The 2012 Obama Golf Season Has Begun!

by Keith Koffler on April 1, 2012, 11:58 am

Updated 7:56 pm ET

President Obama today went to play golf for the first time in 2012, heading out on a beautiful spring Saturday to the links at Andrews Air Force Base outside of Washington.

Obama golf bag

The First Golf Bag - April 1, 2012

The outing suggests that Obama has no plans to cut back on golf during a presidential campaign that he is casting as a battle against the privileges of the elite.

Mitt Romney, the likely Republican nominee, took a swipe at Obama’s golf game in a debate earlier this year, noting that “you’ve got a president who’s played 90 rounds of golf while there are 25 million Americans out of work.”

With today’s round, Obama has now been golfing 93 time since becoming president.

Obama had not been golfing since December 30, when he was out on a course in Hawaii with a group of his personal buddies. It was his 34th and final time of 2011 on the links.

No word yet on who the president is playing with today, but we’ll update as soon as we have the information.

UPDATE: Along with the president today were U.S. Trade Representative Ron Kirk, White House Confidential Assistant Eugene Kang, and White House trip director Marvin Nicholson.

Darkangel April 1, 2012 at 12:01 pm

Obama hits the links, the economy shrinks.

7 more rounds, Mr. President. Roll that odometer over, we double dog dare you. The GOP attack ads will write themselves.

langley barfly April 1, 2012 at 2:34 pm

…good thing the MSM wont report about Obama & his golf habit…

Granny Jan/Janice April 1, 2012 at 12:17 pm

He made it to April at least.
Here’s Tacky O grinding her rear end into the historic rug in the East Room…new pic and on Nickelodeon where the comments were painful:

AZ Granny April 1, 2012 at 1:45 pm

oh my, what a disgraceful outfit MO wore to the Kids Choice awards. I’m not sure which is more appalling, her outfit or her exercising the way she did with the biggest Losers. No sense of decorum at all for the position she holds.

anneinarkansas April 1, 2012 at 6:16 pm

That outfit was unreal…looks like a hooker.

Lizzy April 1, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Tried to see how much it cost but I don’t know where to buy clothes
for extra large size women with no taste. Crude and disrespectful for
a First Lady she looked foolish besides being totally inappropriate it
was too small she needs to see a shrink always has to be the center of
attention disgusting. What’s next I fear?

Susan April 1, 2012 at 2:54 pm

That is just tasteless and disgusting how she is sexualizing the role of FLOTUS. What is she? A hoochie cootchie mama?

Lizzy April 1, 2012 at 10:09 pm

I feel sick.

Susan April 1, 2012 at 3:12 pm

Took a second look at the “ass grinding” and you are so right Granny Jan. How disrespectful to our country this woman is.

Just2old April 1, 2012 at 3:29 pm

I just puked in my mouth a little bit….New low for the FLOTUS

Sadie April 1, 2012 at 3:32 pm

I am beyond stunned from the “look at me” photos of MOdonna.

First Lady Gag -Gag!

Star April 1, 2012 at 5:46 pm

MOdonna–LOL

DeniseVB April 2, 2012 at 7:51 am

Obamabarbarrella

DeniseVB April 2, 2012 at 7:55 am

Why didn’t they put mats on the carpet ? Geesh, that’s about as gross as watching a dog drag it’s butt on the carpet.

Darkangel April 1, 2012 at 12:21 pm

I know this is way off topic, but the UK Mail Online has a story about Mrs. Obama attending the Kid’s Choice Awards this past week. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2123478/Michelle-gets-slimed-First-Lady-caught-green-goos-line-childrens-awards.html. The story has numerous photos of Mrs. O and her attire, with the editors commenting that she was in a “shimmering silver frock” (love the Brit’s ways with words). If one looks even casually at Mrs. O’s outfit, you will realize that it is designed and cut in such a fashion so as to draw the eye to areas of the body that are, shall we say “private.” I am in no way a prude, however, I do think that as FLOTUS she would be mindful of how she dresses when in public. She could have very easily dressed casually, without the over emphasis on certain parts of her body. She is, by way of her position, a representative of the WH, and I would think that her handlers would be more cognizant of how she is coming off to the public. In the Reuters photos she looks more like a hoochie mama getting ready to go clubbing than a First Lady.

Star April 1, 2012 at 12:51 pm

Good gravy what a hideous outfit. Explosion at the Reynolds Wrap factory and two sizes too small. Was she going to plant a Madonna smacker on Taylor? I am shuddering. Is she to have no MERCY on us?

Justavet April 1, 2012 at 2:41 pm

My dad, who passed away 40 years ago, would say simply she is dressed like a prostitute.

Susan April 1, 2012 at 3:05 pm

I had the same thought Darkangel. Unfortunately, there is a cult of personality that follows the couture of this hoochie cootchie mama. They will spend their children’s food money to buy that same outfit to wear the next time they go clubbing.

Anonna April 1, 2012 at 4:14 pm

I went to the Mrs. O Blog and tried to comment — was informed that i couldn’t comment — LOL.

Susan April 1, 2012 at 4:36 pm

That’s the left for you. They don’t want to hear any opinion that doesn’t jibe with their utopian world view.

Lizzy April 1, 2012 at 10:11 pm

I sometimes tip them off if they miss an outfit just to get them going but I was not allowed to comment either. So much for free speech.

GotFreedom April 1, 2012 at 12:22 pm

It’d be an “April Fools” joke if he didn’t go golfing!

Shofar April 1, 2012 at 12:23 pm

Okay, I posted a comment, and some how it flipped and posted as Darkangel. Sorry DA, don’t want you to take the blame for something I posted, so here it is again:

Granny Jan/Janice April 1, 2012 at 12:29 pm

3 Nickelodeon posts! Butt, I was first. The comments on the DM uk weren’t encouraging. Be sure and check out the photo from the LA Times from the Biggest Loser where she grinds her a** into the presidential seal which I posted above.

nelly April 1, 2012 at 12:50 pm

I don’t know about “going clubbing”–but to me SWMBO looks like She is ready to go hustling on some tacky street corner for $5.00. . .

Star April 1, 2012 at 12:52 pm

Three dollars…and includes dinner.

nelly April 1, 2012 at 2:56 pm

You’re right!! That is what She has been emailing as her fee!!!

Girly1 April 1, 2012 at 12:51 pm

The Hoochie-Mama is the biggest loser and it’s no April Fool’s joke! If that -get-up is a ‘summer frock’ – my name is Dr. Spock! She must have scared the living daylights out of the little kiddies – they were expecting to see the First “Lady” and all they got was an old hag dressed up like a hooker on Saturday night! What kind of message is she sending to ‘the children’? Looks like hubby was ‘pimping’ her out so he could enjoy his umpteenth round of golf!

Hope these photos go viral! We need to throw this trash out of the People’s House! The Obama’s have turned it into the ‘Best Little Whore House this side of Chicago”!

srdem65 April 1, 2012 at 1:04 pm

That photo has made the word “hideous” go viral, too.
What was she thinking, who let her out in public in that outfit?

Anonna April 1, 2012 at 7:19 pm

she looks like the Queen of Mars from a cheap 1950s sci-fi movie.

AZ Granny April 1, 2012 at 9:25 pm

LOL, yesterday I Own the World had a photo of MO in a space suit saying she was going to vacation on Mars because there’s no where else on earth she hasn’t traveled.

Darkangel April 1, 2012 at 11:58 pm

She almost looks like Lynn Collins in the (ahem) 2012 movie “John Carter.”

Not that anybody saw that. My theory: Taylor Kitsch’s outfit was a little too modest to draw in the “300″ set.

But back on topic: seven rounds of golf before the number hits triple digits.

Strother Martin April 1, 2012 at 1:04 pm

Y’know, Eisenhower has endured a lot of post-mortem criticism for his golfing – including from myself when I was young and stupid.
But then again, the entire World wasn’t in the Crapper in 1958.

Star April 1, 2012 at 1:08 pm

In fact, it had been fished out by Eisenhower…so different from today.

Lizzy April 1, 2012 at 10:20 pm

Yes but I think he having been the Supreme Allied Commander and in
charge of D-Day of which he was ready with a speech in his pocket taking responsibility should it fail is a far cry from this lazy worthless
day tripper. Obama takes responsibility for nothing he blames Bush.
Eisenhower also gave us the highway system now that was a shovel ready job coast to coast even if h got the idea from he German’s.

srdem65 April 1, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Today’s Palm Sunday, a holy day for all Christians. Why didn’t he go to church? He is a Christian, right?

AZ Granny April 1, 2012 at 1:47 pm

Only when it buys him votes. Golf is more important than God, country or family. How pathetic…

langley barfly April 1, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Barack Hussein Obama = “christian” ?

Girly1 April 1, 2012 at 1:08 pm

What’s next for Hoochie-Moochie? Three dollar lap dances?

RandyG April 1, 2012 at 1:55 pm

All this globull warming and he couldn’t get out sooner? Mooch tighten the leash?

langley barfly April 1, 2012 at 2:32 pm

Mr. Koffler:
Is anyone in the sycophant, shallow, Obama-worshiping “White House Press Office” allowed to ask about ‘Pres.’ Barack Hussein Obama and his golf habbit…?
Or is that one of those/many things NO ONE in the MSM is allowed to question…?

(LOL = imagine if a ‘Pres.’ like Bush acted like this…)

nelly April 1, 2012 at 3:34 pm

Today is Palm Sunday, the beginning of Holy Week for Christians. Why isn’t that “good” Christian, “the president”, not in church??

nelly April 1, 2012 at 3:36 pm

opps–means to say– why isn’t that “good” Christian, “the president” in church??

Jeff April 1, 2012 at 4:16 pm

Romney has a site up monitoring his games…

AZ Granny April 1, 2012 at 6:45 pm

thanks for that link. Bet that website sends King Putt into a tizzy.

Susan April 1, 2012 at 7:55 pm

Karl Rove strikes again. This guy has all the establishment behind him and still Mr. Inevitable can’t convince constitutional conservatives to fall in line behind him.

anneinarkansas April 1, 2012 at 6:14 pm

Less damage done there unless he has Putin on his cell phone where we can not see him.

Moe April 1, 2012 at 8:09 pm

My eighteen year old son just said “Who does she think she is, Madonna”? I’m so proud of my son.

D-Lo April 1, 2012 at 8:47 pm

All that is missing from Mooch’s Kid Choice Awards ensemble is the
Camel toe.

sablegsd April 2, 2012 at 3:33 am

She looks like a cheap whore.

DeniseVB April 2, 2012 at 7:50 am

I’m surprised BO couldn’t figure out how to fit golf in warmer climate states on his fundraising and speechifying trips over the winter.

Paul April 9, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Any women along?

Greg Palmer April 19, 2012 at 12:07 pm

You guys are getting suckered on Obama Golf. I was in Orlando in February, same weekend as the NBA All-Star game and I stayed at the Hilton Bonnet Creek hotel, right next to the Waldorf at Disney. I played golf at the Waldorf Friday Feb 24th in the afternoon but the course was closed earlier that morning. The reason for the closure???? President Obama was playing a round of golf.

He had been in Orlando the evening before to raise money from some current and Ex-NBA players.

So you are either out of touch with what is really going on when Obama leaves the white house or you are not and you are in the bag for him, trying to keep his 1%er golf addition under wraps.