Obama Schedule || Thursday, April 26, 2012

by Keith Koffler on April 25, 2012, 10:27 pm

10:30 am || Receives the Presidential Daily Briefing
4:30 pm || Meets with Vice President Biden

All times Eastern except as noted
Live stream of Carney briefing at 12:30 pm

FREE ROAMING FOR INTERNATIONAL CALLS!
Check out the best international Sim Cards and save up to 80% on your phone calls, go to roaming free sims and travelsim!

Susan April 25, 2012 at 11:03 pm

Tough schedule. Guess he has to rest up for the next demagogic road show. Maybe the algae king and his court jester can figure out how to spin this revelation about this unelected flat earth no growth environazi in the EPA comparing the bureaucracy to Roman plunderers.

NoO4me April 25, 2012 at 11:16 pm

Well, well….O was mighty tired, guess he spent the day in his man cave in his boxers with remote in his hand. Smokes. Aah…life is good. No wonder he wants 4 mo years;). He no more met with Biden than I. Please…..he has got to go. Maybe Kenya.

The Original April 25, 2012 at 11:51 pm

Now, that looks like a really tough day, doesn’t it? I can’t wait until we get a President who actually takes the job seriously.

Chas April 26, 2012 at 12:10 am

Must be a golf game sandwiched in there between meetings.

Mrs Compton April 26, 2012 at 12:20 am

OOO, rough day, I hope he gets a vacay soon.

Girly1 April 26, 2012 at 12:22 am

The First Squatters need to return to Hyde Park…indefinitely This is unprecedented!

Cindy Lu April 26, 2012 at 2:12 am

wow I am yawning even reading that-what a packed day-whew

I think the equivalent in the real world would be reading the paper in the morning and talking to my mom over the phone 6 hours later.

But hey I made a blog http://grumpyliloldlady.blogspot.com/
how cool is that?

I even shamelessly put that in the website box of this post

Let’s Move (out?)

Car in April 26, 2012 at 6:14 am

I’m sure he feels justified with an empty schedule since he was “so busy” the last few days. Cripes. He’s like a crappy employee at our store – who thinks that staying a little late one day means he should leave HOURS early the next.

This guy has NO clue what a hard day of work it.

Mike Lester April 26, 2012 at 7:23 am

Idle hands are Allah’s workshop. Pleeeeease play golf.

65andcounting April 26, 2012 at 7:50 am

The only good news with Obama’s lack of events on his calendar, he won’t have enough accomplishments post-presidency to later build the Obama Library. The Obama Miniature Golf Course would be more suiting.

Wouldn’t you love to be a fly on the wall today when O meets Biden? What could they possibly talk about?

ol gator April 26, 2012 at 11:10 am

When barry has a schlitz malt liquor in one hand & a nasty cig burning
in the other, he can smack about anything he wants.
Which will be ALL about him…
(poor lil fly on the wall)

DeniseVB April 26, 2012 at 8:29 am

That crack WTF campaign team needs to add some filler in these slacker schedules because the optics are just sooooo bad. Surely they can embelish some activities that remotely resembles a working President ?

AZ Granny April 26, 2012 at 8:30 am

Wow, just wow. They don’t even try to fill in the schedule with something to make it appear that Obama does something throughout the day. Maybe he will watch movies or play video games to fill his day. Or maybe he will sneak out for a hamburger lunch instead of the veggies MO makes him eat.

AFVET April 26, 2012 at 10:24 am

I don’t think they WANT you to know what he’s doing with the rest of his time.

Girly1 April 26, 2012 at 9:38 am

Looks like the racist-in-chief is going to need a big shovel to dig himself out of this ditch! One thing Zimmerman is NOT – a racist! Is it possible to sue the President of the United States for slander??? I hope so!

Just2old April 26, 2012 at 9:49 am

Since it’s a slow day, the following link is to Mitt Romney’s Tuesday night speech….it will give you a lift today. I thought it was awesome:

AFVET April 26, 2012 at 10:26 am

I agree, It was a great speech.
Now Mitt, give us some specifics.

The Original April 26, 2012 at 11:45 am

Here is what I have heard him say several times . . . defund the agency that controls Obamacare the first day he is in office . . . repeal regulations that have reduced or stopped energy exploration and production . . . reduction of useless agencies . . . you get the drift. His speeches usually cover the areas of which I am most interested.

Lizzy April 26, 2012 at 11:53 am

Well MO’s out of town so he’s probably savoring the peace and quiet. And
a few fatty foods and many packs of cigarettes.