President Obama is under fire for criticizing the dramatic spending reductions in the House Republican budget while failing to propose major cuts himself.
White House Dossier has discovered that the White House is about to respond by releasing a new list of cuts it believes will solve the deficit problem and preempt further criticism of the president.
Through the judicious use of force and threats, White House Dossier has obtained the list. What follows are the top ten ideas on it.
1. Shrimp cocktail served at White House dinners will continue to have cocktail but no shrimp
2. Instead of using a 16 car motorcade, presidential golf excursions will employ a 15 car motorcade.
3. World’s sea lanes to be kept open by new specially outfitted fleet of rowboats.
4. Guests who steal White House silverware will be prosecuted.
5. Biden to be charged every time he says something stupid.
6. No one gets Medicare benefits unless they know “the magic word.”
7. Carney to charge admission to the briefing while deputy press secretaries man a candy stand.
8. Bo to switch from Science Diet to Purina.
9. Go from taxing everything that moves to taxing many things that don’t move as well.
10. First ladies and presidents must travel on vacation together instead of on separate Air Force jets.