Obama Schedule || Wednesday, April 4, 2012

by Keith Koffler on April 3, 2012, 7:59 pm

9:30 am || Hosts Easter Prayer Breakfast; East Room
10:45 am || Receives the Presidential Daily Briefing
11:15 am || Meets with senior advisers
11:55 am || Signs the Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge (STOCK) Act, which clarifies that Members of Congress are subject to the same insider trading laws that apply to everyone else

All times Eastern
Live Stream of Carney briefing at 1:30 pm

{ 1 trackback }

Stefan April 3, 2012 at 8:04 pm

When did every piece of legislation start to have some “cutesy” acronym. This is getting ridiculous.

Just2old April 3, 2012 at 8:13 pm

Correct me if I’m wrong…but I thought Easter was this Sunday. I’m thinking golf!

srdem65 April 3, 2012 at 8:20 pm

Only in Obamaland is Easter on a Wednesday.

AZ Granny April 3, 2012 at 9:01 pm

Wow, an early day of work for Obama.. He’ll be done by noon. What is he doing all afternoon? Coloring Easter eggs for the egg hunt next Monday?

Stephen C. April 3, 2012 at 9:59 pm

Noon (EST): Calls Tax Cheat Timmy to ease fears that he(Obama) and his best buddies are exempt.

Lizzy April 3, 2012 at 10:11 pm

Who was in charge of reminding him not to ‘forget’ Easter this year screwed
up or he just wants to get it out of the way and off his to do list.

Girly1 April 3, 2012 at 11:07 pm

O/T….but Obama’s ‘American’ cousin, Dr. Wolf, always writes an interesting column …It’s a sure bet he is never invited to family dinners!

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BARACK OBAMA

Suzie April 4, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Good one!

Anonna April 3, 2012 at 11:52 pm

So, what’s happening on Easter that’s going to prevent him from celebrating on the correct day?

dave April 4, 2012 at 12:01 am

Another backbreaking day for O..Take out the breakfast/prayer and his day is an hour and ten minutes long. How does he do it?
If I’m his handlers I’ve got to get him away from speeches and cameras for a while. When he’s offf prompter there’s hell to pay..

Mike C April 4, 2012 at 6:37 am

Finally getting around to implementing the STOCK act. It is a disgrace how it took a bestselling book and Fox News to alert the public to Congress’ malfeasance.
Now, if only they weren’t exempt from every other law they inflict on us, such as health care. It has just about become standard procedure to exempt themselves from every inane law they pass.

Russell April 4, 2012 at 8:03 am

Ok, let me get this straight. Barry is to attend a Easter PRAYER Breakfast? Really? Will the Barry say the prayer and will the media reeport it if he does? I’m sure Barry will criticize the Supremes in that breakfast.

Where’s Mooch?

Car in April 4, 2012 at 9:07 am

Looks like his afternoon is free … humn … what’s the weather like around DC?

AnotherOpinion April 4, 2012 at 9:19 am