrogance of a narcissist that would issue an Executive Order sealing all of his personal records within 24 hours of taking office.

Obama’s characteristics — arrogance, conceit, egotism, vanity, hubris and, above all, rank amateurism — that would mark his presidency and doom it to frustration and failure.

Brushjumper June 13, 2012 at 2:39 pm

Actually, My wife and I would Never accept one, (1) million dollars to even be in a room with the Failed President, let alone dine.

Newcastle Will June 13, 2012 at 3:43 pm

i suppose they have cake as the dessert since this “administration” is telling the private sector and its citizenry to “eat cake”…

ImNoDhimmi June 13, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Ugh. The food is likely cold, the tablecloth is dirty, and the wall looks none too clean either. Ten grand for this?

Sharon June 13, 2012 at 4:11 pm

Looks like a plate lunch cafeteria style, no cover on the plates,not very elegant! And what is that glob of weird looking things on a lettuce leaf…ugh…I’ll pass on the meal. Hope they are enjoying their last suppers at the taxpayers’ expense. It won’t be long till they’re back to chitlins, yams, and Fred’s Fish Fry…Oh and check it out at the far end of the table in the shadows…looks like Michelle doing push-ups….could it be!!!

CLM June 13, 2012 at 9:21 pm

These are the leftover plates from the no shows.

http://tinyurl.com/fishharm58482 January 30, 2013 at 4:08 am

“What Does Dinner Look Like at an Obama Fundraiser?
| The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier” was in fact in fact pleasurable and insightful!
In modern world that’s hard to manage. Regards, Issac