Obama Schedule || Tuesday, April 17, 2012

by Keith Koffler on April 16, 2012, 10:36 pm

10:15 am || Receives the President Daily Briefing
11:30 am || Meets with senior advisers
2:00 pm || Meets with Treasury Secretary Geithner
4:50 pm || Honors Tony Stewart’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Championship; South Lawn

All times Eastern
Live stream of Carney briefing at 12:30 pm

Girly1 April 16, 2012 at 11:06 pm

Another day of nothingness!

SnarkEsq. April 16, 2012 at 11:36 pm

Yet another super light day, even after taking it easy today. Really, 10:15? Give me a freaking break. Add it up and it’s clear that he has about an hour an half to two hours of real business tomorrow, and that’s it. I guess he has to rest up to fly to Cleveland on Wednesday to make yet ANOTHER “statement on the economy”. Oh yeah, that’s on his way to – you guessed it – more fundraising, in Michigan. This loser makes me want to puke.

The good news? Only 29 weeks from Tuesday until we can vote him out!

langley barfly April 17, 2012 at 6:53 am

Does anyone in the ‘media’ ever question Obama’s schedule…?

WHAT-THE-H#LL! DOES OBAMA DO ALL DAY?

Does the White House have an offical excuse as to why Obama has such a ‘light’ “daily schedule”…?

Robin H April 17, 2012 at 7:40 am

Well, i guess he’s having a little “me” time since Michelle is gone for the day.

Keith, I don’t know if it was intentional, but I’m looking at Michelle’s schedule for today and it says “where she is greeted by armed forces members.” How incredibly self-centered is that? I thought she was working hard for them? Shouldn’t SHE be greeting THEM?

Shofar April 17, 2012 at 7:43 am

He didn’t stop on the way back from Columbia to pick anyone’s pocket? I figured he’d stop in San Juan, Miami, and Atlanta on the way back to DC. So disappointed.

Just2old April 17, 2012 at 8:19 am

Poor Tony…

Quintis Arrius April 17, 2012 at 8:30 am

Keith: This proposed Photo-op with Tony Stewart should be very interesting. The Obamas have not done well with the Nascar Nation of the America. Tony is the reigning driver champion of a group of men and some women who travel at 180 miles per hour in closed track courses less than a foot from each other for two and a half hours each weekend in cars decorated in companies that represent American capitalism.
With that said, keep the lens cap off and the micrphones on, this is gonna be a potentially interesting photo-op!