Obama Schedule || May 16, 2012

by Keith Koffler on May 15, 2012, 9:42 pm

10:30 am || Holds a roundtable discussion with small business owners; Washington
11:30 am || Lunch with the Congressional leadership; Private Dining Room
2:30 pm || Meets with Secretary of State Clinton
3:10 pm || Awards Specialist Leslie H. Sabo, Jr., U.S. Army, the Medal of Honor

All times Eastern

Susan May 15, 2012 at 9:51 pm

Can’t do that daily briefing before 10:00 AM two days in a row. A guy needs his beauty sleep ya know.

Just2old May 16, 2012 at 8:39 am

No daily brief. Good thing nothing important is going on in the world….

Stephen C. May 15, 2012 at 10:29 pm

Mr. Barack “er, ah, OHbama knows how to make small business owners seem even smaller. If it was myself (ourselves) meeting @ 10:30 with the ONE, and at 11:30 he concludes the meeting to eat lunch privately with Congressional leaders whose approval rating is maybe 9% on a good day, and by the way whom he is basing his re-election on their inability to do the people’s work. I (we) would be offended. Oh sure the STAFF infection that is the White House would allow me (us) have lunch in a setting more accommodating to my (our) smallness, i.e. far enough away the elitists can’t smell US little people.

Tim May 15, 2012 at 10:47 pm

Only 30 minutes for Hillary? Yeah, that’s about all I could stand too. This guy needs to slow down; this pace is going to burn him out!

Drew May 15, 2012 at 11:16 pm

LOL @ Obama’s 30 minute “meetings”.

Drew May 15, 2012 at 11:18 pm

Posthumous MOH has election year swing state angle. Wikipedia: Because of continued delays in the process, however, Sabo’s family contacted U.S. Congressman Jason Altmire to push the award through the Defense Department.

srdem65 May 15, 2012 at 11:23 pm

Here’s what won’t happen at the roundtable discussion:
The small business owners complain about the massive and restrictive regulations coming from all of the agencies under MrO’s leadership.
The SB owners want a promise that their taxes won’t go up in 2013.
The SB owners want assurances that Obamacare won’t force them into bankruptcy.
The President listens to these issues and immediately directs the heads of the various agencies to withdraw their new regulations.
The President tells the congressional leaders during lunch that they must lower the current tax rates that are keeping the SB owners from expanding and hiring more employees.
The President makes a public announcement that Obamacare is deeply flawed and no matter what the Supreme Court decides, he will withdraw all implemations of the law until corrective measures are completed.

Susan May 16, 2012 at 8:49 am

Nice dream srdem. Unfortunately, we’re still living in this nightmare of a failed presidency.

Girly1 May 16, 2012 at 12:03 am

Another mtg. with Hillary? Must be discussing the transition! If she accepts, I fear she will put the community rabble rouser over the top. Romney will have to get Christie on the ticket – not the odds-on favorite Rob Portman. The menage a trois ticket of Obama, Hill and Bill will completely over-shadow the vanilla ticket of Romney/Portman. Better yet, just hand the reins over to Bill and let him duke it out with Romney! Throw the ‘amateur’ in the back seat!

langley barfly May 16, 2012 at 6:43 am

Obama, Hill & Bill… sounds like the Roman Republic ‘Triumvirate’, and that led to a civil war and dictatorship…

GWShrub May 16, 2012 at 8:36 am

I liked the idea of a Romney/Condi Rice ticket.

Swedishlady May 16, 2012 at 3:02 am

He probably asks the small business owners : ” Now, what can you do for me ?”
I read in Drudge Report that according to the annual financial disclosure statement Obama was worth at least 10 million dollars. So I guess he is a 1 %-er. And this sum is only the disclosed sum, I am certain there is much more for services rendered.

Stefan May 16, 2012 at 4:43 am

Another grueling 4 and a half hour workday!

William May 16, 2012 at 7:06 am

It sure would be nice if one of those business owners was my brother, whose business took a massive hit thanks to Obamacare’s tax on tanning salons.

jerry May 16, 2012 at 8:00 am

Obama goes to the meeting with the small business people….

Businessperson: Mr. President, I would like to know why we should vote for you when you are in favor of higher taxes and making people shell out more money so the poor people can get their “piece of the pie”…….

Obama: Well I…..man my opening comments took 55 minutes, really? I’m sorry but I have to roll upstairs for a meeting with my good congressional friends…..I thank you for coming today….

exits stage left….

Robin H May 16, 2012 at 10:42 am

I would like to know who these small business owners are, and what kind of business they own. Are they businesses that get government contracts? Minority owned? How are they picked? Inquiring minds want to know!

deniro1111 May 16, 2012 at 1:20 pm

this guy has to be the most biggest bum and lazyever

deniro1111 May 16, 2012 at 1:22 pm

probaly most minority business owners no dought