Quote of the Day || May 10, 2012

by Keith Koffler on May 9, 2012, 10:57 pm

“I was for gay marriage before I was against it. And then I was against it before I was for it.”

- Barack Obama

A note from our attorneys: This is not a real quote

FREE ROAMING FOR INTERNATIONAL CALLS!
Check out the best international Sim Cards and save up to 80% on your phone calls, go to roaming free sims and travelsim!

Andy from Beaverton May 9, 2012 at 11:13 pm

Kieth, I think it might be a real quote.

In 2004, Obama Struggled to Explain Gay Marriage Views

Swedishlady May 10, 2012 at 2:09 am

I hear it right now, in our public radio broadcasting, “the first US President to support same sex marriage”. Well, living in this social experimenting studio that is Europe you get rather immune, however, to hear it from the leader of the mighty US…hmmmm, sounds a little unreal. To redefine marriage is a big thing, it opens up to other constellations such as polygamy. The male muslims in Europe would be happy if that was allowed. In my heart I have a traditional opinion and I think the redefining is distressing. Of course I have nothing against registrered partnership. I draw the line at gay couples adopting babys not related to any of them.
I really want to have leaders who champions the normal family, well functioning families. I believe that it is a concern for the majority. Romney could benefit from this with his familyman style. I think that many more now are convinced that Obama is NOT an ordinary familyman. He is … something else. And that comment: ” fighting on my behalf”, creepy.
However, after a turbulent week I hope that the focus will be back on Obamas incompetent leadership and the miserable economy. Republicans, keep pounding, he is hanging on the ropes soon.

QueenOfScott May 10, 2012 at 9:42 am

Ditto – I am completely with you on all points.

Swedishlady May 10, 2012 at 11:05 am

I am glad you agree, QueenOfScott.

sportinlife10 May 10, 2012 at 7:02 am

Don’cha love it when the o plays his flirty “hard to get” side?

Bunni May 10, 2012 at 8:25 am

O’s next book: “50 Shades of Gay”.

Just2old May 10, 2012 at 9:09 am

He flip-flops more than a freshly caught Bass!