Quote of the Day || April 30, 2012

by Keith Koffler on April 30, 2012, 12:10 am

“I’m so honored to be working for the Obama campaign. I plan to focus my efforts on the swing states and hold at least two fundraisers in Dubai.

- Osama Bin Laden

A note from our attorneys: This is not a real quote

NoO4me April 30, 2012 at 1:25 am

JUST READ THIS!!! BReightbart coroner possibly poisoned to death!!!! Check this out, please!!

Swedish lady April 30, 2012 at 3:33 am

I find it incredible that there can be anything more to milk from the OBL event. OBL is gone in one way or the other but unfortunately islamism is stronger than ever all over the world. Just look at what happens in the “liberated” Egypt . I hope the Romney camp can make people focus on the real and serious issues of today instead. And they ought to use a lot of sarcasm and humour when it comes to that bizarre chameleon Obama. He should be an easy target. The dogeating was a brilliant way of turning the tables and I think Obama failed miserably when he tried to disarm the political dynamite in the dogeating experience during the press dinner. Just keep on joking about it.

Mark Holbrook April 30, 2012 at 5:40 am

“This is the least a brother can do for a brother. Besides, these fund raisers will put me only three points away from collecting all my virgins.” OBL

mark Holbrook April 30, 2012 at 10:54 am

“I forgot to thank former president Bill Clinton who had me in his sights three times and didn’t pull the trigger. But then, he wasn’t running for re-election and need help with his fund raisers.” OBL

Girly1 April 30, 2012 at 9:37 am

I’m still scratching my head over the hundreds of Americans who magically appeared in front of the WH at 1:00 in the morning after the news broke on OBL’s killiing! Here on the Left Coast, not a creature was stirring – not even a mouse! Look for the KILLING BIN LADEN movie coming to a neighborhood near you…soon! I wonder if the ‘extras’ in front of the WH were paid for their ‘walk-on’ roles!